Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catching Fire

3 posters

Go down

Catching Fire Empty Catching Fire

Post by Eebit Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:17 am

So yeah, Catching Fire will be coming out on November 22, and I am seriously already feeling the hype. I think the casting for this is a little better (was not a fan of the tributes cast for the first Hunger Games, but it seems slightly better now), and upon seeing the trailer, as my ZEJ friends can attest, I launched into a tirade of "ohmyfuckohmyfuckohmyfuck." Needless to say, I am very excited.

Unfortunately, the trailer doesn't show Katniss spectacularly bursting into flame, but it is still a very exciting trailer, for sure.
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

http://www.zejroleplaying.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Catching Fire Empty Re: Catching Fire

Post by blackoutEquinox Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:11 am

Did I ever tell you I've caught on fire four times? The first time I caught on fire, I was welding in a pair of greasy pants. The second time I caught on fire I was cutting some metal and the sparks set my pants on fire. The third time I caught on fire I was welding and the sparks set the bottom of my pants on fire. The fourth time I caught on fire I covered my arms in methane filled bubbles and just lit myself up.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Oh, Trevin...

But yeah, Catching Fire was my favorite of the three books. Finnick will always be my favorite in that series. My friend is pissing himself with excitement.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Eebit Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:31 am

blackoutEquinox wrote:Did I ever tell you I've caught on fire four times? The first time I caught on fire, I was welding in a pair of greasy pants. The second time I caught on fire I was cutting some metal and the sparks set my pants on fire. The third time I caught on fire I was welding and the sparks set the bottom of my pants on fire. The fourth time I caught on fire I covered my arms in methane filled bubbles and just lit myself up.

Catching Fire 2B31H

Anyway I totally agree. Catching Fire is the highlight of the trilogy for me, and I really did not like Mockingjay. Finnick will definitely be interesting in the movie, but I just found the arena so clever ultimately. It was tricky. Especially the hints.
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

http://www.zejroleplaying.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down