Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia

+7
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
Creation of Pokerus
Shadoe Mayari
AbsolWings
quackers are yummylicious
Big Uri
11 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Utopia - Page 2 Empty Re: Utopia

Post by Book the Hero Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:16 am

"Good." Percy said, looking the man straight in the eye without a single change of expression, and could tell he was telling the truth. "Would you like to talk to them?"
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:18 am

"Percy, allow me to let you in on a little secret." Zackary said, stepping forwards. "The day I learned Erika was pregnant, I had sworn to myself, I would try to look out for them. Since Joey and Erika, both are gone. I'm going to be keeping Mary safe."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:24 am

"Your help isn't necessary, but it is appreciated." Percival said. The man himself was a thousand more times resolute in his care for Mary. In the years of living with Simon, and looking after Mary, he came to think of them as his own family. The girl was like a daughter to him, and he would go much farther then anyone to make sure she lived a happy life.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:27 am

OOC: Of course you would be saying that, Book -.- Of course you would be.

---
"Help...Help he says..." Zackary muttered under his breath, lightly chuckling. He glanced right into Percivals eyes. "Like you would understand. How absolute I am in my statement. But, yes, I would like to talk to them."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:30 am

OOC: *Sigh* Ok yeah, in hindsight, that's a bit competitive of a post. I'll edit if you want.

---

"Follow me then, but your sword stays sheathed the entire time." Percy said, knowing the man would never be without a sword, as he led him towards the house.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:37 am

"Condition to the sword. If I must defend myself, it'll come out." Zackary countered, following. "Unless of course, you wish to confiscate it from me until I must leave."

He wouldn't mind giving it up for too long. The dagger would suffice if it came to hand to hand combat. Guns however, would be tricky. His ability, his Flow was what kept him alive from guns.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:40 am

"Condition accepted, but if that need comes up, you are to get Simon and Mary out of there and to safety as soon as possible." Percival said, as he led the man inside.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:45 am

"Of course." Zackary shrugged. This was going far...far smoother than he had anticipateted. He half wondered if it was a trap. Then again, if Percy had sensed him somehow, then the man himself would still have Flow. Unless it was all a rouse.

"I suppose you wouldn't care enough to know Minverva's still doing alright."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:51 am

"Oh, is that so?" Percival asked sincerely, as he led the man inside, and close the door behind them. "I'm glad to hear it."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:58 am

"Still screams from nightmares though," Zackary commented offhandedly. Recalling Minerva talking in her sleep, how her twin sister was killed before her very eyes...and how she had predicted it just a moment before. He and her were roommates.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:08 am

Percy fell silent. "I see..." He said in an understanding tone. He knew what had happened to the girl, and it was something he did not wish on anybody.

---

OOC: Wait for Rand?
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:21 am

A knock could be heard on Elena's door. "Elena, hurry or your food will get cold."

Simon had moved back and finished buttoning the cuff of his shirt. Even he his Flow was Nulled he still dressed relatively covered. Old habits died hard. He walked into the kitchen where a little girl with behead in flannel pajamas was swinging her feet back and forth at the table.

"Why haven't you started eating yet, Mary?" The black haired young man sighed. Percival had left early on business and it was his job to make sure all the members in the household were up.

"I want my morning hug." The little girl pouted up at Simon. The young man sighed, picking up the girl from her chair and swinging her around, making her laugh out gleefully and pressed her hands on Simon's cheeks.

The girls hands had a faint glow to them.

Simon frowned. "Mary, I told you about controlling it. It has to be a secret from Percy."

The litle girl sighed. "Why?"

"Just because," Simon kissed the girl on the forehead before depositing her chair. He knew that Percival wouldn't do anything intentially to hurt Mary, but... if Nulling became a direct order for some, even little children... he needed it to look like she didn't have any potential for as long as possible.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:29 am

"I'm back!" Percy called, as he approached the kitchen. Today was originally spose to be his break, but he had been called in at about 3 concerning the murder, so he had to leave. He was perfectly content with spending the rest of the day with the rest of the Hadden household.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:31 am

"You're sounding like you're actually their parent," Zackary muttered, keeping it out of earshot of him. He glanced around quickly, using something he had started to do in the Acer. Check for things that might pose a danger.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:18 am

Elene muttered to herself as she got out of bed, her curly hair a mess from bed head. Nonetheless, she stepped out of her room and into the kitchen, pausing slightly when she saw Mary. "I...I'll eat in the living room," she announced, her voice quiet as she picked up her breakfast and hurried out of the room.

Once in the living room, she collapsed on the couch, poking at her breakfast with disinterest. "You should really eat that," came Erika's voice in her ear. "Have you been losing weight again?"

Elena stiffened, before shaking her head. "You're not Erika, I don't have to tell you anything."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:54 am

Church sat at her desk, feet up as she casually popped some gum and stared at the multitude of computer screens she had assembled before her. Around her everyone else seemed to be operating as business was usual; but it wasn't, not after they had another Acer turned government official murder, in his own home at that too. Popping her gum again, her scowl depend, there was very little in the way of details on this case as most officers on the scene had yet to file their reports on the matter, but there was a generalised summary of the man's condition and so far. And for now that was enough, she'd get her hands or more detailed reports as they became available.

This was the fifth murder over the years, she'd led the investigation of first two murders as the lead detective. It had been her case, and she'd almost had the bastard as well, but she stepped out of line to try and catch the culprit and she'd been pulled from the case and demoted as a result - she'd spent six months on probation after that one too. It infuriated her to no end. Back then she'd figured the whole Acer detail had been nothing of any real importance, but now she knew better: the being an ex-Acer was the key to this.

That, or they were dealing with an extremely retarded assassin, if they could get away with this clearly they could get away with picking off bigger fish why just go after low ranking former Acers? But it was clear there was some underlying fact she was missing in all this; why else would this assassin presumably spend months at a time to just kill one former Acer, it wasn't like any of them had been that high in the government's food chain, either. It was personal, that's why, she was sure of it.

"Just what's your game plan...?" She muttered, flicking a page of information from one screen to the other before quickly loading up something to replace it - the reports detailing the previous murders, including some of her own old ones. The M.O. was consistent, so there was no doubt in her mind this was indeed the same person. Unless it's not just one person, but a group... she told herself, but she'd dismissed the idea a hundred times before; if this was indeed a group then the situation would probably be a lot worse; or there would be a bigger body count at any rate with more people to do the leg work.

I doubt it's some random copy cat either, this just seemed way to personal for some copy cat.

"Fuck me, just what the hell are you doing? What does any of this accomplish!?" She was so sure the answer was right there in front of her, she just couldn't see it; and it pissed her off. She could understand if these Acers were high ranking officials, but they weren't as far as she knew, she it didn't really harm the government to lose them. They could be replaced. Yet, the assassin clearly put a lot of thought, effort and planning into pulling these murders of, they had the skill to go after the higher ups, she was certain of it, so why didn't they?

Growling, she spit out her gum into the waste paper basket beside her desk. Screw it, she probably get into trouble for this one later, but she was convinced it was were the key to solving this case lay: she logged into the confidential database that gave a overview of the Acer contestants that weren't accounted for by the city's census, or known deceased; if no one else could tell her something, maybe one of the missing Acers could.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Mood : Done with winning as I have already won~

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:07 am

"Seen my fair share of violence," Russell replied non-committedly, studying the file more deliberately. He didn't like talking about violence if he could avoid it, which wasn't very often in his line of work. He'd seen enough who revelled in it to put him off it for life. "And I'm sorry. I forgot that you were friends with him, I should have remembered."

"As far your accusation goes, damned if I know. My nose is kept out firmly out of that level of business, so I keep my thoughts on the situation to myself. Well, as much as I can," he amended. He hadn't forgotten about how Heidi flipped out after Tom had his incident, but he was interested to see her reaction. "Now, d'you know why I'm here?"
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:50 pm

Steppie stepped into the fresh air, stretching. Her current desquise consisted of a beautiful blue tank top, running shorts, some tennis shoes, and a black headband. For alignment purposes, she had a black, spiked collar aorund her neck, which stuck out from her attire. For some reason, said collar wouldn't change, which she liked.

it had been quite a few years since her Flow had fully developed and even longer since she had figured out the dangerous process to bring herself back to a normal height. Since then she had been practicing her change regularily. She could barely remember but a few details on what she used to look like, she had changed so much. Now she was a voice against the government, though a silent one.

Steppie looked at the watch on her arm, materialized from various atoms and compounds she threw together from the air and fit together specially to work. She decided she had more than enough time to visit a friend or two who probably wouldn't remember her. The girl they remembered, Mitsu, was long dead to them and probably forgotten. She planned on changing that.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:23 pm

AbsolWings wrote:(I HAD NO IDEA PEOPLE RESPONDED SO QUICKLY QAQ)

A burst a warm sweetness flooded her mouth, and Clue smiled to herself, rolling the candy around gently with her tongue. She didn't exactly know what it was but it was sugary; anything with sugar was a delicacy as far as she was concerned. The smell of strawberry and something honey-like permeated the air wherever she passed, her sweater smelling like candy by now.

Clue let the sleeves of her over sized covering swallow up her little hands, swinging her arms as she walked. Every now and then she'd stop and kick a can across the street, or bend down and pick up something shiny. It was a rather dismal day truth be told, but the word dismal seemed to hold no place in her mind. The fluffy, wild mass of black and blue hair atop her head was ruffled compassionately by the cold wind, urging her to pull her sweater tighter around her skin, trying to keep warm as she wandered.
That was the only thing about winter. It was oh-so uncomfy to roam in the cold, and more than likely she'd have to stay indoors with Obby.

Clue shifted her candy to the other side of her mouth, turning an alley way towards were a few sections of marketplaces resided. Maybe she'd see if she could talk somebody into something, or find leftovers on the ground. Maybe she could get some more candy....

Her very image flickered as she rounded the next corner, once, twice, thrice like a broken TV screen. Clue stopped and looked down at herself, rubbing her belly with a small frown. She'd felt sort of funny for a moment. Maybe she didn't need to eat any more candy...

Clue kept patting at herself absentmindedly as she walked, eyes taking in the things around her even as she pondered what’d just happened. Like the dreams, that’d been happening a lot. That feeling; she assumed it was a stomach issue, but sometimes it felt like so much more. Like that feeling you get when you’re just falling, like your stomach and your heart and all of your organs have been suspended in air. Her autumn eyes scanned the ground briefly as if she was making sure she wasn’t actually falling. She wasn’t, it turns out. Her feet walked on solid ground, bare despite the weather. She always had had trouble with remembering her shoes. Her socks she’d given away to somebody shivering in an alley way, along with the rest of her money, which…now that she thought a bit…maybe she should have kept some. Obby was going to have a fit if he learned she’d given her things away again, and now she had nothing to buy food with. Her stomach growled in protest, a small gurgling noise, the candy only making her hungrier.

The girl went over her options; not something she did often, but she was getting closer and closer to the market. She had no money to buy food. She was fast enough to steal, but nothing in the world would ever get her to do that. Not even if she was starving to death, nope. Nope nope nope hell nope. Clue noped herself out of that idea and to the next, which was equally in futile. She could go hunting or something around the outskirts but she doubted she’d be able to kill something. Not even the little weapons she had were meant to kill; deliberately that were weak enough not to be lethal. One more option left. Buy something. With money.

“Money that I don’t have…”

She didn’t mutter so much as she did mull, before long putting it all behind her. She could just borrow something for Obby if he’d lend her anything after his rant. Obby always had things, but that was because he had a rather high-demand, high-paying job. Maybe she could take up a craft of some sort…

Clue suddenly gasped, trying too late to stop herself from walking straight into a guy who happened to be passing by, tripping and failing miserably. Seconds before impact she braced herself, already scrambling and muttering an apology. But the falling feeling took place of impact quite unexpectedly, her body fazing straight through the body of the person she’d bumped and out to the other side. She continued to faze a bit into the ground, Flow freely flowing, before solidifying again, opening her eyes in confusion, and staring blankly at the person she’d just passed through. How had she?

How did I?...

Clue looked at her hands, patted her stomach, looking at her body and then looked back at the other person at least six times, still unable to fathom what’d just transpired. Maybe he'd moved insanely fast out of the way. Maybe fast moving was his Flow. That had to be it.
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Mood : Snuggly~ Oh so snuggly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:31 pm

Charmaine pulled herself up, still giggling. She continued to roam around the city, oblivious to all the dangers around her. She felt safe enough, so why should she be worried? The smell of sweet candy attracted her, and she slowly stumbled towards its source. There she witnessed a strange spectacle: a young woman walking straight through a man, as if she was a ghost. Charmaine was reminded of those spirits that would appear when Adeline was mad at her, how they would scratch her and torment her until she begged for forgiveness. Intrigued, she pulled up her hood and began to follow the woman.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:05 pm

"I dunno, Joey's stupid imaginary friend probably told you that I killed someone or something like that. Bastard's always had it out for me," Heidi shrugged, continuing to pace around the room, like she didn't want to be in one spot for too long.

However, she stopped for a moment, turning and making eye contact with Russell. "Can you get them to take off these cuffs? Can't stand the damn things. It's not like I'll be that much of a danger to anyone, either. I don't have a Flow, and an hour a day ain't gonna cut it as far as combat skills go."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:19 pm

"Something like that. All it says is that you were out of control with your Flow and that you were a danger to both yourself and the public," Russell commented, looking at his watch. "Look, d'you want to take this conversation to somewhere other than a prison interview room? I can't think with these guards listening to my every move, and I have a proposition for you. Could be freedom in it."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:22 pm

"Do I get to get rid of the cuffs if we're not in the prison interview room?" Heidi asked, her interest obviously piqued by the idea of getting out. "But for the record, I didn't kill people. Or at least try to. It was their own fault for trying to stop me," she continued a bit grouchily. Dammit it all to hell, her nose was starting to itch.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:30 pm

"Yeah, I'll get the key," he shrugged apatheticallt strolling past Heidi to the door, sticking his head out first before walking out fully, asking a guard brusquely where the keys were. Taking them from an obviously reluctant guard, he brought it back in and gestured for Heidi to raise her arms so he could unlock the handcuffs. "Try not to kill any guards, whether that was your original intention or not."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Heidi stretched happily as she was allowed out of the handcuffs, scratching her nose almost instantly. "Thank 'ya," she hummed, cracking her knuckles. "Now where do y' wanna talk about this offer or whatever?"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next