Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest - Northern Expedition

4 posters

Go down

Quest - Northern Expedition Empty Quest - Northern Expedition

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Northern Expedition

"I see," High King Daeyn Argarya said, clasping his hands together. The peasant bowed his head, placing both hands on the floor, bowing so low that he almost kissed the ground. "I will send some explorers to investigate. If it is something as bad as you say, then it will be worth it to keep the citizens safe," he added.
"Thank, ye, Your Grace," the peasant cried. "I lost too many o' me livestock, don't wanna be losin' kids now."
The king nodded at one of his Scales of Io, Orn. The tall, black-iron clad knight stepped forward. "Yes, Your Grace?" he asked politely.
"You know of these lands, correct?" the king questioned. His bodyguard nodded. "Very well. You will lead it."
"But, Your Grace, I am sworn to prot-"
"Silence. I have eight other Scales protecting me. In fact..." The king looked at another of his Scales, Magnus. "You too, sir. I want both of you to head the investigation. I will have notices posted around the city, and anyone who wishes to accompany you will show up here in a week's time. And as for you," the king said, looking at the peasant, "I will trust this is not a scam, nor a simple wolf attack. I will pay you twelve gold to buy new livestock. You may also want to invest in a crossbow." The king nodded again. "You are dismissed."
The peasant bowed deeply several more times before hurrying out. The king summoned a cupbearer, commanding him to bring instruction to the barracks for the guards to post notices as they went about their rounds. The boy nodded and hurried off.

Contractor: High King Daeyn Argarya.
Quest Type: Expedition and Investigation
Quest Location: The king's throne room/The frozen North
Quest Details: The king is looking for a small group of explorers to go on an expedition North, where a peasant farmer claims that something non-human is killing his livestock and threatens his family. Several other reports similar to the peasants have also been sent in. The king cannot afford to send his Dragonknights, so he looks for independent men and women to brave the North.

The quest party will be traveling in a fairly secluded mountain range in the Northern province of Aeneryia, looking for signs of a group of humanoid beings that prey on farmer's livestock and possibly humans, though no human deaths have been reported. The group will need to be fairly tough; capable fighter, and resistant to cold, as well as survivalist skills. You will not be around any civilization, so being able to gather your own food and water is a must.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Quest - Northern Expedition Empty Re: Quest - Northern Expedition

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:12 pm

NOTE: Scales of Io positions are still open. Please, please, please make characters. I need them for future quests involving the king.

Also, please no wimpy-ass characters. High King Daeyn is looking for seasoned veterans only.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Well you know I'm already in. Magnus isn't going to deny the High King's wishes. Cat Smile
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Mood : Tired.

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sole Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:59 pm

You already know Im making a Scale so
Sole
Sole
Ball So Hard
Ball So Hard

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Well Daeyn's only sending two scales, bro.
At least for this quest. More will be coming up soon (we just need the fucking Scales goddammit. Time for a site announcement I mean what)
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:39 pm

guh QAQ Is there anything else for the other Scales to do?

*wants to use Klon before she loses interest in him >< that happens quite often XD*
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Mood : Snuggly~ Oh so snuggly...

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Not at the moment, no. There'll be quests for the other Scales once I actually get all of the positions filled. I'll probably have everyone double up if I don't have any more characters by like Wednesday or something.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down