Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts.

+3
Masquerade
Book the Hero
Rose Hathaway
7 posters

Go down

Thoughts. Empty Thoughts.

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Thoughts. Tumblr_m96aj3FQ3O1rc933ho1_500

Discuss.

I am completely disgusted that this even exists. That these people ever said that. That they're ignorant enough to even suggest this. Seriously. I. Hate. Republicans. So. Fucking. Much.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Thoughts. Empty Re: Thoughts.

Post by Book the Hero Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:07 pm

Oh my God! Are they all a bunch of idiots!

Rape is wrong on all levels, and if a woman wants to have an abortion, she should be allowed to! Some people aren't ready to have kids, and they're saying that they just have to deal with it, when the whole thing was forced on them against their will?!
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:11 pm

I'm a libertarian, and I'm not a huge fan of Republicans obviously. But I could deal with their idiocy just fine until they start spewing shit like what I read above. If those are real quotes, just....just what the fuck. What's even worse is that they're all guys. They have no right to have any opinion on the matter of rape, because most of the time, they're the ones doing the raping. ._.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Mood : Tired.

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:17 pm

I love being raped just like I love rain. Let's go dancing.

And Masq....

Thoughts. Tumblr_m7fnm6lBxn1rt24bp
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:35 pm

Exactly. That's the perfect gif. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Mood : Tired.

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:48 pm

Yay, Republicans. Excuse me while I go on a killing spree.
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Mind if I join you?
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:08 pm

Yeah... -.-

You know, sometimes I hate being a Democrat in a family full of Republicans.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:10 pm

Most of the time I just hate Republicans. ^__^

Lucky for my dear Democratic mother... she gets to meet Romney and Ryan with her company. Yaaaaaaaay.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:36 pm

Republicans and Democrats are both full of bullshit, imo. -shrug- Politics make me hate the world, so I just try to stay out of them.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:15 pm

But if you're part of politics, you can change the world!!! ;D
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:50 pm

Sure, you can join politics to change the world, but you'll either become a corporate tool, and continue all this bullshit or not get anywhere because you don't have corporate backing.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Espeonature Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:28 am

I don't entirely think I am qualified to insert my opinion here seeing as I'm not American but still.

I'm going to echo all your opinions that rape is completely wrong on so many levels and procreative practices (against the woman's wish) that make a woman (again if the woman doesn't wish it) give the woman more than enough license to abort the foetus (esp. if the woman cannot support the baby, or lives/works in an environment that would put the baby's life at risk). That would be pro-death rather than pro-life; child's going to have a bad life which is a fate worse than a death, as opposed to a painless death by abortion (though pain receptors develop in the 2nd month, the foetus cannot actually feel pain until the first few weeks of the seventh month).

Let alone the science of it, I'm a guy - let's leave the question/answers to the girls who would be the affected ones by such a law.

(Although if I may, I must say that I disapprove of abortion if a woman indulges in procreative practices for pleasure without taking appropriate contraceptive measures, and is able to provide and care for a baby so conceived...

I guess it goes without saying that it isn't really right for one sex to dictate what another sex cannot or can do with their bodies.)

Espeonature

Mood : Lalala ieru kana?

Back to top Go down

Post by PopnMilk Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:41 am

The thing is, even with rape and all that, I'm pro-choice.
All abortion should be up to the woman pregnant and if anything, her significant other and their families. Let them deal with their shit, no one else should need a say in it.
Along with that, abortion is just an inhumane contradicting measure against adoption centres and child protection services. I mean, I think we should just let nature take its course. In the wild, the children, babies, young or whatever of an animal dying is a totally normal thing. It displays the inability to survive/capabilities of parents and natural selection can reign.
However, with people, it's rather brutal to see babies dying left and right from abuse, illness, etc stuff like that. Rather than allowing them to die(Dying is very very VERY bad for humans), there's a system that takes these children in and treats them with proper care and attention so we can have more little devils running around and eventually taking control of the future. The problem here is overpopulation. A lot of already-alive munchkins(and adults alike) are already dying, starving, homeless, because we have to make way for those who were spared from nature's ban hammer.
The best course of action here, although it's not natural, is abortion. Like... Say two whoremone-filled teenagers had the funfun because they got drunk. She gets pregnant, he leaves her, can't take care of baby, lalala, bamm, bad mother. Also, her genes get passed on, her child repeats her mistake about 16 years later. There's a lot of their parents in the children, no matter the circumstance. It's in the genes. I would say that the people of the situation above have incompetent genes. Even if it's not, the child -could- be handled over to the adoption places, but then the world would be populated by incompetence. What's the solution?
Oh. ABORTION! Cat Smile
Though most teenagers have been raised like that anyway, let's take a look at another situation.
A perfectly happy, married couple in their late 20's. They are madly in love with each other and have been since like the age of 4 or something. Their sex life has been fantastic ever since their first time at the hormonal age of 16-17ish. One day, she finds herself having morning sickness, and upon testing, she finds out she's pregnant. Now this loveydovey couple is in debt. Their college funds skyrocketed and they haven't been able to pay it off. They live off of the government and in a little shack down by the ghetto areas. They cannot afford a child. The child would make them go homeless. With all the other funds, even the government cannot help. The stress of keeping this child is getting to the both of them, they develop chronic depression because of it.
What. Is. The. Solution?
ABORTION~!
Anyhow, that's only two scenarios. It doesn't even have to be that bad. If you simply don't want a kid, if you don't want to hand your genes out to some hopeful, republican redneck family via adoption, then I say my good ma'am/sir... Get the coat hanger!

Oh, but also, rape is bad :T No matter the circumstance. People should really back victims up more, and it's terribly idiotic that they're not.

And lastly...
WHY.
THE.
FUCKITY HELL.
WOULD.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNYONEEE.
USE.
COMIC MOTHERSHITTER SANS.
PopnMilk
PopnMilk

Mood : =.=

http://popnmilk.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:37 pm

Republicans would use Comic Sans. XD
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nexerus Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Masquerade wrote:I'm a libertarian, and I'm not a huge fan of Republicans obviously. But I could deal with their idiocy just fine until they start spewing shit like what I read above. If those are real quotes, just....just what the fuck. What's even worse is that they're all guys. They have no right to have any opinion on the matter of rape, because most of the time, they're the ones doing the raping. ._.

First of all, sexist. I'm sure there are women that are this stupid as well, they're just not Republican governors so nobody cares.

Second of all, I'm simply befuddled at this. Surely, even if these politicians believe what they're saying, they'd keep it to themselves? It's crucial for a politician to not be perceived as a flying douchebag, and declaring that rape essentially doesn't exist is PR suicide.

PopnMilk wrote:The thing is, even with rape and all that, I'm pro-choice.

Why did you say that you're pro-choice, then drag on about how abortion is wrong? I think you meant "pro-life". Pro-choice refers to being in favour of giving women the choice to decide whether or not they want an abortion.
The Nexerus
The Nexerus
Titty Sprinkles

Back to top Go down

Post by PopnMilk Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:24 am

The Nexerus wrote:

PopnMilk wrote:The thing is, even with rape and all that, I'm pro-choice.

Why did you say that you're pro-choice, then drag on about how abortion is wrong? I think you meant "pro-life". Pro-choice refers to being in favour of giving women the choice to decide whether or not they want an abortion.
Dunno what you're smoking, but I did not drag on about how abortion is wrong.
Hence
"WHAT'S THE SOLUTION? ABORTION!"
PopnMilk
PopnMilk

Mood : =.=

http://popnmilk.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nexerus Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:42 pm

PopnMilk wrote:Dunno what you're smoking, but I did not drag on about how abortion is wrong.
Hence
"WHAT'S THE SOLUTION? ABORTION!"

I'd assumed that tagline wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Substitute the word "adoption" in with the word "abortion" and each of your scenarios would end just as well. I'd also assumed that you were kidding when you said that a child born in a certain circumstance is destined, somehow, by his genetic makeup, to replicate that circumstance. If you were being serious there, too, you're laughably wrong. There is no chromosome which encourages a child to take the same actions as their parents. In fact, I'd argue just the opposite. A child with parents who abuse drugs or alcohol, for example, might opt to stay away from them explicitly because of the mistakes their parents made.

What you're insinuating reminds me of eugenics.

The Nexerus
The Nexerus
Titty Sprinkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum