Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 8

+4
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Creation of Pokerus
Big Uri
quackers are yummylicious
8 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 8

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:29 pm

"Suppose I should try it out," Luke replied with a chuckle.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 8

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:32 pm

Kira giggled, walking towards the outskirts of the forest with Luke.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:34 pm

"I'd stand back if I were you," Luke warned, standing in a clear spot of earth.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:36 pm

Kira backed away from Luke, making sure to stand quite a few yards away from him. She started nervously playing with the fabric of her dress, not looking forward to the inevitable fire.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Luke made his hand into a claw, plunging it into the ground as it glowed red. An eruption of fire billowed around him for a split second before he withdrew it into a fireball in the palm of his hand. He promptly snuffed out the fireball, looking none the worse for wear.

It took Tom a few seconds before he reached the pair, coming into view by moving the earth quickly before stopping it and walking normally.

"I trust you were looking for me and not just showing off?" he asked a bit wearily. He hated when people did something like that, it made his vision go all wonky.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:45 pm

Kira jumped at the fire, biting her lip as she winced. The flash of light hadn't exactly helped with her headache. "Ah...u-um...s-sorry...?" she mumbled meekly to Tom.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:46 pm

"No problem," Tom replied breezily. He wasn't one to hold a grudge, Eithne being the obvious exception. "What do you need me for?"
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 pm

"H-Help o-o-on a c-const-st-struction p-project...I-I mean, y-you don't h-h-have to h-help, b-but I'll p-pay you o-or s-s-someth-th-thing..." Kira stuttered, backing towards the forest a bit.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:53 pm

"Don't need an incentive to help," Tom replied, waving his hand. "What's the project?"
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:56 pm

"A-A w-w-warm b-bath..." Kira answered, doing her best not to run off into the forest. She needed to get more courageous, since she promised Luke that she'd protect him.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:57 pm

"It's amazing." Nathan said with a look of awe. "I've not had a home since the tournament. I didn't sleep for four years... and then I just had a room where for all my things. I don't even have a home in my village yet..."

"Wait... that bucket... what happened?"
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:58 pm

"Um, okay, I can handle that. Where do you want it?" Tom replied calmly. He really didn't know what to do so that he didn't scare Kira. Seemed like he couldn't put a foot right.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:59 pm

"Th-This w-w-way..." Kira mumbled, briskly walking back into the forest.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Tom followed slowly, scouting ahead to see if he could guess where she was going.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Kira was heading for the river, near where the clothes were washed and the such.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Tom followed amicably, noticing that Luke was hobbling in front of him. The crippled man offered a 'Thanks for the stick' to the blind one, who nodded, accepting it humbly. He waited for Kira to point out exactly where she wanted it.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:06 pm

"Melaney...kind of destroyed it when she found out..." Sage said before frowning. "If you need a home in thia village, you could stay here..,i could ask Joey if he could add a few rooms..." she offered.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Kira stopped next to the river, looking at Luke. "D-Do y-y-you th-think here's o-okay...?" she asked, pointing to where she was standing.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:10 pm

"Yeah, should be fine," Luke offered.

"So you settled on here?" Tom asked, getting ready to work his magic.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Kira nodded, stepping out of the way.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Tom's hands glowed green, though he didn't move, and the earth moulded itself to his wishes. It was made of the type of rocks that lay beside the river, and Tom had moved the bath after he had made it underwater before bringing it up, so it was already filled with water. It had a small alcove underneath it as a space to light a fire, and it was unmarked other than that.

"That all to your tastes?" he asked when he was finished.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:19 pm

"That would be nice..." Nathan said to Sage with a smile. "Although in a couple of days I'm going to be leaving again. So if you don't mind... I would like to spend all of both days getting to know you better."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:22 pm

"Th-Thank you, um...I-I-I'll g-get you something t-t-to eat!" Kira declared, a basket forming out of strawberry plants, filled with the actual fruit itself. She picked it from the ground, handing it to Tom. "S-Some strawberries..." she mumbled.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Sage smiled back at Nathan. "I would love that..."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:25 pm

"Oh, thanks," Tom replied, happily surprised. "Much appreciated. Well, if you need me for anything else, give me a call."

He began to walk off, before aiming a look at Luke.

"Preferably less violently," he reminded just before he vanished underground.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next