Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down With the Sickness (Budding/Blossoming)

5 posters

Go down

Down With the Sickness (Budding/Blossoming) Empty Down With the Sickness (Budding/Blossoming)

Post by Dobi Boshi Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Well, it's October, and Halloween ain't that far off in retrospect and I've been itching for a chance/excuse to do a Zombie RP of some sorts for a while now, anyways. I have a basic idea in my head, but I figured I'd see if anyone one else wanted to do a zombie RP first, just something we can all partake in one the side as a bit of harmless fun in which we can play out the zombie apocalypse we all know will some day come. /cero'd

But anyways, the general is the basic outbreak of zombie, going to try and blend in a bit High School of Dead, Resident Evil, Left 4 Dead and Dead Rising as major sources of inspiration. Granted, going to add a little edge of realism to it, along with some heavy focus on characters coming to grips with the zombies around them and survival skills instead of just gunning down zombies for the lulz.

That's what I got so far, as far as the idea goes, so I'll ask, how wants to kill some zombies? Very Happy
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Mood : Done with winning as I have already won~

Back to top Go down

Down With the Sickness (Budding/Blossoming) Empty Re: Down With the Sickness (Budding/Blossoming)

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:02 pm

I would like killing the zombies very much. Very Happy
quackers are yummylicious
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Down With the Sickness (Budding/Blossoming) Empty Re: Down With the Sickness (Budding/Blossoming)

Post by Book the Hero Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Same.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:12 pm

Interest~
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Yus.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum