Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia

+7
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
Creation of Pokerus
Shadoe Mayari
AbsolWings
quackers are yummylicious
Big Uri
11 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

Utopia - Page 15 Empty Re: Utopia

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:08 pm

OOC: Dead sister who stabbed herself Mary. Very Happy /shot

---

"Yeah, cookies are good," Simon agreed with a laugh. "I'm sure we have the ingredients to make some, though we might need to get some chocolate chips..."

The black haired man started going through the shelves and gathering material for his craft. He learned most of his cooking skills either from books or from Heidi. In baking though he learned to make some really good things from Erika...
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:15 pm

OOC: Ouch. XDDD And if Simon was smart, he wouldn't let Heidi anywhere near a kitchen. XD

---

Elena had kind of zoned out, since cooking was not really her forte. Simon saying "chocolate" brought her back to reality, however, and she turned back to face him. "Should I run out and get a bag of chocolate chips?" she asked. Cookies were cookies, but if Simon wanted to make chocolate chip cookies, then so be it. They were going to be good either way.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:35 pm

"If you would. I have everything here to make them except for that unfortunately." Simon replied as he got his appron from the pantry. "I should be finished with the dough by the time you get back if you go."

OOC: ...Everything is so domestic here. XP
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:46 pm

OOC: That's exactly why Heidi is off her rocker. XD

---

Elena giggled at the site of the apron, poking Simon in the stomach teasingly. "Yeah, I'll go out and buy some," she snickered. No matter how many times she saw him in an apron, the sight didn't get any less funny. Simon was the only guy she'd ever seen wearing one.

She turned to leave the room and put on her coat, her stomach growling loudly. Her face gained a rather deep shade of red as she hurried off down the hallway to her room to get her winter clothes, before Simon could scold her for not eating.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Simon stiffened at the poking sensation but made no noise.

"Real men wear aprons..." He mumbled to himself, smirking a little when he heard Elena's stomach growl. Maybe he would let her lick the remains of the dough after they put the cookies in the oven if she didn't get sick... and admitted that Simon was manly in his apron. Yes, that sounds like a plan.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:00 am

"I'll be back in a bit!" Elena called as she hurried out the door, pulling her hat over her ears. Shutting the door behind her, she shivered in the cold, standing in front of the door for a moment, before hurrying down the sidewalk towards the grocery store a few blocks over.

The sidewalks were oddly even, though she supposed that was what came with living in some inner-city house. It reminded her of home, not that she could remember a lot of what happened before the Storm. Even the tournament was a little fuzzy. How did they get sidewalks so straight?

Her train of thought jumped around quite a bit, almost causing her to run into at least one person during her two minute walk to the grocery store. When she finally reached the building in question, she wandered around the aisles for a few more minutes, a bit lost and distracted, before finally locating the chocolate chips. Paying for the bag, which she hoped was enough, she hurried back out into the cold, much quicker on her journey home than she had been to the store in the first place.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:22 am

"Huh, someone's in a rush," Neo muttered as someoen whooshed past him. Of course. Elena probably didn't even reconise him. Not that big of a surprise mind you.

Although, Kit was also brushed past by Elena on her way to the store. Well, mainly as the person hit. She blinked, and then shrugged, going back to looking at things.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Simon hummed to himself as he mixed and combined ingredients togethr, greased cooking sheets and softed butter with his hands. Then he thought about the song he was humming and wondered where he got it from. He also wondered if he should start dinner after the cookies were in and a bunch of other domestic things.

When Elena got home Simon was putting some vanilla into the dough before mixing it once more. "Hey! Just about ready for the chips!"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:48 pm

"Yeah, glad to hear," Russell nodded calmly. He himself was a bit of a heavy drinker, though he stayed away from drugs without fail. He'd grown up in a rough place, and had seen first-hand what drugs could do to someone. He was glad to hear sense from Heidi, too, since as a cop he saw far too many people wrecked on drink and drugs.

"Cinemas are pretty good actually, I go fairly often, since I was always pretty into that kinda thing even pre-Storm. Most of the facilities have been pretty good, in fact, I'll give them that. There're also gyms and shit. Y'know, dojos or yoga halls or whatever," he further explained. There were also far too many underground fighting rings for his liking, situated literally underground as that made it much harder to sense Flows being used. He kept that to himself, though he would be surprised if Heidi hadn't heard of them. He figured it didn't matter since he could track her location, but he was always cautious.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:06 pm

Elena sat the bag down on the counter near Simon, before sitting on an unused one on the other side of the kitchen, tossing her hat and coat lazily in the corner, out of the way. "Hope that's enough, I didn't know how much to get..." she trailed off, frowning slightly. Simon looked a mess, but she supposed that was just part of cooking. It was good to see that he was capable of not being a complete neat freak, though.

---

Heidi nodded, looking far more interested in the gyms than anything else. Sure, it wouldn't be anything like fighting, but she supposed simply working out could give her the potential adrenaline rush she would need. She'd have to figure out where a nearby gym was.

That posed another question, and a frown formed on her face. "Where exactly am I staying? 'Cuz if you think I'm gonna cramp up in Percy's house, you're fucking nutty," she stated, shuddering at the idea.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:10 pm

"You-what?" Russell replied sharply, looking over at her looking clearly surprised by the notion, with his eyes almost comically wide. That had thrown his plans out of whack, since he had been hoping she would be thankful to him for letting her stay with Simon and Mary, and so would be more co-operative. "Seriously? I figured you'd be asking to stay with them... I don't have the money to rent an apartment for you... You know anyone else?"
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Heidi shrugged, though a faintly amused look crossed her face upon seeing Russell's reaction. "You do realize that I have tried to kill Percival before, right? Figured you wouldn't want me trying again. Not like I'm making plans to now, but he is rather irritable," she explained, tapping her finger against the car door.

"I love Simon and Mary, don't get me wrong, but Simon will be upset if I get blood in his kitchen, and I don't think Mary would take well to me killing her guardian..." she continued, her drumming becoming a bit more violent. Even this conversation about Percival was making her agitated.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:27 pm

"Huh..." Russell trailed off. He got agitated like that things didn't work out like he wanted them to, something which became apparent when someone paid attention to him for long enough. He thought back, realising that Heidi was probably right- the records didn't have much on the group dynamics of the tournament. "God-damn, this has messed up my plans."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Heidi sighed scratching her head. "I could try and stay there, but I'd rather not go back to prison on assault," she gave in. She hadn't gotten too angry in a while, maybe her temper was just her Flow talking. She kind of doubted it, but oh well. She really didn't want to screw up her chance at freedom.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:55 pm

"Nah, I'll catch an unbelievable amount of shit if someone I released to help me ends up attacking a member of the Flow Response Unit. I'm a Detective First Class, if that happened I'd become someone's assistant," Russell explained, shaking his head and thinking about the consequences of such an incident. He focused on the road again, thinking aloud as they approached their destination. "Hmmm, what to do, what to do..."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Heidi fell silent, staring out the window rather dismally. She supposed she would need to get a job again, though who would hire some involuntarily Nulled nut job? She had a bit of money saved up from before hand, though it was really only enough to pay what would have been her next month's rent. Jail made everything more difficult. She'd have to keep in mind not to get arrested again.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:17 pm

"Hmmm... Let me check out what happened to Tom's old house. Not the apartment he fell from, his actual house that he owned. Would you stay there if you could, or would it be too nasty? Failing that, I'd probably have to give you a one of the spare rooms in my place. And I'm fairly sure you don't want to live with a government official, and I don't want to run the risk of being stabbed every night," Russell offered, explaining his thoughts as best he could.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Heidi looked a bit startled at the idea of living in Tom's old house with him still in a coma, though the look of surprise was quickly replaced with one of indifference. "That would be fine, his place 'prolly needs a good cleaning anyway, and I doubt Tombo would want t' come home to a messy house," she agreed, before shooting a sour look at Russell. "And oi, if I'm going to stab you, you're gonna be awake to see it comin'. I'm not a coward."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:30 pm

"It never pays to be careless," Russell replied with a shrug of his shoulders, smirking slightly. He wasn't sure whether to believe her or not, though he'd never take the chance even if he did believe her. On one hand, it seemed to fit with her character, on the other, if she'd anathemas up during her prison time, she'd hardly tell him the truth about whether or how she'd stab him.

He turned one final corner, bringing the car to a steady halt. If Heidi looked up, she'd see the Hadden household. Russell stepped out of the car, gesturing for her to do the same. He wasn't planning to stay, but he figured he should go to the door at least.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Heidi stuck her tongue out childishly at Russell, rolling her eyes. Careful people didn't have fun, and she liked fun. She stepped out of the car nonetheless, clapping her hands together and totally not squeaking out of excitement. She ran up to the door of the house, knocking a few times, before antsily waiting outside the door.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:42 pm

"Glad to see you're keeping your cool," Russell commented wryly, never missing an opportunity for a dry comment. He did have to confess to being amused by her reaction, though it was expected and completely understandable. He also had to admit that he was looking forward to seeing the reunion between Heidi and Simon. He may have been quiet and careful, but at heart he was a rank sentimentalist when it came to seeing people happy.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:58 pm

Steppie wandered the city, looking for things to do. she had changed earlier to a stereotypical big boobed blonde with too much glitter and really tight clothes to mess with the guys. To counteract the chilly weather she had a fur coat that stretched down to her knees. This wouldn't last very long once she got bored of upsetting all the guys and their girlfriends in the vicinity.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:06 am

"Shall we get started?" Zackary offered after a moment of silence between the three of them. A cool breeze blew by, of course, not influenced by Zackary. Why would he risk letting it loose for no good reason.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:39 am

Kira glanced out the window of the restaurant, sighing slightly at the sight of the woman walking by. Why did people do that to themselves? Then again, she figured that she shouldn't really be talking, as she had a son with no father. She continued walking around, cleaning the tables, feeling a little frustrated with herself.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:22 pm

"Right!" Mary nodded, turning around. "You may start walking on your tip toes!"

---

Simon nodded to Elena as she brought the needed ingredient. He was wondering why the woman was looking at him sort of weirdly before the doorbell rang. "Ah!"

The man quickly wiped his hands before dashing to the front door, not caring if he looked childish. Not noticing that he still had his apron on he opened the door.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next