Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia

+7
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
Creation of Pokerus
Shadoe Mayari
AbsolWings
quackers are yummylicious
Big Uri
11 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Utopia - Page 31 Empty Re: Utopia

Post by Big Uri Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:44 pm

"You- you could? Really? Awesome!" Luke exclaimed happily, the blond man's eyes lighting up. He smiled, hugging her quickly, before going over to a closet and opening. "Of course I'd love to have, I'll set up another bed for you. I think I have the supplies... Yeah. I just figured that you'd have to mind your kid, otherwise I definitely would've offered, I'm sure you understand."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:45 pm

OOC: Yeah I forgot that :L

---

Nathan frowned as he watched Rebecca about to leave. Thirteen in the tournament which was twelve years ago. "That would make her twenty five..." he said, his x-ray vision kicking in so he could still see Rebecca through the wall. Twenty five and a member of the Acer Tournament... and what was it Zackary had said earlier.

"You said something earlier, Zack... Latin girl or something like that?" Nathan was already beginning to put the pieces together in his head.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:55 pm

Kira laughed a little as she watched Luke look for bedding. "I can just sleep on the couch, it's fine..." she said, not wanting to be anymore of a hassle than she was already being. "I do have to go get Jason tomorrow, though, so you'll have to let me go at some point," she teased lightly, peering into the closet to see if she could help with anything.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:58 pm

"Zackary." The man corrected, Then nodded. "Sage, Sage Eclair. Used to be healing people after Shepard died. No matter what the cost was, she always seemed to be willing to help." He continued.

---

Rebecca shuddered. Right, she had almost forgotten that Nathan had more than one power. Of course, he might see her still.

Then if he were to actually find out who she was...

Though, why did she have the feeling she knew him from before...? Rebecca, rather, Sage frowned, deep in thought...and then walked into a lampost.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:04 pm

"Oh the couch is a pull-out bed, that's fine, I'm just getting you a quilt and a pillow for it," Luke replied pleasantly, not stopping what he was doing. It was a pretty standard closet, with a few old clothes, quilt covers, pillowcases and whatnot floating about. He eventually found what he was looking for, handing them to Kira proudly. It wasn't often that he was the one helping her out like that, so he wanted to do the best he could.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure about that," Luke replied jokingly before continuing. "I know, unfortunately, but I'm doing my best not to think of it, and enjoy it while it lasts."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Nathan went silent when Zackary said her name. He hadn't expected to see her around, but why had she changed her appearance? The last he'd seen of her he'd removed her memory of anything to do with him after the tournament. It had been better for her with how he was back then, he'd still been struggling with darkness and she would've been caught in the cross fire. He kept following her with his x-ray vision and almost chuckled when she walked into the lamppost.

"She just walked into a lamppost..." he commented to Zackary, leading the way as he started after Sage... Rebecca... whatever her name was.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Kira laughed a little, pushing herself onto her tiptoes to kiss Luke on the cheek. "I'll try to come as often as I can..." she reassured him. She set the quilt and pillow on the coffee table, before starting to pull the cushions off the couch so she could pull the bed out before she got too tired. She didn't want to end up making the bed when she was exhausted.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:17 pm

"Sounds like her," Zackary chuckled, following after Nathan. "She used to walk into doors a lot back then."

Oh how he could actually remember that. After all, he could remember the most memorial parts of the tournament. Like how she would walk into the walls. Or into the doorways.

Zackary had caught when Nathan went silent.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:22 pm

"Can I help with that?" Luke replied, getting a bit embarrassed at the kiss, but continuing on as before. He had forgotten how nice it had been to be around her, the years spent apart having dulled the memories somewhat. He knew that he shouldn't think about them both having to go back to their normal lives afterwards, it would only depress him too much. "Hey, let me help. I am your host after all, surely this should be my job?"
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Kira glanced back at Luke, before stepping aside, gesturing to the couch. She'd gotten all the cushions off easily enough, but she wasn't quite sure she could lift the bed out without struggling a fair bit. She certainly wasn't all that strong. "Go ahead," she said, smiling slightly. "But you don't count as host, since you didn't know I was coming."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:35 pm

"I do too! You can't just make up rules like that and expect me to conform," Luke objected, mock-petulantly, remembering to put back on his shirt after Kira's check up on his earlier. He walked over, hunching slightly as he pulled out the bed, albeit with a strain. "Man, that's really busted, but as a bed it's good."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:41 pm

"I can too do that!" Kira responded childishly, sticking her tongue out at Luke as she started to make the bed. It wasn't like Luke had been expecting her or anything, so she couldn't possibly blame him for any untidiness or things that weren't right. Hearing Luke continue, she looked back over at him, smirking. "If not, I'll just have to make you share yours," she responded with a wink.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Both Nathan and Zackary turned the corner relatively quickly and Nathan drew closer to Sage. He threw a slight glance in Zackary's direction to try and get a read on the man's thoughts, did Zackary know anything of Nate and Sage's history? Nathan wasn't sure.

"Are you okay?" Nathan questioned Sage as they came upon her. "I find walking around lampposts rather than through them is often less painful."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Zackary of course didn't know about Nathan and Sage. Quite frankly, he really didn't care, he just was interested in solving a mystery.

Sage nodded, rubbing her forehead. "Happens a lot when I get distracted..." she muttered, before pushing herself up and dusting herself off. "Wait...why're you here still!? Oh no, you're going to...uhm...do something...explode something, like at the hospital!"
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:04 pm

"Oh no, it's totally busted, this bed. Completely unusable, I'd have to say. A shame, really," Luke suddenly announced, staring down at the bed mock-seriously as he gave his diagnosis. He looked up at Kira with his old playful grin, chuckling a bit as he did, letting her have her way setting the bed she had her heart set on it.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:12 pm

Kira laughed, shaking her head as she threw the pillow down at the head of the bed, content with how the quilt was spread out. "Oh, really? What a shame," she sighed dramatically, before breaking out laughing again. "Careful what you say, I might just take you up on your offer," she said playfully, though sleeping with Luke hadn't ever been too bad, at least for her. He was warm.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Luke broke out laughing when she did too, unable to keep up the straight face any longer, definitely not when someone else was laughing. "You make it sound like such a terrible threat," he chuckled at her statement, after initially recoiling in mock horror. "I'm positively quaking, I don't know how I'll get to sleep after this."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Kira laughed along with Luke, sitting down on the edge of the newly made bed. "I predict you'll have nightmares of blanket hogs tonight," she murmured, her voice soft and dramatic as she ran her hands over an invisible crystal ball. She didn't keep up her fortune teller impersonation for long until she started laughing again.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:28 pm

"Blanket hogs? My only weakness, how did you know?!" Luke exclaimed with a dramatic gasp, sitting down on the bed since it was the form his couch had taken and he had to sit on something. He broke up into laughter at the impersonation falling apart. "You really had me going there, could have easily mistaken you for a real psychic."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:34 pm

Kira snorted at the idea of her becoming a psychic, shaking her head. That would never happen. "Maybe I should start my own fortunetelling business," she mused jokingly, glancing over at Luke. "What do you think?" She'd forgotten what this was like, laughing at each other all night.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm

"I dunno, you really nailed my fear of blanket hogs right on the head. It was remarkable, I don't know how you did it... Although, come to think of it, your years of experience as, y'know, being one can't have hurt," Luke replied, tongues firmly in cheek as he poked fun at Kira for the first time in three years. It was a refreshing experience to return to.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Kira put on a hurt expression, pushing Luke back on the bed. "You asked for it!" she cried out, crawling up onto the bed and tickling Luke. She'd have to figure out how to avoid the people watching her so she could come see Luke. It couldn't be that hard, once she figured out where they were hiding, she figured... It was nice to see Luke like this, she didn't want to lose that.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:55 pm

"Ah, ah, agh!" Luke exclaimed as he was stealthily taken down, rolling back on to the newly-made bed in his efforts to avoid Kira's onslaught. It was a futile effort, however, and his attempts to paw her away ended in vain, so he was soon left lying there out of breath. "Alright, I take it back, you win. Will you let me go now?"
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:01 am

Kira grinned victoriously, taking her hands away from Luke after a moment's thought. "I guess I can be a merciful victor," she said thoughtfully, sitting up and crossing her legs as she sat on the bed. Being smaller than Luke, she usually tended to win battles of stealth, though he could more likely than not overpower her when it came to strength.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:05 am

Luke bowed his briefly to her, remaining lying down, spreading out so he was in a star shape, albeit with one arm and leg hanging off the side of the bed. He stared up at the ceiling contemplatively, wondering if he could somehow burn Kira's watchers and stop them from keeping them apart.

"All praise to the victor," he replied sardonically, looking too comfortable to move.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next