Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 12

+5
MrMissMrs Random
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Creation of Pokerus
Big Uri
quackers are yummylicious
9 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 12 - Page 18 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 12

Post by Stabberz Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:01 am

As soon as Nathan saw Eithne lower his head he struck, lightning missiles zoned in on the Scottish teen whilst the ground around them became laced in ice as Nathan began to think strategicly.

"Yes I do." Nathan answered darkly. "Tell me... was she a screamer when you did it?" he taunted.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 12 - Page 18 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 12

Post by Dobi Boshi Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:10 am

"You really need some new taunts," Eithne said, throwing a punch forward and discharging a blast of energy to meet the lightning head on once again. Shaking his head he used the smoke created as covered and vanished from sight. "You never recall the old saying about the dogs that bark the loudest being the weakest? I just think it's funny that you think you can get to me by mocking how bad I might be in bed. Seriously, what are you, fourteen? Grow up already."

And once again he was behind Nathan, bringing his right leg down for a hammer kick right on the other mans head. Though he was prepared the for the dodge that came and instead twisted mid fall, as to make sure Nathan dodged right into his left foot which he brought swinging round to smash into his gut, blasting him off his feet and into the air as Eithne caught his balance again.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Mood : Done with winning as I have already won~

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:33 am

"I gave you the flipping pamphlets!" Erika yelled. "I told you to read them and that whenever you were about to do it you'd be safe! GODAMMIT HEIDI!"

The woman seethed. "Why is it... that when I get stuck in a coma you get yourself knocked up?" The woman turned to Neo before he could leave. "Where's the alcohol?"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:40 am

The figure once it was in the air shattered into a million ice pieces and Eithne felt a hand touch his neck. "It's funny that you still fall for the ice clones."

Before he'd even finished his speech Eithne would of felt a half level dose of electricity burst through his system.

Nathan meanwhile self righted himself about fifty feet away, his entire body cackling with electricity whilst ice began to cover his frame.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:46 am

"It's really funny that you go on about having power and being strong, but you're still using these pussy ice clones to fight for you like a coward." Eithne hissed, rubbing his now numb leg, trying to ease the lack of feeling the shock had left in his leg.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Mood : Done with winning as I have already won~

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Heidi clenched her fist. "I'm not pregnant, why does everyone keep assuming I am?! It's a bloody stomach bug! So what if I got drunk?! I was upset because my best friend got fucking kidnapped!" she shouted at Erika, starting to glow red with Flow.

Hearing the shouting, Elena finally woke up from where she was sprawled on Heidi's chair.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:43 pm

"...Was it Paul?" Erika asked. "And I don't care, Heidi. Until we find out if its a bug or not I'm taking your alcohol."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:07 pm

"Don't look at me, I have no idea where it is," Neo said. Ooc: Aw Poker, she wasn't supposed to leave already...
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:14 pm

"I'm not an idiot, Erika, I'm not gonna waste alcohol by throwing it back up," Heidi snapped agitatedly. "And it doesn't matter who it was anyway, I'm not pregnant! I'm not a fucking kid, Erika, and I'm certainly not your kid."

"You've done plenty of things I don't like, and you've never once listened to me. Hell, how long've you known you were pregnant?" she asked, gesturing to Erika's growing baby bump. "Didn't cross your mind to tell me, I bet. Then you went and got married without me." Heidi took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. "Everybody just get the hell out of my house. I mean everyone."

That was the final straw. She'd certainly be better off as a nomad.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Erika continued to stand in front of Heidi. "I wanted you to be at my wedding. I wanted to tell you that I was pregnant. But you never gave me a freaking chance. The first time you went off with Tom and Nathan on some freaking quest and then the next time I was kidnapped. Plus I had to worry about you killing Joey just because I said yes to his proposal? I didn't want two of the people I care about the most to hurt each other!"

The brunette continued to stand as her fists tightened. "Please... please..."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:22 pm

Paul sighed. Things were ringing back old memories everyday...
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:30 pm

"ENOUGH THE BOTH OF YOU!" Neo shouted, and then folded his arms. "Sit down, and be quiet for a minute. Then, I want you both to appologize and then make up. Or else, if you two continue to act like children, I will treat you like children."

The expression on Neo's face was unamused by this.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Outside Sage's front door Melaney paused. She then proceeded to whirl around, smash down the door with a giant shadowy fist. "Don't...hurt...Sage..."
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:42 pm

After Melaney broke down the door. ...Sage was sitting in the middle of the living room. Only with something odd about her.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:43 pm

A shadow serpent approached her, tongue flicking nervously. "Sage...?"
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:46 pm

"...Hello...Melaney..." 'Sage' said.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:46 pm

Erika turned to Neo, looking shocked.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:48 pm

"...what's going on Sage..." Melaney mumbled.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:49 pm

"Nothing, nothing, why?" 'Sage' asked. The whole house was back to normal.

OOC: Can Melaney sense Flows?
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:53 pm

OOC: To an extent. more like her shadows can 'smell' them.
---
"You seem odd..." Melaney murmured, stepping inside.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Well in that case, she didn't smell like she had a flow. "I do?"
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:56 pm

"Yeah...where's your Flow..." Melaney mumbled, stepping closer.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Something sounded like it was banging on the windows upstairs.

"What do you mean?" Sage asked.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:02 pm

All at once Melaney's shadows engulfed 'Sage'. "Where. Is. Your Flow."
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:06 pm

"What. Are. You. Talking. About?" Sage asked, unphased by the shadows.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next