Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3

+4
Stabberz
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
MrMissMrs Random
Book the Hero
8 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3 Empty Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3

Post by Book the Hero Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:06 am

...Wait...on the day of the wedding...not even two hours afterwards, she is asked why she chose Joey...and answers by saying '"These days you don't exactly have much to pick from"?...WHAT THE HELL!?

Percival, be quiet...

No! I've been quiet all week! I deserve the right to rant! Seriously, what is so wrong with saying that she married you, because she loved yo-

PERCIVAL!

Percival stopped. And to anyone who was looking at him during the time, Joey had kept a striaght face, not revealing any of the emotion from the small argument. He had learned to this a long time ago, as to make sure not to worry Erika or any of the villagers.

...Now, is not the time.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3

Post by MrMissMrs Random Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:30 am

Erika sighed, and looked over at Joey, looking right into his eyes. Though even if it wasn't like that... I would choose you. Always.

OOC: No offense, but do you seriously think that Erika would show anymore form of weakness in front of the Illuminati? She's one of the freaking leaders of the village and a badass Illusionist. You don't want to mess with her. Meh
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3

Post by Book the Hero Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:32 am

Joey smiled back, looking almost relieved.

...Good.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:34 am

"Still is boring," Sage said mostly to herself since Erika was distracted by looking at Joey. "Well, we've got the kids."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:37 am

"K, let's go." Joey said, before turning around, and leading the group back towards the village.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:40 am

"Wait." Simon said. "Just for a minute. I need to ask something."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:41 am

Joey turned to Simon, looking him in the eyes for a minute, before nodding. "Make it quick."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:47 am

Sage nodded at the boy, sighing to herself as a book on Latin appeared in front of her. I need to be more exact...
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:48 am

Simon nodded, and turned back to Eithne. He wanted to ask so many questions to the man, but it all summed up into one word, a question. "Why?"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Eithne sighed and got down on one knee so that he was at eye level with Simon. "Because, despite all of you thinking that people like Shima, Nate and myself are the bad guys. We're actually not, sure we've done some questionable things. And yeah, five years ago English wasn't a nice person but time changes us."

He frowned and stood up. "The only reason I've done half of what I've done is so that I can protect both you and Heidi, as well as myself." he added in his Scottish accent.

---

"I think they have a DQ room in there as well." Nathan murmured before frowning. "Tom... you can't come in... you'll be powerless everywhere except their training room."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:46 pm

Tom grunted affirmatively, having said enough, and went to sit down.

----------

Luke went to respond, before hearing Christina. His hand went to a knife instinctively, while the other one made a 'shush' sign at Kira. Moving closer to her so his voice wouldn't carry, he whispered.

"Do you know who that is?"
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:07 pm

"Oh I'm sure you all are nice guys, who still kill a sister in front of her own twin! Do you remember hearing about that?" Sage asked of the adult. Knowing if he attacked her, she would not be able to defend herself. She was hoping Zackary's other would wken instead of the pissed off one in case she was attacked.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:31 pm

OOOC: Ra PM me back.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Ooc: Pm on where? I its on ff.net pm Blaze Wing Ra.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:58 pm

OOC: On here...
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:02 pm

Kira nodded her head slightly, before whispering back. "I-It's th-th-the girl...wh-who f-fell off m-my tree...re-rememb-b-ber...?" She scanned the room again, before remembering she'd left her jacket by the water. That wasn't good...

---

Heidi frowned. "We could probably make allies of the kids in the DQ'd room...we should get anyone in there out."
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:08 pm

"We'll get them back to the Village as well." Nathan responded. "And I seriously feel that you should let the Illuminati join the village as well."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Ooc haven't gotten any pms from you. Only one is from Book.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:40 pm

"Try again, Nate. Not letting your band of murderers into the village just yet," Heidi stated, narrowing her eyes in agitation.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:42 pm

"Murders?" Nathan spat, almost as if he were angry. "The only people who've ever killed anyone are me, Eithne and Oliver. And last I checked you are just as much of a murderer as the rest of us!"
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:50 pm

"Last I checked, I've been holding off a blood thirsty psychopath from controlling my head. I slip up, I'm not perfect," Heidi snapped, looking a little pained as her eyes flickered back to the bodies. "And...And I was just a kid when Mary... I didn't know what to do! I couldn't control my Flow that early on!"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:52 pm

"Yeah, be that as it may you've still killed people. None of them have, so from now on don't label them as murderers." Nathan said trying to exercise calm.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:55 pm

"Does band of plunderers sound better," Heidi asked, reaching into her pocket, looking for her pocket knife again.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:57 pm

"They never even did that." Nathan said. Back to his usual calm. "They've hunted for their own food and the only reason you don't like them is because of the fact that Shima and I have been the ones in charge of them."

"You and your pathetic village act like you're so high and mighty and have the moral high ground and yet you're so opinionated and judgemental you act blind to the facts!"
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:09 pm

"Yeah, I don't like them because of you and Shima. You're right. Let's count off how many people Shima's had killed. Let's count how many people's privacy was invaded by Shima. And then you, you tried to kill your teammates, pretty much turned that girl into a nutcase, y'know she won't come out of that forest? Can't say how much you've psychologically affected Luke, but he's prob'ly a bit off as well. You tried to kill Joey, you scarred my face, you blew up the gates on the village in an attempt at badassery, you've repeatedly scared Simon, must I go on about why I don't like you? Why would I like anyone crazy enough to mindlessly do anything you say?" Heidi retorted.

"We think we're right, so naturally we think we have the moral high ground. Prove to me that the Illuminati are good people, because after what Eithne's done and threatened to do, I'm not too fond of letting your goons anywhere near Simon."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next