Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia

+7
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
Creation of Pokerus
Shadoe Mayari
AbsolWings
quackers are yummylicious
Big Uri
11 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Utopia - Page 5 Empty Re: Utopia

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:43 pm

"I, uh, I'm not hungry," Elena lied through her teeth. "I had a big dinner last night." It was hard to eat with Erika staring at her, and talking to her, especially when she knew that she wasn't really there. Lacy was one thing, she was used to Lacy. Erika was a whole other problem.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Zackary waved back in greeting. "Good morning, young miss." She reminded him of that girl...Elena? Elen? Something along those lines. God, it had been a while...Wait, it was Elena! How could he have forgotten. Sometimes, it was always amusing how he forgot something, then just remembered.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:51 pm

"Neo? I know him... He was back in the Acer Tournament. Speaking of Flow, you gotta be careful with it. Since you ain't never had one, figured I'd warn you. If you over use it, it can snap back on you and hurt you badly. Mine did, and for years I was a burnt-out wreck," Luke advised her, remembering when his Flow had Rebounded on him twelve years ago.

"But how do you know Neo, anyway? I haven't seen him in years, not since the tournament, I think," Luke replied, trying to remember the sound manipulator.

----------

"Too much violence, eh? I think I was serving in an army back then, saw my fair share. You seem to have enjoyed it though. I've never actually talked to an Acer contestant about what it was like before. Sounds like an interesting topic..." Russell trailed off, trying to remember where he had heard those names before.

"I think those two names were considered in relation to the Acer murders. You say Percival got his own body but was originally part of Joey? Hmmm. I think I'm going to check our archives for when Percival appeared and when Joey disappeared," Russell got sidetracked, thinking about that curiously. He had always wondered about the guy. "But that's probably a completely different case."

Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:04 pm

Mary nodded to Percival, while giving a small wave to Zackary.

Simon frowned. He hated it when Elena refused to eat, but he couldn't force her to. "Okay. Make sure you keep bundled up when you're out, okay? And I'll call you if you need to pick up any ingredients."

"Bye." Mary called to Elena, though she knew she probably wouldn't recieve any reply.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:04 pm

Elena looked back over at Zackary, a bit confused as she realized he was addressing her. "Um...hello," she responded quietly, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable and self-conscious about her Flow.

---

Heidi chuckled. "Keep in mind that my Flow was the ability to manipulate blood. Messed with my mind a bit, probably a good thing, too, as I'm not a complete nut job from the tournament. I mean, I don't go on killing sprees for shits and giggles."

"But yeah, Percival got 'is own body. It's not like he took over Joey's full time, 'cuz they look similar, but they're not th' same person. I saw 'im enough t' know that. Maybe it isn't a different case. After all, maybe Percy's the killer," Heidi laughed even louder at this thought. It was ridiculous. Percival wasn't any stronger than Joey, and Joey had struggled to beat even the thirteen year old her.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:10 pm

"Hmmm, Elena, right?" Zackary said, scratching at his chin. Of course, stubble was still growing, which he really hated. God, how much of a pain it was to get rid of it without cutting himself...

"How are you doing?" he then asked. lowering the hood that he had somewhat just realsied he was wearing.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:12 pm

"Nanay told me about him," Charmaine said, rubbing her wrist. "She said that they were good friends back during the tournament." She felt a wave of anger consume her, but it wasn't her own. Was Ade getting mad at her again?
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:14 pm

"...I'm doing well," Elena responded quietly, before muttering a bye to Mary.

She chuckled slightly at Simon's worrying, pulling on a hat and grabbing a scarf on her way towards the door. "You shouldn't have to worry, Simon, I'm not stupid," she laughed. "I'll definitely be home for supper, bye!" She stepped outside, closing the door behind her. Dammit, Simon was right. It was cold out.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:23 pm

"Have fun." Percy called after Elena, before turning back to Mary. "So Mary, what do you want to do today?" He asked the little girl with a smile.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Simon had a small smile at Elena's teasing, before turning to the two older adults. "So what's going on with you, Zackary?"

"I want to play outside. Park!" Mary anounced.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:30 pm

"Nothing much, nothing at at all." Zackary shrugged. "Working night shifts mostly, " he said, smiling at the little girl. "How about yourself?"
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 pm

"Ok, today we'll go to the park." He said with a smile, before turning to Simon. "You up to going as well?"
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Elena shoved her hands in her pockets as she walked down the street, trying to decide on a destination. She didn't particularly feel like going somewhere where she would be alone, or Lacy and Erika might start talking to her, but in a crowd of people she was more likely to slip up and use her Flow. Decisions, decisions.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:38 pm

"Ah, I have a part time job, but it's my day off today. I'm doing... well." Simon replied to Zacakry before turning to Percy and nodding.

"Sure."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:40 pm

"Very nice, well, unless Percy feels fit to invite me along, I do believe that our time together is up," Zackary said, glancing over at the man in question. Not like he really expected Percy to invite him along...
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:42 pm

"Kay." He said before turning to Mary. "We can go whenever you want, just remember to put your coat on first, it's cold out."

"Sure you can come along if you want." Percy said to Zackary.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Steppie stepped through the back alleys quickly and carefully, nodding at a few hobos and vandals as she went. She was headed deeper into the government controlled area, where the government officials worked. He mind was flashing through all sorts of artwork she could wreak upon the housing district there, which would surely draw more attention to her art.

Her heart beat with excitement as she thought of the possibilities of what she could do, images and artwork flashing through her mind. Drawing from the air, Steppie build a small clock to tell her the time and smirked. She still had all day to do stuff. It was gonna be fun.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Minature Heart attack go? Zackary was quite shocked that Percy had agreed to letting him coming along. He hadn't expected it, and was really at a loss for words.

"Well then..."

---

"Dodododo!~" Kitsune hummed to herself, following through a crowd...well, more like following someone she found interesting...AKA Elena. Well, that scarf did look pretty. And so did that hat,,,
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:48 pm

"Yay!" Mary cheered, scrambling out of Percy's arms and running out of the kitchen to go change into her clothes.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Elena sighed, going for a swim would be nice if it weren't so damn cold. Winter was a month she couldn't stand. Maybe she'd go shopping, after all, Christmas was in a few months, wasn't it? She needed a present for Simon, and she supposed Percival and Mary, too. It'd be rude if she didn't get them something.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Percy stood up with a smile. "I'm gonna go get ready myself. Just need to put some files away in my office, and then get my coat." He said. "You get ready as well, Simon, I trust she won't be gone long."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:55 pm

"Who's 'Nanay'? I might know her from back in the day in the tournament," Luke asked curiously, wondering who was old enough to have a kid that age before remembering how long it had been from the tournament. "Damn, it's been a serious while."

----

"I guess it would have helped to acclimatise you, true enough. I'd pity anyone with a non-combative Flow in that place," Russell commented, a bit sidetracked. "I still want to check the records to see when Joey died and Percival got his own body. More out of curiosity than anything. Might be tough to pull up anything on him though, considering his position."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:59 pm

"Probably uses his position to get away with all sorts 'a shit," Heidi muttered under her breath, cracking her knuckles anxiously. She really did miss her spear, gave her hands something to do.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Any time she turned, Kitsune followed suit, staying behind a bit to make it seel less...obvious. Kitsune was really interested in the scarf, and the hat. Oh what was that smell? It smells like...strawberries---Nonono! Focus on the hat! The Scarf!

---

"I suppose I shall wait by the door," Zackary said when he heard what Percival had said. He was already to go, he hadn't entered too long ago. He still had on his cloak.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:05 pm

"Oh, right." Simon nodded, heading to his own room to grab his coat and thicker gloves. He past by a small mirror and looked into it. It felt like there was very little yet very much left of the scared little boy he was back in the Acer Tournament. Should he be happy about that?

The young man reached up and touched his reflection, until Mary's voice broke him out of his reverie.

"Are you okay, Simon?" The little girl stood at his open door, fiddling with her cap.

Simon smiled reassuringly. "Yeah. I'll be ready in a minute okay?"

"Okay." Mary nodded before running back down the hallway. Simon sighed at his reflection once more before grabbing Heidi's knife and placing it into his inside pocket.

OOC: Going to go have lunch.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next