Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest ~ The Black Market

+2
Rose Hathaway
Masquerade
6 posters

Go down

Quest ~ The Black Market Empty Quest ~ The Black Market

Post by Masquerade Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:51 pm

~The Black Market

There is a bulletin board in the hallway where the crew's quarters are, near the stairs leading up to the door that leads back to the deck. Upon it is a crude diagram of the ship's layout:

Quest ~ The Black Market Dimens10

For safety purposes, please familiarize yourself with the levels of the ship. The deck and on-deck cabin and masts are L1, or Level 1. The crew quarter's, galley, and recreation room constitute L2, or Level 2. The very bottom layer consisting of the Core Room and the Engine Room make up L3, or Level 3, which is a level completely restricted to those without authorization. Thank you.

Beneath the diagram and small note, messages are tacked for the crew to read, mainly consisting of things to do around the ship like cleaning or repairs, along with major missions and destination information. This has been posted recently:

My lovely crew members, including the new additions:

Our next destination will be Carginy. After sorting through the parts, I noticed that all of them were rather mundane, and that we are in needed of more...enchanted pieces. As such, we will be going to the black market at Carginy in search of dimension magic enchanted parts in hopes of increasing our control over the dimensional aspect of my wondrous ship. Some of you will take care of the basic preparation procedures while the remainder will accompany me to the black market itself. Those who wish to request being assigned to one or the other, please locate me on the ship. I spend most of my time in my cabin or in the control room, when I'm not on deck or in the crow's nest of course, hee hee. Your names will be added to the normal task list at the start of the next week when the new cycle begins. Failure to complete assigned tasks are met with severe, no tolerance punishment. Any questions regarding how to go about completing assigned tasks should be directed to myself, Sirius, Swift, or Bulwark. Any other questions in general should also be posed to the aforementioned people. Thank you very much, and best regards. Welcome aboard~!

Sincerely,

Captain Heaven

Contractor: Captain Nika "Heaven" Makari
Quest Type: Preparation and Searching
Quest Location: Country of Planaya, Carginy - Black Market/Seaside Cave
Response Time: 5 days.

Quest Details: This is a quest in order to obtain not only mundane supplies like food and drink, but also to scavenge the black market for some rare enchanted parts that may or may not even be there. I'll abstain from revealing anymore on the subject to avoid spoilers, but there's going to be some exploring so be prepared.

Guidelines: Being completely new to the ship with plenty of development opportunities and such, I expect a bit more. I say Blossoming only in the case that things get slim, but really I hope for 3 paragraphs or more. 2 will suffice. Less is a bit of a stretch and you may or may not be reprimanded based on the circumstances under which you made the post. Also, all forum and general role playing rules still apply. Thank you.

This quest is mandatory for all crew members on Dimension's Gate and before the quest starts, you are required to make a post here acknowledging that you've read this IC post through in its entirety.

Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Mood : Tired.

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Quest ~ The Black Market Empty Re: Quest ~ The Black Market

Post by Rose Hathaway Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:58 pm

I have read the terms and conditions and accept.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Bl

I have read the IC post through and in its entirety. I accept the terms and conditons..../shot

Sounds like fun, woooo > w <

DARN ROSE QAQ NINJA'D
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Mood : Snuggly~ Oh so snuggly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:17 pm

Beautiful drawing, Masq. /shot
I should have Xyriel appear in this one since they're looking for magic parts. And for the lulz.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Max is going to be a precious baby.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Vulka is going to stab someone while Sam increases sexual tension for the captain.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Xyriel? o . o

Inkie.....I have no idea. He'll just do what Inkies do Bl
But the ship will be getting a new friend soon <3
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Mood : Snuggly~ Oh so snuggly...