Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come any closer and I'll bite. =n=

+7
Eebit
Book the Hero
Espeonature
Creation_Z3R0
Masquerade
Creation of Pokerus
AbsolWings
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Come any closer and I'll bite. =n= - Page 2 Empty Re: Come any closer and I'll bite. =n=

Post by AbsolWings Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:08 pm

That's the problem. ;-; I would if I could, but I have to watch my sisters while my parents are at work XD So...just need to stay up. And suggestions for rps I should join? Very Happy

>w< That works awesomly Fang lD +1 respect

OOO! ART! Does anybody even really pay attention to The Gallery? I'm not very good, but I love posting mah arts lD

AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Mood : Snuggly~ Oh so snuggly...

Back to top Go down

Come any closer and I'll bite. =n= - Page 2 Empty Re: Come any closer and I'll bite. =n=

Post by Rose Hathaway Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Come any closer and I'll bite. =n= - Page 2 Tumblr_lwj4ct7sKX1qj2b8n

HI NEW PERSON. NICE TO MEET YOU. You bite me, you're banned. Meh We now offer a nice little pony thread in our Park Bench, and I think he'd be willing to do a pony RP if you're into it. Just... keep it down. XD But anyway, you seem fun, hope to see you around. Cat Smile May I ask how you discovered us?

People do pay attention to our Gallery, especially Fang, Masq, and Mayari. Even Poker to an extent. The RPs I recommend are scattered throughout, but I'm not sure what your taste/level is to give a viable recommendation. I'll have to get back to you on that, but if you don't like any, make your own! Very Happy
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:25 pm

ELLO ROSE SWAN :D

Whenever I hear your name I think of a pony mauling a swan that's made of out roses. Such a lovely image ^-^ I think I'm gonna like it here.
Joy! Ponies! :D
Actually I think I like bronies more than the actual ponies, but hush about that. :P
Poker pointed me here :D Figured I might as well knock around a bit, seeing as I have no life, and I've been trying my hardest to restrain from indulging in my usual poltergeist activites. lD

HERM. Guess I'll look around then :P Sometimes when I feel lazy I'll do a paragraph rp, but usually I write more than that...and...I'm going to say I'm not very good, but that may be my "Iamsuchanepicfailiureatdeathandlife" attitude. =w=;;
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:44 pm

Don't adapt such an attitude here! We are good people! Hug! Practice shall make perfection. The more you hang around here, the more perfection you shall achieve. *nods*
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:08 pm

That's true Very Happy I feel like every time I roleplay with somebody I pick up on little things to make my own self better. Third person isn't my best perspective, but eh, I'm learning XD

And oh god...the forum IS missing something...
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:12 pm

When I first started, I used to do first person and in script form, like this:

Jane: I jumped over a rock and ran away from the evil sea monster that was chasing me.

I went to another site due to reasons I shall not disclose, and they mostly do third person, and so I started trying to adapt to make it easier on my companions. It eventually became natural. Cat Smile
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum