Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reaper's Game: New York's UG

+4
quackers are yummylicious
Creation of Pokerus
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
8 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Reaper's Game: New York's UG - Page 8 Empty Re: The Reaper's Game: New York's UG

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 am

"..." Rei just sighed.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

The Reaper's Game: New York's UG - Page 8 Empty Re: The Reaper's Game: New York's UG

Post by Book the Hero Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:22 am

Dan sighed as well. "...At least talk to her."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:24 am

"What if I just...ruined her chance...?" She sighed again.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:27 am

"She's going to be ok, they got the epipen to her in time." Dan said.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:27 am

"Still..." Rei pulled her knees up to her chest.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:31 am

Dan sighed. "...It's going to be ok."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:35 am

"I hope so..." she mumbled, curling up even tighter.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:40 am

Dan patted her on the shoulder, before standing up
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:42 am

"I feel really bad." Rei said.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:44 am

"You shouldn't" Dan said, before turning back to head in, to check on the girl.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Eebit Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Logan stood fast, not knowing just what to do with the button. The girl introduced herself, and before waiting for an answer, lunged into the heat of battle with the tattoo-frogs. She made some sweeping gestures, barking at the beasts and, just like magic; things seemed to fly in every which way at them. Cars, tables, chairs, traffic cones... And all of the passers-by were completely unaware of everything going on. She acknowledged him again, still not waiting for his name, and told him, "You might want to try yours out quick; these things have been proven to be awfully persistent."

"I don't know... they seem to be more... tranquil? Now that we've made our... pact, did you call it?" Nonetheless, he figured he should make an effort to not piss off this new girl with an amount of knowledge that seemed to surpass his own. He felt stupid waving his hands like she did, but instead wrapped both hands around his button, which seemed to have a strange, abstract design on it in the shape of some sort of stylized cut. Logan pushed forwards in the direction of the frogs, and immediately, his body seemed to work on automatic as he lunged forwards, a slicing viciously with his hands, directly through the docile monsters. A transparent laceration seemed to cut through the air, passing through the frogs and instantaneously causing them to turn into static and disappear, just like those hit by the objects thrown around by Krasi had been.

Erased? Logan thought to himself, a little confused as to what his alleged partner had meant. As in, they're gone? We're safe? He exhaled, not entirely sure of what he had just done. "I'm dreaming, right? All of this is some sick, horrible dream. There are institutions for people with dreams like this..." He glanced down at his hands, which were idly rolling the weird pin back and forth between them. He stopped himself, pocketing the weirdly-designed... thing.

"So... that's that." he stated, plainly. He looked over his partner for the first time, or at least the first time he was able to get a good look at her. She was pretty, in a well-kempt sort of way. Her outfit gave her a look of sleekness; a streamlined white top with a skirt and tie that matched in a pale blue. It was pretty clear that this girl meant business, and that was something Logan realized he was not going to be able to match in his present dress. He looked sheepishly away, left hand resting on the back of his head. Somehow I feel this isn't going to go well...

Last edited by Eebit on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

http://www.zejroleplaying.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:12 pm

Finishing off the last couple of frog Noise that had been chasing her, Krasi turned to her partner, pocketing her pin. She couldn't help but notice that he was right. After making the pact, the Noise hadn't really made a brazen attempt to attack them, but kind of seemed to relent, not to mention there weren't any more around to bother them. Maybe the Noise only attacked players who hadn't made a pact yet? It would be easy pickings if that were the case. Those who found partners could fight back which would make anything apprehensive to attack. The young girl took a moment to straight her clothes a bit before sighing. "This isn't a dream," she put simply, shrugging her shoulders. "I kind of wish it were." That was the absolute truth. Who in their right mind would actually volunteer to take part in this craziness? Graffiti monsters, pins with weird powers, and then there was the fact no one could see them.

A game where your life is constantly at stake. The prize? A second chance at life...

"Oh boy...," Krasi mumbled to herself. That little shimmer of a thought was just a joke? A 'second' chance at life? Then what had happened to the first? Shaking her head, she figured she'd get to that in a moment, but there were other matters that needed to be attended to first. "Mind telling me your name? Sorry if I kind of got into the heat of things a bit quickly there, but they were starting to get on my nerves," she offered lightly, trying not to sound too worried or anxious about everything that was going on. While awaiting his answer, she whipped out her cell phone and checked it, seeing that she hadn't missed any calls or got any new texts. As a matter of fact, she had no service at all.

What...this is nonsense... she thought miserably and held the urge to groan. Her expression showed that she was apparently pleased with whatever she saw on the phone and tucked it back away not giving it a second thought. Perfect time to have no service.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Seer of Hope

Mood : Tired.

http://eternaldream.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Nemo was kind of freaking out beside her. He didn't remember what to do! He looked through his pins, hoping to find one that might help heal her, but he couldn't find one. He didn't have many, truth be told, just the seven. And none of them looked like something that could help. He heard ambulance sirens in the distance, and looked up, knowing what would happen if they took Amanda.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:37 pm

"How is she?" Dan said as he came back in.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Amanda was still unconscious, though it looked like she was just sleeping by now.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:41 pm

"Take a look for yourself," Nemo gestured worriedly, though he attached absolutely no blame to Rei. Or anyone for that matter.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Dan quickly checked the girl's condition. "She looks to be ok..." He said to the boy. "But we need to get her out of here before the ambulance gets here."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:53 pm

"Yeah, I thought as much," Nemo replied quietly, gong to hoist her up.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:55 pm

"Let's go...um, I never got your name." Dan said.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:01 pm

"I uh, I don't know it either, but Amanda calls me Nemo," said teen replied, going to lift Amanda by the shoulders, not wanting to go near the feet in case they smelled bad or she had stepped in something. The people in the pizza place gave them odd looks, but Nemo assured them he was a paramedic.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:18 pm

"Nemo...I'm sorry, I don't think I'll be able to call you that with a straight face." Dan said, as they walked out. "Mind if I call you something else?"
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:21 pm

"Em, what's wrong with it?" Nemo asked uncertainly.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:44 pm

"Cause every time I say it, I'll think of the fish." Dan explained.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:24 pm

"The fish?" Nemo asked confusedly.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:27 pm

"Finding Nemo, a kids movie made by Pixar." Dan said. "So, can I call you something else?"
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next