Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2

+5
Book the Hero
Stabberz
MrMissMrs Random
Big Uri
quackers are yummylicious
9 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2

Post by Book the Hero Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:40 pm

"K, follow me." Joey said, as he led them towards the forest.

On the way some of the villagers showed up to report to him that the field had not been damaged. Joey nodded, before sending them off to help with the treatment of the prisoners.

They were stopped several times like this along the way, Joey giving instructions, before they finally reached the forest.

"Sorry about that."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:41 pm

"Just hurry up!" Zackary demanded, his patients starting to wear thin. Sage sighed and looked apoligenic to the two.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:43 pm

Joey sighed, before they finally began to make their way to the Illuminati village. "Hmm...I can sense their flows." He said, before turning in the direction of Eithine's bunker. "That way."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Erika nodded and walked ahead, but stopped when she saw a few Illuminati aroudn and waited for them to notice the group.

OOC: Wait till Stab replies?
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:46 pm

OOC: Sure.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:02 pm

"Out."

The group in the forest heard a guttural growl from near them, and found Luke carrying Kira, surrounded by a red aura. If Kira freaked out because of just a few people in her forest, search parties would be awful. He couldn't allow more strain on her than she already had.

"Leave the forest. Now," he barked shortly, carrying Kira over to her hut and depositing her there. He limped badly without the use of his stick and seemed very unstable, but the heat of his Flow seemed very oppressive and powerful to the search party.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:49 pm

With another flurry of speed, Nathan ripped the rest of Heidi's attackers up and frowned at the tower. In his gut he could sense something bad going on back in the village.

"This will be as far as we go on this journey... Tom... destroy the tower. Heidi, get a fucking hold of yourself." There seemed to be something in his eyes and he had a key clenched in his hand. He ran his IA along the entire tower and located what he needed, focusing on it. Using his mind he wrapped a protective sphere of darkness around the entire room and waited.

---

Eithne walked forward with a look like thunder on his face. "You aren't welcome here without an invitation." He spat more to Joey, Sage and Zackary. "That was the deal, now you have ten seconds to leave before you get forced to leave."

He could take Joey, and even if they fought to a stalemate numbers were on their side. The rest of the Illuminati lined up behind him with their collective flows almost impossible. With all of their flow combined the flow was ten times as powerful as the likes of Tom, Joey, Nathan and Eithne.

And it was highly likely that the eight cloaked figures off to the side of the two groups were more than enough to win a fight all by themselves.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:09 pm

Heidi scowled, but said nothing, the red tint fading from her eyes. Once she'd regained full control, she looked around, her face turning a little green. It'd been a little while since she'd seen a dead body, and the sight was not necessarily a welcome one, especially since she knew she'd killed some of them. "That's it?" she asked Nathan, raising an eyebrow. "What about the trigger?"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:16 pm

"How cute," Zackary started with a smile. "Your trying to order me around..,and I don't lik it."

Ooc: db.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:01 pm

"We're just here to get Simon and Elena." Joey said, with a calm and reasonable voice. "Once we've found them, we will leave, we have absolutely no intention on causing trouble."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:30 pm

"I'm not doing anything until you explain exactly what you want in this tower and why that group thought it important enough to die for," Tom replied evenly, crossing his arms and suppressing Shima.

---------

"If you're not gone by the time Kira wakes up, then it's your village that's going to suffer, so try wrap this up quickly," Luke replied, growling, before climbing back into the treehouse. He was remembering how much stress the whole guardian business was, and wondering how long he should stay.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Inside the tree house, Kira was sitting up, holding her head in her hands and obviously rather disoriented. "I...I p-passed out, d-didn't I..." she mumbled with a sigh upon hearing Luke step back in.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:03 pm

"There's something going on back at your precious village." Nathan answered to Heidi. "You two need to head back, I'll continue from here on my own."

He turned to Tom and sighed. "There's a room with files and a computer hard drive." He folded his arms and glanced at the tower. "I'll memorise the files and collect the drive, and then... directly west of here there's something I need to investigate. Surely you can sense it, a massive raw flow?"

---

Eithne shook his head. "No go. If we're not allowed on your land without permission, you're not allowed on ours." He folded his arms. "The only reason we helped you out back there is because of Simon coming here to ask for help. And right now, Carly -the one who saved you by the way Erika- is fetching yer' kids."

---

Carly knocked on the door of the bunker. "Your village is here to get you, you can come out now." Beside her stood a fourteen year old girl with straight jet black hair that fell into her face slightly.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:28 pm

"K,once she gets back with them, we'll leave." Joey said.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:53 pm

"It's not my village, Nathan, I don't have one. My home was in my mountain for five years, but that's lost to me now. I spent a week prancing out here with you, dealing with the nightmares, I don't want to jump the first hurdle and call it a race," Tom replied, sitting down. He didn't like village life. Oh he liked Heidi and Simon well enough, but he didn't like the place enough. Too much Flow being used, too many people talking, walking, messing with Tom's earth. He almost missed the solitude of his own mind.

"You can't go it alone, Nathan, no matter what you think, no matter how strong you think you are. There are people out there with just as powerful Flows, just as motivating experiences. There could be someone out there with your Flow, we don't know. I want my trigger gone, Nathan, I don't want to just pretend it's not there," he continued. He hated talking this much, especially to more than one person. Made him feel weak.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Zackary chuckled as he steped forwards. "I'm not with these losers for long. I go where i want to."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:04 pm

"...Since Zackary is not apart of our village, and is just passing by, whatever conflict that arises from this does not include us." Joey said.

It was hard being one of the few reasonable people in the area, but like always, he just got over it, and did his best to protect the peace.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:37 pm

"Grow a spine, worm," Zackary called over his shoulder at Joey. Sage sighed, shouldering her staff just in case she needed to knock him out for the millionth time...
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:38 pm

"The village, and those who live in it, always come first." Joey shot back.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Heidi sighed. "Like you said, Eithne will protect Simon. I'm sure everyone will be fine," she stated, though a bit of an unsure tone was hinting in her voice. "One of the reasons I came on this damn trip was to get rid of the trigger, and I'd like to do so." Besides, if she left Tom alone with Nathan, what if he started screwing with Tom's head again?
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:44 pm

After days of being stuck in bed again, Christina had a terrible case of cabin fever. She had to get out. So, one day, Christina got up and walked out of the church. Her ribs were feeling much better, so she walked into the woods. Maybe she could go see the girl, Kiana or Keri or whatever her name was again. She kept walking until she reached the tree again, and called up to her. "Hello up there!" she yelled out.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:50 pm

"Ever the spineless, boring worm," Zackary shot back as his hand started to glow green.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Kira squeaked, unsteadily jumping out of the bed and scrambling around looking for her jacket, which was still drying by the river. She looked over at Luke anxiously, though she remained silent.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:12 am

Simon's neck shot back as it turned, holding the knife Heidi had given him before relaxing back to normal and nodded, gently shaking Elena awake.

---

"Both of you please be quiet." Erika said to both Zackary and Joey, before turning to Eithne. "Even though you only came because of Simon, we are grateful to you."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:27 am

Paul lounged around his temporary sleeping hut, beating the hell out of his dirty cloak and shirt with his Flow.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next