Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Awkward Moment When You Don't Know What Your Intro Topic Title Should Be

+3
quackers are yummylicious
Book the Hero
Greyson
7 posters

Go down

That Awkward Moment When You Don't Know What Your Intro Topic Title Should Be Empty That Awkward Moment When You Don't Know What Your Intro Topic Title Should Be

Post by Greyson Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:12 am

Hey everyone, I'm Greyson, but everyone calls me Grey! I'm 16 years old, and a junior in high school, and will be 17 in March, for those of you who are lining up to get me gifts Wink I'm about 6 feet tall, I have long blonde hair (I seriously need a haircut people) and have blue-gray eyes. I'm saying this because all of my characters possess some, if not all, of these attributes (i'm boring like that). I live (and was born) in a little Texas town a little ways north of Houston.

Let's see. In case you haven't noticed, i tend to respond to everything with sarcasm, but as long as you don't take me seriously I promise we will get along fine Smile As for free time stuff, I play varsity football for my school team and run track for our school team as well. I also do theater for my school, and actually will be auditioning for Oklahoma! tomorrow. I could be memorizing my monologue instead of posting this, but that would be WAY too responsible.

I play a variety of other sports, like lacrosse, basketball, soccer, rugby, and tennis, but all of those are mostly recreational; There is no way I'd be able to do all of them seriously. Um, I have been surfing since I was 3 years old, and my uncle taught me the basics of how to ranch when I was 8 (don't come to me if you are being attacked by a bull though, cuz I'll be running too).

My dad is currently in a federal prison in Austin (yes seriously) for killing a man (<-----ok that part isn't serious, he made an investment scam and will be out in like 3 years), so needless to say we don't talk a whole lot lol. Besides that I live with my mum, her boyfriend and my kinda-stepdad, and my little brother whom is 12. The kid looks exactly like me, the poor guy.

I am pretty new at roleplaying but I love it Smile I'm a member of two other communities, but i'm looking to expand and make more friends from all over! Besides that I love writing (if you tell anyone I know about that I will attack you through the computer. Because that would probably be very ineffective, please just don't lol) and I kinda pride myself on it being my hidden talent, but in all honesty I'm about average at best so just humor me ;P

I look forward to seeing all of you around the site, and if you happen to be in chatbox and i havent said anything, Don't hesitate to shoot me a message, or a pm!I'm probably just distracted. Thanks everyone Smile

Love and Peace

-Grey

Greyson

Back to top Go down

That Awkward Moment When You Don't Know What Your Intro Topic Title Should Be Empty Re: That Awkward Moment When You Don't Know What Your Intro Topic Title Should Be

Post by Book the Hero Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:57 am

Welcome, Grey!
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

That Awkward Moment When You Don't Know What Your Intro Topic Title Should Be Empty Re: That Awkward Moment When You Don't Know What Your Intro Topic Title Should Be

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:11 am

Hey, Grey, and welcome to Magnolia and all that sparkly jazz. I'm Suvi/Heidi/something along those lines. Feel free to hit me up if you've got a question or something.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Dear Grey,

Sincerely, Codaster.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Hi Grey!!! Sorry to hear about your dad, but I have a grandpa who lives in Dallas!! Also, ECSC is held where about half the Magnolia staff lives. Seems like you have a lot to talk about though!! If you ever need some assistance with the ropes of roleplaying, we have a nifty Roleplay Education section that covers most of the basics. If you have a more specific question, ask anyone. We'll be happy to help!

Welcome to Magnolia and I hope you enjoy your time here!!
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Eebit Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:44 pm

Heya Grey~ Since I got to know you via the chat and the Skype chat a little bit, I can truly say that it is nice to meet you! I guess this is a few days late and all, but such are the formalities. Meh Welcome to Magnolia! We're a really laid-back bunch, and certainly willing to lend a hand should you ever need one!

You've got a really wide variety of interests, it seems, which is super kickass. I love surfing as well (not that I'm any good at it or can ever practice it, living in the middle of Canada and all), and we seem to share some common interests in the way of sports, too! We'll have to have a nice little chat one day, you (as I said in chat a couple days back) seem to be just like some sort of long-lost twin of mine, or something, which is pretty cool to me. Meh

In the way of RPing, things have sort of slowed down ever since the majority of us got back into school (or so I am led to suspect), but they will hopefully begin to pick up again shortly! Slowly, but surely, things will get back into their perpetual motion, I'm sure. But for now, there are tons of cool concepts waiting for people to take an interest in them in the Interest Checks section, and other cool RPs looking for others to join before starting can possibly be found in ye olde Out of Character Discussion.

If you're ever in need of a hand or just want to have a casual chat, shoot me a PM! I won't bite or anything. I'd be more than happy to help out :>

Also, quick question, what caused you to stumble upon our fair Magnolia? Surprised
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

http://www.zejroleplaying.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nexerus Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:59 pm

This is kinda late, but hey there.
The Nexerus
The Nexerus
Titty Sprinkles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down