Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer (Apocalypse/Fantasy)

5 posters

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer (Apocalypse/Fantasy) Empty Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer (Apocalypse/Fantasy)

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Five years ago, in 2120, a giant storm swept across the world, killing anyone over the age of eighteen. Labelled by the few that survived as the Great Storm, it destroyed life as we know it. Along with the mutations of wildlife, destroyed buildings, and destroyed lives, the Great Storm brought about one other change: Flow.
Flow is the invisible power within everything, from animals to rocks to plants, everything has Flow. Only after the Great Storm, the remaining humans were blessed with the power to control Flow. Each person's Flow has a specialty, such as the elements, the human mind, or even bodies. The possibilities for Flow are endless. When a person uses their Flow, they glow, often a color based on their Flow (i.e., Heidi glows red since her Flow is the power to control blood), although the default color is a deep sea green.
One year after the Great Storm, in 2121, a large tower popped up, along with adults (Thadius, Acerbus, Lillian, Anya, and Vanthus AKA The Big Five) who gave the promise of a tournament to reach utopia. The lucky survivors to stumble upon this tower, eager to restore their life to the way it once was, accepted enthusiastically, though some were suspicious.
The tournament itself, later found to be called the Acer Tournament, lasted only a time period of two months, yet the bonds formed and broken were very strong between the contestants. With the growing dangerousness of the daily challenges, some of the remaining contestants revolted, joining the side of Shima, one of the adults who had apparently been banished from the Big Five. Soon afterwards, the few contestants that hadn't betrayed the Big Five or were killed escaped from the tower, bringing a rather neutral end to the horrors of the Acer Tournament with the deaths of both the Big Five and Shima.
The story takes place in the year 2126, five years after the horrific Acer Tournament, as now most of the contestants have reached the magical age of eighteen, when their Flow gets a huge boost of power. Something starts bringing them slowly together, their Flows are starting to become uncontrollable. Fears and predictions of the next Great Storm are threatening to overpower the little government that has surfaced and tear apart the small lives each of the survivors of the Great Storm have created for themselves.

If you are a part of the original RS RP, feel free to bring your character in. If you are not, feel free to create a character. If you are unsure of any of the above mention concepts, such as Flow, or have any questions at all, please post them below, since I probably forgot something.

Last edited by quackers are yummylicious on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer (Apocalypse/Fantasy) Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer (Apocalypse/Fantasy)

Post by Book the Hero Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:57 pm

...I'm in, but there's something about the backstory that doesn't seem right.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer (Apocalypse/Fantasy) Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer (Apocalypse/Fantasy)

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:01 pm

I'm in~
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:02 pm

...Now I get it.

This backstory implies that Shima won. We need to imply that both sides lost, and that all adults are dead.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:17 pm

Kay, I'll fix that when I get on my computer again. Thanks, Booky.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Glad to be of service.

...Also, can we mention that Nathan is dead? I seriously don't want to go through that fiasco again...
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:10 pm

No, because there's really no point. Stabby isn't on this forum, so no one would RP him, and even if Stabby was on here, that wouldn't be fair if he wanted to RP as him.
So, rather than saying whether or not Nathan's alive, we just don't mention him, except in passing.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:28 pm

...Fine.

Anyways, I feel like I'm going to use Joey, Percival, and a new character.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Heidi and Elena are definitely in, still debating on Kira... :/
I probably won't come up with a new character, since I have to run the RP.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:23 am

I'm in. cheers
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:15 am

I'm in too. Smile I'll use Erika and Simon.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:21 am

Erika is still a leader, btw~
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:32 am

Ah! Thanks for telling me, Suvi.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum