Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Blossoming/Freeform/Survival] The Less-Than-Traveled Islands of Mundigard

2 posters

Go down

[Blossoming/Freeform/Survival] The Less-Than-Traveled Islands of Mundigard Empty [Blossoming/Freeform/Survival] The Less-Than-Traveled Islands of Mundigard

Post by Cid Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:27 pm

This is a bit more of a developed idea I have had for a while for a roleplay, so it will not fail as badly as any of my previous attempts back at ZEJ... This is also a completely original plot. Originally, it started out with me failing at writing a book. Then I realized, this was not a book I was writing, but a roleplay idea, and a fantastic one at that. I will give a bit of info on how it goes. It takes place around the 1800's.

Suddenly, you wake up in a dark place. You look around still half asleep, and you can see that it is made of large, gray bricks. Looking over to the other side of the room, you can see a small wooden stool with a small wooden table. On it rests a wooden bowl and a clay cup. You sit yourself up, and look around a bit more. It seems that you are in a small jail cell, although how could this be? You were simply going about your regular daily routine, and then you ended up here.

Over by the edge of the cell, there is a large muscely guard wearing a black mask, and a couple of leather straps over his shoulders coming down in a cross over his torso, then down to his waist to form a belt. He also wears a pair of leather pants, and has a large axe hanging from his back. From what you can tell, there are also a few other cells next to yours, although you cannot tell whether or not they are occupied. Sitting here, you realize that your bed is made completely of rock, except for what seems to be the pelt of some animal for a blanket. Now you must decide what to do, and discover as to why you are here, as you are in the Dungeons of Mundigard

Tell me what you think, and if you might want to join. It is an idea that I would love to go through with, and I already have the plot all set up so it could be ready within the week if enough people wish to join. It will require atleast 4 people and no more then 6. Each person will start in a different cell, which I will then guide them seperately through until they would meet up with another person.

This is ment to be a nice, and serious roleplay with atleast a paragraph, and at most 3 paragraphs per post. If interested, I would love to hear feed back about the idea, and if you want any more information as well, all you need to do is ask,
Cid
Cid

Back to top Go down

[Blossoming/Freeform/Survival] The Less-Than-Traveled Islands of Mundigard Empty Re: [Blossoming/Freeform/Survival] The Less-Than-Traveled Islands of Mundigard

Post by AbsolWings Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Can you give a lil bit more detail and such? Very Happy I might join. ^-^
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Mood : Snuggly~ Oh so snuggly...

Back to top Go down

[Blossoming/Freeform/Survival] The Less-Than-Traveled Islands of Mundigard Empty Re: [Blossoming/Freeform/Survival] The Less-Than-Traveled Islands of Mundigard

Post by Cid Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:08 am

Essentially you and a couple other people have been locked in seperate cells, eventually you will end up on an island inhabited by unknown creatures, which I can not give too much of an explaination of right yet, or else much of the plot could be ruined, however I will say that somebody will be "Overseeing" you guys survive on the island, a sick and twisted person... Its quite complicated, and I may actually be over complicating things myself simply by trying to over explain it, so ill just put it in short form...

-Shipped to island

-no way off

-forced to survive

-Island full of unknown creatures

-Someone enjoys your pain.....

That would essentially be it in the long run, although the final goal would be to escape the island, and of course figure out who actually forced you to go here.
Cid
Cid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down