Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fandom: Pokemon Random Version, a Pokemon Emerald RP

5 posters

Go down

Fandom: Pokemon Random Version, a Pokemon Emerald RP Empty Fandom: Pokemon Random Version, a Pokemon Emerald RP

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Intro

Welcome, trainer, to Hoenn! A tropical paradise consisting of ocean islands and a continent of lush jungle, cracked mountains, and sandy desert. This region is home to the Hoenn League, a prestigious Pokemon League known for the skill and strength of it's challengers and battlers. There are two ways to attempt to earn the title champion of this league and both require the eight Gym badges you can earn across the map; you can attempt to defeat the Elite Four, some of Hoenn's best battlers, or you can win the yearly Pokemon League tournament and skip the Elite Four. Both ways lead to you facing the Pokemon League Champion.

But don't think that Pokemon battling is the only thing to do in this wonderful region! We also host Pokemon Contests, one of the star attractions of the lesser towns scattered across the region. Compete in five different categories to become the best coordinator of all time! Beauty, Cool, Smart, Tough, Cute- Do you have what it takes?

What's that? You want MORE battling? Are you an amazing battler? Did you collect all the badges? Then apply for the Battle Frontier today! Only the best of the best can enter, and we have the best! Win streaks earn you points where you can buy cool prizes! You can even find rare Pokemon on the island if you're lucky! If your luck holds out you might even be able to fight the feared Frontier Brains, some even say they're stronger than the Elite Four!

Welcoming all new Trainers to come today! Except Ash Ketchum. No one likes him.

Wanted!
Archie Aqua 100000
Any Aqua Affiliates 1000
Aqua Admins 10000
Maxie Magma 100000
Any Magma Affiliates 1000
Magma Admins 1000

Summary

That's right, it's a trainer RP~ More or less everyone is gonna be traveling in one or two groups. This is a Hoenn setting, so nothing that isn't in the Hoenn dex or can't be found in-game after you beat the Elite Four. That means there are some Pokemon like in the Fossil Maniac's hut and the extra Safari Zone Area that you can get, but nothing like freaking Lugia. Legandaries ARE allowed, but they gotta be caught legit. Team Magma and Aqua are gonna be the main antagonists, though OC antagonists are welcome.

So basically you have a few options. A trainer looking to get stronger/beat the Pokemon League, a Coordinator, or a Trainer looking to get into the Battle Frontier. I have a few plot ideas and you probably know the main one at this point, but there will be others, rest assured.

Okay, so at most there'll be six starters, the three original starters and then the Johto starters. it's first come, first serve, so yeah. After that it's pretty much free game on what you want to catch. Nothing is impossible to catch if you search long enough, so you're welcome to build whatever team you want. As for Steven's Beldum...I claim that one because it's for an idea of mine. Everything else is free game. Just no killing each other. Oh, if there's an excess number of people(more than six), they'll just have to choose a common Pokemon for a starter from around routes 101-103. This means no Ralts, sorry.

Um, if people want they can RP Gym Leaders, who're all the same. I say claim the gym leader you want in this thread else I'll just RP them. A few notable characters will be in this RP and I'll let people stake claims to them if they like. These people include:
Wally
Brendan
May
Steven
Archie/Maxie(Only one)
Team Admins

I'll leave this thread for a few days. It'll require a minimum of three people to start, just so you know. I'll post the thread when we have enough people for the RP. :L
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Fandom: Pokemon Random Version, a Pokemon Emerald RP Empty Re: Fandom: Pokemon Random Version, a Pokemon Emerald RP

Post by Book the Hero Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:56 pm

I'm in.

I claim Brendan.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Fandom: Pokemon Random Version, a Pokemon Emerald RP Empty Re: Fandom: Pokemon Random Version, a Pokemon Emerald RP

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:01 pm

In.
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Oh god, I promised myself not to join a Fandom RP on here. Oh well, guess I gotta break it~
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Dibs on Mudkip. :L
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Cyndaquil.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:11 pm

I'm in. Can I claim Steven then, if that's cool with everyone?
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:13 pm

You get who you want, Uri. ^^ Btw, no claiming starters yet. :T If you're the first to claim him then you get him. No questions.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:38 pm

OOC Thread is up. ^^
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum