Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 1

+3
Shadoe Mayari
Rose Hathaway
quackers are yummylicious
7 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 1

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Erika cut a sliver of her steak and popped it into her mouth, letting her tastebuds savor the flavor that had been unavaibalble to it for so long. Most of the time they caught small game or had one of the chickens that could no longer lay eggs. Whenever they did have beef it was usually mixed in a stew or made into patties.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 1

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:48 pm

"Believe what you want, but that's the reason you won't ever fit in," Heidi replied cruelly. "That tournament? You see this scar on my face? All over my arms?" she demanded, pointing to the scar that stretched from the corner of her mouth to her ear. "One of your friends did this to me, understand? Ade's dead because one of your friends killed her. Erika feels guilty everyday because one of your friends used her to try and kill people. Do you understand? There are bad people and you can't fucking change the world."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:54 pm

"Well, I'm sorry you went through that. But you know what? Thinking everyone is my friend makes the world seem better than it is so we don't end up like cynical jerks to everyone we care about. It's an anesthetic, and you know what? It works!" Christina screamed.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Joey smiled as he ate, seeing Erika enjoy it as well. The meat itself had been a gift from a couple of the villagers to pay him back for his hard work, so he thought erika would enjoy it as well.

"How is it?"
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:59 pm

"Perfect. Haven't has steak since we got one of those Bison last summer..." Erika responded, enjoying every bite of her beef. "I think I have some cookies at my house that we can have for dessert."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:01 pm

"You're sorry," Heidi laughed. "You're sorry? You don't fucking know. You could never fucking know. Just go back to the church and go to sleep."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Joey shook his head. "No need to go out of your way...besides, I want to talk for a bit."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:02 pm

"I'm fine." Christina lied, although the pain in her side was acting up again.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Luke stepped into some bushes carefullyVremoving his more ragged and dirty clothes, careful not to tear them in their battered state, and put on his second, slightly less ragged set of clothes, which consisted of a pair of tough brown trousers, an old brown military jacket that was slightly longer than waist length, with a white shirt and black t-shirt underneath. He kept on a pair of brown combat boots that he had 'salvaged'. He hoped that he would remember to wash his other set the next day.

Suddenly feeling nostalgic, he got out his old knife-belt from the second week of the tournament, belting it on his upper half, with his sword belt around his waist, sword not on it since it was being used as a walking stick. He still needed the belt to hold up his trousers, though, so he kept it.

-------

Tom entered the village, humming his favourite tune as he locked on to Heidi's Flow and moved towards it.

Last edited by Big Uri on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Erika finished eating her bite of steak and set her plate down on the blanket. "Okay, what do ya need to talk about?"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Joey smiled, taking her hand, before sighing. "Erika...we've been together for about five years now."

"And in that time, I've enjoyed every day of being with you." He said, while picking up a nearby rock with his other hand, and changing it int the shape of a crescent moon.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:16 pm

Erika nodded, taking out her own crecsent moon and showing it to Joey.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:21 pm

Joey smiled, clutching his own moon, before standing up, gesturing for her to as well. "When this village was founded, we all worked together to make it a gret place for everybody."

"Even though we've gone through some rough times, and still are, I believe we can still overcome them."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:23 pm

Erika stood up as well. "I believe that to, if we all stay together..."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:34 pm

Joey nodded. "...Erika, I love you, and I want to be together with you, forever." He said, before kneeling down, the rock being changed into the form of a small box.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Erika's eyes widened as Joey kneeled down with the box. Oh my God...

"Joey..."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:50 pm

"...I don't expect you to say yes, but..." He said, taking her hand, and opening the box to reveal a golden ring, with a diamond shaped like the sun inscribed on it.

"Erika...Will you marry me?"
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Erika stared at the ring with wide eyes and a slightly gaped mouth. After the Storm she had never expected to ever get 'married' in the actual sense. With a house, a family a... husband... but...

...But Joey just offered all fo that to me. The woman stood very still, a smile slowly creeping on her face as she nodded.

[i]"Yes."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Joey's mouth grew into a big smile when she said that, before putting the ring on her ring finger, and standing up.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Erika took deep breaths of air, feeling tears start to come to her eyes that she violently tried to blink away when she looked at the ring, then back up at her boy- her fiance.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:01 pm

And that's when he kissed her. "...I love you."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Erika threw her arms over the man's shoulders standing on her tip-toes to return the kiss before whispering back into his neck. "I love you too. So much."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:06 pm

"...I know." He whisped back to her, in her ear, before kissing her again.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:39 pm

"I'm not stupid, girly. I can sense blood, it's part of my Flow. Yours is fucked up nicely. Admit defeat and lie down in the church before you kill yourself or I kill you," Heidi threatened nonchalantly, fairly happy that she had a new punching bag. With her Flow screwed up, Joey had been kicking her ass.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:30 pm

The figure in the middle of the zone turned and looked at Christina and Heidi. It began to walk toward them, taking the zone with it.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next