Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2

+5
Book the Hero
Stabberz
MrMissMrs Random
Big Uri
quackers are yummylicious
9 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2

Post by Stabberz Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:16 pm

"You helped me fight Lillian." Nathan said carefully. "And as for infiltrating, yeah we could... we just have to make sure that we get you into place about... three years ago." He added sarcastically.

"The patrols are becoming a lot more frequent, they're going to make their move soon."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:20 pm

"Megacontinent explains how we're from different sides of the pond and still met up...that's nice to know. And if they're gonna attack soon, we better get a move on... Simon..." Heidi trailed off, worry crossing her face.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:21 pm

"Well I'm sorry I didn't know, I was busy being completely taken over by someone you might have put into place," Tom snapped back, mind going at million miles per minute. C'mon, Shima, he thought. He just needed to know the lie of the land, and Shima had that stored in their memory. Slowly and surely, he familiarised himself with what he knew of the land. He still couldn't get at Shima's own memories, though.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:23 pm

"I'd say we have roughly two months." Nathan said to Heidi. "If you factor in how much land they'll have to move their first attacking force across from where ever their main base is." He clenched a fist as he realised that he'd slipped up. "Shima's notes were... hazy to say the least, but if I'm correct their base in on the other side of the continent."

"How much can you remember since Shima's second invasion of the tower?" He asked Tom.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:28 pm

"Just before you interrupted me there, I had gotten to the bit where I started to beat you, and then I blacked out. During that period when I turned eighteen and started causing quakes, I remember bits and pieces of that. Then, a few weeks ago, I regained control," Tom replied.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Nathan frowned slightly as the beasts continued riding forward. "Next time we stop see if you can recall anything else."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:39 pm

"That's the general idea," Tom deadpanned. "So how long till we get there?"
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:40 pm

"Roughly a week." Nathan answered.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:42 pm

"You plan on riding the whole time? That's gonna hurt. 'Specially you two," Heidi chuckled.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:42 pm

"Christ," Tom muttered; glad his bear was big enough to move around on.

-----

OOC: Probably gonna crash now.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:44 pm

"We're going to stop three times a day so that we can get to work on controlling your flow." He specified to Heidi. "Regardless of that procreation isn't going to help anyone when you consider what we've got coming our way."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:51 pm

"Well, I suppose no one would want little Nathans running around anyway. And something coming our way, what, another Great Storm?" Heidi asked, laughing a bit nervously at the last question.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:53 pm

"Me... as a father... that'd be interesting to say the least."

"Can't you sense it?" Nathan then queried. "It's in the air. Something's going to happen soon, it all depends on whether it's of human doing or of natures doing."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:58 pm

"I don't sense things well. Lucky I'm able to Flow sense at all, when my Flow works," Heidi shrugged.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:02 am

"There's a sense of foreboding... everywhere I go. And the Flow is at the centre of it." Nathan noted.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:05 am

"Flow's a good thing, though, isn't it?"

---

OOC: Off for the night~
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:08 am

Joey sighed when he and Erika finally made it back to the village. He decided to head back early to hide the may, before taking out the files.

The files contained extensive knowledge on Flows, and over the years, he had come up with many ideas on how to get stronger, using the info from them, but never felt the need to...

It was time to put his ideas into practice.

---

OOC: Basically, you three aren't the only ones who are going to go through a lot of training.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:13 am

After hearing what Simon said her first response was to send out a Search Party, but then she thought about it and settled for taking Elena and Simon back to her house. She put Elena in her room for the night with Simon in Elena's while she sat on a cahir in the open room for a while, thinking.

When she got back up she turned on a lamp, got out a stack of stationary paper and pencil, and began to write.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:05 am

Elena crawled out of Erika's bed, going back into her room with Simon. She knew if Erika left, she wouldn't want to be all alone...
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 am

"Is it?" Nathan asked almost angrily. "It robbed Tom of his sight, was killing Neo last I checked, turned me into a psychopath and with a little help from yours truly it turned Luke into a cripple."

Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:35 pm

"I don't think the Flow is good or bad by itself," Tom piped up. "Depends on the person."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:45 pm

When he heard Elena come in the boy looked up from his spot, sitting on the side of the bed. "Hi..."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:50 pm

"Meh... let's speed up" Nathan said as he increased the speed.

---

OOC: Ready for a timeskip whenever.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:27 pm

Elena sat down next to Simon, smiling happily. Sad people wanted to see smiling faces, right? She only felt sad when she thought about Lacy, and seeing people smiling made her feel better... "I'll sleep on the floor in here, tonight. Don't worry 'bout taking my bed, I pretty much end up on the floor all the time anyway!"

Heidi scowled, but decided not to reply, instead urging the wolf to move faster after Nathan. Best not to anger him, especially when he was so capable of killing her.

---

Slowly, more and more days passed, eventually to the point where Heidi and Tom had been gone for about a week. As the sun rose, a light mist covered the ground, giving the air a rather cool feel.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:54 am

Simon gave a small smile back to Elena and patted the girl on the shoulder. "Thanks, Elena."

---

After a week of writing, Erika dropped her pencil to the side, looking down at the neatly ordered stack of papers tied together with twine. "Finished..."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next