Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eight

+4
Rose Hathaway
Stabberz
Book the Hero
CodastertheDisaster
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Eight                       - Page 2 Empty Re: The Eight

Post by CodastertheDisaster Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Epsil cocked his head to one side. "I was not commanding you. I was just wondering. If you wish to stay out here, then you may. I will stay with you." he said. He hopped off Sigma, patting the wolf affectionately as he did so. He clapped the woman on the shoulder. "There is an oasis nearer the city, over there." he said, pointing towards the closest oasis, which also happened to be the smallest. "Should Inos push us back, I want you to hold that position."
He turned back, staring off into the rapidly darkening horizon. "However, if there is other matters you wish to discuss, you should bring them up."
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziolang Tue May 01, 2012 4:16 am

Thought a moment as Epsil dismounted. In honesty she was uncertain if she wished to remain or not. Perhaps a delay to decide would be ideal. A hand met her shoulder and she hissed slightly at the sudden contact, but let it go. A brief request followed by inquisition from Epsil pulled Mira into response. "Nothing. I'll hold at the oasis. I'll send for you if blood is to be spilt." She chuckled lightly. "No guarantee any remains when you arrive."

Using her elemental affinity, she easily lifts the massive boomerang and straps it along her back. She makes her way toward the direction designated to her, neutral to whether Epsil followed or not.
Ziolang
Ziolang

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Tue May 01, 2012 11:58 pm

Epsil smiled humorlessly. "If you wish to be in the midst of battle, you may do so, I just suggested that if we get pushed back, we should hold position at the oasis. I do not command you. You are free to do what you wish." he stated, as if any child could understand. "I am not your leader. Remember that."
He turned around, giving a simple wave goodbye to Mira before mounting Sigma and heading off to do more surveying and eventually returning to the city.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eebit Wed May 02, 2012 10:42 pm

At Fernium's very short-lived response, Leena clicked her tongue nonchalantly. "C'mon, flamer. Surely you saw Kate doing... whatever Kate does when she's got that grin on her face," she shook her head, "I mean, you were already sitting down when she was leaving! Something interesting had to happen." She nodded stoically at the bartender as he placed a drink identical to Fernium's in front of her, which Leena promptly picked up to drink. The refreshing feel of the liquid crept down her throat, though the bland taste left much to be desired. "...Interesting taste, flamey boy. It's got about as much personality as you do." She winked at him, hoping he wouldn't take too much offense to her remarks. After all, I'm only trying to break him in... she thought to herself with a haunting smile that only she would understand.

She stood up, stretching her arms, before looking back down at Fernium beside her. "Well, seeing as you're in no mood for small talk... What d'you think the plan is for tonight? Haven't had a chance to talk to Epsil, I presume?" Leena was actually curious about the events of the night to come. Perhaps an invasion was on its way... in which case, Leena was more than happy to whet her shrikes, and dig them deep into some more flesh. Such was life, being a vigilante of justice. Can't all be the good guy, I guess.
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

http://www.zejroleplaying.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum