Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Library

Go down

Character Library Empty Character Library

Post by AbsolWings Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:48 pm

Because I'm too lazy to find an alternative. I like to keep my forms in one place for when I'm feeling lazy so I can put them into rps, or use them as references when I'm morphing/adding to/removing from/creating characters. You can use this thread if you like V . V

~ABSOLWINGS~

Name: Orena "Orange" La'hatte
Appearance: Orange is the sort of person that walks into the room and immediately manages to gather at least a baker’s dozen of babbling, overwhelmed guys. She stands at 5’7’’ with a shapely body, unbelievably curvy and somehow skinny in a way that suggests she’s probably waltzing along the line between the two. Her skin is fair if a little pale, and her long, platinum blonde hair seems to flutter behind her whenever she walks, straight for the most part with a few curls at the ends of the gentle waves that flow over her shoulders. They bounce lightly so, nearly as mesmerizing as her chest; that being said, not much needs to be explained about the Breasts. If you want to know more just ask a guy; they stare enough. And she doesn’t exactly cover herself.

Her face is slender and delicate, as if constantly lit by a sort of candlelight, framed on both sides by her hair. She’s got spellbinding amber eyes nearly orange in color, sitting above a small nose and pale pink lips. Orange knows she’s attractive; she uses it as a weapon of sorts for fun or when she feels like it.

This girl does not, by any means, hide who she is. In fact, she flaunts it about occasionally so heavily that everyone is convinced that she’s normal. After all, what angel in hiding would walk around flaunting their wings? Not to say that she’s an angel.

Orange usually wears either shorts or a miniskirt that has to be breaking the dress code, black and orange striped leggings underneath and either bare feet or black boots. Above that is a tight top, soft looking in appearance with a corset sort of fastening under the chest area. And there is nothing above the chest area. She can get away pretty easily without straps. Perched above the top is a small jack-o-lantern pendant on the end of a black necklace, the eyes glowing as if from a tiny light on the inside.

Species: Halloween Spirit in the form of a young witch.

Personality: Likes: Halloween, Newts, surprises, going with the flow, men, teasing, messing with guys, messing with girls, watching, cooking, carnivals, hats, feathers, orange
Dislikes: Spring, dry weather, dependence, weakness, imperfection in herself, loneliness, people intruding on her territory
Fears: Cats
*Values: Independence
Bad Habits: She's got a bunch of nervous tics, and she tends to get off topic. Also tends to use her jack-o-lantern in the wrong way, and can't seem to refuse a good time
General Personality: Needless to say she's sultry; she's sexy, she's bad, she knows it, and she doesn't give a flying phone-book what you think. That being said there is more too her, if she hangs around long enough to open up. She's funny, sarcastic; she likes to watch things and mull them around in her mind. Orange is a good friend, but she's too scared of being dependent on others to stick around. Most of the time she seems more aloof, but she gets a kick out of playing up the popular girl card. That and the ditzy blonde card. The witch has always had a fun time observing how helpless guys really think she is.

Crush: She has playthings. A crush would have to be somebody intruiging enough to even get her to stick around and talk~

Other: Attraction to her is a sort of power besides the obvious physical factors; think about it like your favorite unwrapped candy on Halloween night. Only...said candy moves around and you can't seem to get to it :<
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Mood : Snuggly~ Oh so snuggly...

Back to top Go down