Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All teh Pepband

2 posters

Go down

All teh Pepband Empty All teh Pepband

Post by Creation of Pokerus Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Woopwoop. Gonna make this my little diary of all the pepband games I go to this basketball season and how they went. This should be interesting if I remember it/actually go to anymore. Feel free to comment if you even care. I might post this on Tumblr sometime.

---

Entry 1:

Well, after school started out crappy. Went to go to the local grocery store, whih is just a small convienence store like place in a small mall like place in our small town like community. It was cold as fuck out and I was having a poopy time walking the whole five blocks there. Unfortunately the owner was having a worse tie cause her mom had died so the grocery store was closed. I then had to walk along the highway, crossing several small parking lots and front lawns to reach the nearby Cenex. There I promptly spent 15 dollars on probably about 8 dollars worth of food the knock off brands at the grocery store would have sold. But beggars can't be choosers.

So I'm hanging out in the library with some of my friends, me sitting on the computer while they derp around with homework and tutoring little kids, for about three hours. When it's time to get ready for pep band, I'm practicing the random Pokemon game themes I can think of on my trombone, most notably the E4 theme from Pokeon Emerald and Team Magma Maxie's theme, when our new band teacher says that I'm holding my trombone wrong. This is how I've been holding my trobone for the past four years and NOW someone's correcting me? Well, I'd been corrected last year, but I ain't gonna change my method if it works for me. I don't give a fuck if someone says it's wrong, it's right to me. Anyway, as we're setting up, our teacher screws up the old tradition of the seating arrangement for the pepband. Usually the trombones are in the front, and with only three trombones, including myself, playing that night, it would definitely help. Instead, that dumb woman sits us in the back, under a low hanging light, where we really have to blow hard to be heard.

Now here's the funny part. After a couple song the moron complains that SHE CAN'T HEAR US. Hm, I wonder why? Maybe because YOU PUT US IN THE FAR BACK YOU IDIOT. Small rant over, we sounded like shit, I played like shit, everything was shit. Our new cheerleaders suck, the JV game was lost, and I was sweaty as hell from that fucking workout under a close lamp. All in all I'd give the preformance a 4 out of what the fuck was our teacher thinking?

In any case, that about sums it up for this first entry, until the next shitty game,

tah tah.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

All teh Pepband Empty Re: All teh Pepband

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:46 am

Entry 1, Part 2: Revenge of the Band Teacher

I thought I was done but I was horribly wrong. Turns out my band teacher was also the person who was to sing the national anthem, instead of sing it. Big mistake. I had legged it outta there just as it was starting to put away my instrument and music, so I didn't hear it. Apparently she had dun goofed up the key and the song itself. I love today for some reason.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Entry 1: Director on period

So my first game was last night. We have to show up at 5:30 for the girls game, then stand all night through the boys game. The problem is, it's a weekday and most of this month is projects for the core classes. So our teachers tells us to bring our homework. Well, he told us to sit during the first quarter of the girls game, and gives us 5 minutes to work on our homework. Five. Minutes. And that was it for the entire game. Furthermore, he was in a bad mood and yelled at anybody that even glanced away from the game. And to add to this, I have what's probably blacklight virus growing on my face. So playing my trumpet sort of splits it open and makes me bleed everywhere. He still makes me play even though I sound like a dying horse. Most of the band is also in drama, and with rehearsals for the musical being on Tuesday nights, much of the band's best players were gone for most of the game.

All in all, though, we didn't sound bad, but we were all in a bad mood because our director was being a prick. The blood surging out of my lip didn't help either. God I fucking hate band.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum