Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reaper's Game: New York's UG

+4
quackers are yummylicious
Creation of Pokerus
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
8 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Reaper's Game: New York's UG - Page 4 Empty Re: The Reaper's Game: New York's UG

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:49 pm

"Yeah, I guess it'd be nice to have more weapons, though pins aren't really my style," Amanda shrugged, pinning on her black pin with the skull design as well, somehow managing to balance her coffee while doing so, before pulling a Nokia out of her pocket.

"You think I can text somebody?" she asked, before frowning and holding up her phone. "What? How am I not getting any signal?"

Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

The Reaper's Game: New York's UG - Page 4 Empty Re: The Reaper's Game: New York's UG

Post by Big Uri Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:22 pm

"Maybe your network cut you off cos' you're, y'know, dead?" Nemo replied.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:26 pm

"Would they know I'm dead already? How long has it been?" Amanda frowned, looking down at her arm as if she half expected to be rotting away.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:26 pm

"How would I know?" Nemo asked rhetorically, looking around at the streets of New York.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:28 pm

"I dunno," Amanda sighed, before shrugging. "Let's find a newspaper, see what date it is, I guess..."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:29 pm

"Best plan I can think of," Nemo agreed, looking around for a shop that would be selling them. He wondered if they would be visible in that shop, too.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Amanda walked into a rather neat looking convenience store, moving up to the counter. "Hey, can I buy a newspaper?" she asked, only to be completely ignored. "Hey," she tried again, waving her hand in front of the man's face, getting no response.

She turned back to Nemo, frowning. "No luck."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:37 pm

"Can we even touch them?" Nemo asked, going to poke someone on the shoulder. His finger passed through them, and he leapt away in alarm.

"Aaaa-guess not..."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:43 pm

"Um...that's freaky," Amanda deadpanned, backing away from all the store people. "Let's go back to the coffee shop and just wait for the mission. I'm done with all this freaky ghosty stuff..."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:44 pm

"Don't want to try other shops?" Nemo questioned disappointedly.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:45 pm

"I guess, but..." Amanda trailed off, poking her finger through another customers shoulder, her face turning a bit green.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:48 pm

"Well let's get outta hear anyway," Nemo replied after a second, thoroughly freaked out. This whole 'being dead' thing was gonna take getting used to. Well, he figured this whole 'being' thing was going to take getting used to, since he didn't remember anything.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:51 pm

"Agreed," Amanda mumbled, quickly heading out of the convenience store.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:55 pm

Nemo followed her out, not really sure what to do. He was a bit lost, truth be told.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Amanda looked over at Nemo for suggestions, running out of things to distract herself with.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Nemo shrugged.

"Go on a shop run and see who we can poke?" he suggested.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:59 pm

"Sounds good, lead the way!" Amanda grinned. When they were visible, they were going to look like complete nutcases.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:04 pm

Nemo charged into the first shop he saw and poked someone on the shoulder with a goofy grin on his face... No luck. Nor in the second. But in the third, in the third shop he crept up behind someone and very slowly, very deliberately, poked them. What he saw next was a very beefy, very large, red-faced man who did not look happy. Nemo ran out of the shop, arms flailing in the air.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Amanda blinked, her eyes wide as she watched Nemo run out of the shop. "I thought he was gonna kill you again!" she laughed.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:09 pm

"I...heh...thought so too," Nemo half-panted, half-laughed.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:16 pm

"Well, at least we know we can go into that shop now," Amanda laughed, peering at the sign to see what it even was.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:20 pm

"A clothes shop for a label I don't recognise, fantastic," Nemo replied sarcastically, though his small smile made it clear he was still in a good mood. He scanned it for similarities to the coffee shop from earlier. There was some graffiti, he guessed.

"Hey, maybe we can only go into shops tha are graffitied," he called, peering in the window to see what they had.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:24 pm

"That doesn't make sense, but let's test it... To the graffiti!" Amanda cried out, running to a graffitied shop, though it didn't have the decal on it. She tried poking one of he customers, her hand going right through him.

She walked out, looking about ready to vomit again, downing the last of her coffee. "Nope."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:28 pm

"Damn..." Nemo murmured. He looked at the graffiti boredly. "Man, some really prolific graffiti artist around here. Anyway, notice any other similarities to the coffe shop?"
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:31 pm

"Anyways, want to get something to eat before the mission comes in?" Dan asked.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next