Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 12

+5
MrMissMrs Random
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Creation of Pokerus
Big Uri
quackers are yummylicious
9 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 12

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:03 pm

"Hmmm, but what if she sends me back then? Hmmm?" The Sage from the Mirror, who I am currently dubbing Mirror!Sage asked.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 12

Post by Stabberz Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Nathan didn't have time to smirk, his jaw was completely broken. But before he'd even self righted himself the bones had begun to check themselves back into place and after solidifying the air under him into an ice platform his jaw was as good as new.

"You never answered the question." Nathan stated before beginning to seemingly punch the air with both hands in the direction of Eithne. Ice and lightning began to assail the Scottish adult from above and thanks to IA Nathan could keep a constant watch on his opponent.

---

OOC: If more people could begin to gather soonish, Dobby and I have something planned.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:05 pm

"I-i'll convince her not to!" Melaney argued, "I-i'm her best friend!"
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:06 pm

"Hmmm, I'll think about it." Mirror!Sage said.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:09 pm

A few tears fell from Melaney's eyes as she sat on the bed. Some friend she was..
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:10 pm

"If you can convince her. Take the key." Mirror!Sage pointed up at the roof, where akey was hanging.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Melaney blinked and send a small shadow hand up at the key.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:12 pm

"Dunno, don't care either, how's that for you?" Eithne snapped back, bringing his hands together in a clapping motion before slowing moving them apart again. And in the space between his palms an orb orb of crackling kinetic energy sparked and hissed with power.

"To be honest I don't even know if I want any more of your blood in my system, at this point people would probably mistake my blood for yours if they bothered to tested it. Now," he added, eyes snapping open again, the orb fully formed, "eat this! Hadoken!" He cried, unable to resit the shout as he threw the orb at Nathan. Gotta love the ideas I get from old video games.

---

OoC: Couldn't resist, sorry.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Mood : Done with winning as I have already won~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:16 pm

OOC: Do moar! LD

(~)

The key seemed to come down without too much trouble.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Nathan raised an eyebrow. "Really...?" He said almost in disgust. With a look of melancholy he snapped his hands together and formed a lance of cackling green lightning that was taller than Nathan and about as wide as his torso.

"If you want to get nerdy on me..." The adult said calmly. "Eat this: Lanza del Relámpago." With surprising accuracy he threw the lance straight into the ball of energy.

A massive explosion engulfed the two fighters. The force of it was so great that anyone within the vicinity of the forest or villages would hear or see it.

Coughing slightly, Nathan touched down on the ground twenty feet from Eithne his clothes torn slightly.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Melaney looked at the key. "Um...how does it work...?"
---
Paul sighed, watching the fight from a distance. Kaylee was standing invisibly between the two watching a front row show.

Last edited by Creation of Pokerus on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:17 pm

"I'll let you figure that out~" Mirror!Sage sing songed.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Melaney frowned. "Um..." she walked over to the mirror and looked at the key.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:24 pm

Mirror!Sage just hummed in the background, going through Sage's closet.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:25 pm

"Well, Ulqui-chan, I won't deny that was impressive" Eithne muttered in deadpan, pulling the shredded remains of his top of and throwing them away. Hissing, he winced at some of the nasty burns the last attack had left him with. Good thing I've got a healing factor these days or I'd be fucked...

Cracking his neck, Eithne retook his stance, before blasting forward with enough speed to outpace Nathan even when he was using Super Speed. Slamming his shoulder into the other man's chest, he discharged enough energy to blast off his feet once again and into the air, before reappearing in the air behind him.

"Rasengan, motherfucker," Eithne snarled as he rammed a much smaller swirling ball of kinetic energy into Nathan's back and blasting him back to earth.

Touching down a moment later, Eithne instantly put some distance between himself and Nathan as to asses the situation. His regeneration should have him back up in a few seconds. Need to put him down quick, I'd out last him in a fight in the old days when neither of use had healing factors but those days are gone.

Taking a deep breath, he swept his right foot around in a small circle as he sunk into his favourite stance, left arm out-stretched with his his right held close as to guard and strike out at a moments notice.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Mood : Done with winning as I have already won~

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Melaney poke the mirror with the key experimentally.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:29 pm

And then the mirror swung wide open like a door. And, like a boss.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Heidi kept her hands over her ears, though it didn't damper her hearing much. Erika didn't need her, the idea was simply ridiculous. After all, she had her oh-so-wonderful husband to protect her. She simply felt useless around the village, it'd be best if she left.

Hearing the fight, her curiosity piqued, she moved towards it, trying to take her mind off the village. A good adrenaline rush was always welcome.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:32 pm

Nathan rose before he had finished healing, a blank look on his face. Everyone gathered would be able to see the large hole in the middle of Nathan's stomach and back. Still he rose and lightning cackled in his hand.

Eithne hadn't seen Nathan's true Super Speed for a very long time, and it was almost as if he teleported. In fact all that Eithne would see was Nathan disappear and then reappear in front of him a large trench engrave along the ground as Nathan drove a constantly cackling ball of lightning into his opponents arm.

The force would fry the nerve endings and break every bone in Eithne's arm. It might have even killed him if Nathan hadn't been still healing when he'd struck.

"Chidori... bitch." he muttered in Eithne's ear.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Melaney blinked. "Um...S-sage?"
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:37 pm

"...I'm sorry..." Sage mumbled from where she sat.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Heidi almost started swearing at Nathan, before remembering that Eithne had set off Tom's trigger. The bastard deserved it.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Melaney shook her head and held out a hand. "Come on Sage...b-but...I made a promise...you can't send her back in..."
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:42 pm

"But...I created her..." Sage mumbled quietly.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:43 pm

"Yes...b-but the only way I could get you out...was to let her stay...sh-she just wants freedom..." Melaney explained.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next