Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godzilla: Mass Revolution story

Go down

Godzilla: Mass Revolution story Empty Godzilla: Mass Revolution story

Post by Tyler_Night Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:21 pm

I figured I would give the people here something to read, I was working on a godzilla story for a while but haven't been able to come up with anything for chapter 4 onward for months now. It is going to be a text wall but here it is.

chapter 1
The year is 2020, earth is the picture of a perfect civilization. Bio-domes have been created on Mars Neptune and the Moon and aliens have began colonizing the earth for resources. Peace is widespread but suddenly and inexplicably the monsters begin moving about the world. Godzilla takes up residence in Japan around Mount Fuji, Mothra takes up residence in the Philippines, Anguirus takes up residence in Death Valley and Rodan takes to the skies patrolling the earth. The EDF alarmed by this action set into motion powering up Kiryu and MOGUERA and as they are sent out the cosmos arrive just in time to warn the EDF of an incoming alien attack. The EDF turns their attention from taking down the saviors of humanity to defending the planet, within a week the aliens have brought the fight to the planet, the war rages for 80 years before the planet is saved from the invasion. The EDF begins recruiting people for their new kaiju program, a rapid succession of people begin signing up and going through an evaluation process, many fail and are sent home, but an elite class of applicants are kept behind. One of them being a 27 year old american with an affinity for science and an even bigger affinity for Godzilla. His name is Taylor Pearson and he is an all around american boy loving cars and the outdoors.

The March of Godzilla plays but suddenly is interrupted by a beep. "Hello?" a voice is heard saying. Silence is then heard for a few seconds. "Yeah we are ready to go sir. Bring in the volunteer we will get it done."The man exits a white room and makes his way down a long corridor passing by a large window that peers into a large room. Inside is the silhouette of something unnaturally large, he steps to the window and knocks a few times and it begins to echo. Suddenly an eye can be seen opening up, the man smiles and sets his hand on the glass. "Its time big guy. Hope you are ready." The scientist turns and heads down the hall and into a small room with an operating table. On the table lays a younger man. The scientist walks over to him grabbing a chart on the way over going through the list. "Ok it seems you showed interest in joining our edf monster program, do you know what that entails?" The young guy sits up and looks to the scientist. "No not completely, I just know I will be working with a monster and that seemed like quite a...well not an honor but something really crazy and cool." The scientist chuckles and reads off the checklist first then chuckles again dropping the chart. "Well I have some news for you. You won't just be working with one, you will be controlling one and you won't just be controlling any monster, you will be controlling this one." He opens up the window in the room showing the large room that the scientist passed on the way to the medical room. He turns the light on and godzilla is laying down half asleep seemingly entranced, the guy sits up and looks in wide eyed amazement. "I get to control...Godzilla?" The scientist nods his head and smiles. The patient gets a simultaneous excited and terrified look in his eyes looking back to the scientist. "I am now able to say I am honored. Lets do this, I am ready." The scientist nods his head as the guy lays down. "Alright Taylor I am gonna have to warn you, this will be a serious operation. We will have to sedate you and we will then implant this chip into your brain. The operation will take 2 to 5 hours to complete." Taylor nods and lays down, the scientist brings in a bunch of doctors and nurses. They bring in all kinds of medical equipment and setup an iv drip then he goes under as they begin the operation. He wakes up a time later, his head hurting but not as bad as expected.

"Welcome back Taylor. You were out for a while, we have got a morphine drip going so expect to feel a little out of it." Taylor regains full consciousness and goes to sit up. The nurses help him up and he stands up trying to walk but stumbles a little, the nurses keep him standing and take him to the recovery room. He just sits there watching tv while he gets his barings. As he regains his barings he stands up and hears a thumping, he sits back down hoping the thumping stops, as he sits and rests the thumping becomes even louder. He walks out and calls out for somebody, one of the nurses walks over to him grabs his arm. "You alright?" She asks. He shakes his head no. "I cannot get this thumping out of my head, it isn't painful but it is just so loud and won't quit." The nurse looks at him and lets out a small giggle. He looks at her. "Why are you laughing? Are you guys trying to mess with my head or something?" She shakes her head. "No, thats Godzilla. For the first few hours after the operation we have to leave the chip that links both the person and the monster active so it has time to take complete hold. You will find your emotions heightened as well as an increase in strength speed agility toughness and your senses as a whole. It may be an annoyance now but I promise you in a matter of a few hours you won't have to deal with it." Taylor chuckles a bit. "Well that explains a lot. But if The Big G and I are linked isn't he...physically doing what I am doing?" The nurse nods and giggles again. "Yes he is walking around just as you are." Taylor's eyes widen. "I'm not breaking anything now that I am walking around am I?" Taylor sits down but pops back up. "Crap I better just stop moving period." The nurse lets out a big giggle seeing how he is reacting. "Mr. Pearson, you are perfectly fine to walk around. Godzilla is in a cage that perfectly matches this facility in scale. Anywhere you go he is perfectly alright with walking. You need not worry about it." she giggles once more. "If you wish to walk around and see the facility you may. Just try not to disturb the other patients." Taylor sits down one last time. "I think I will just relax for the time being and wait for the chip to be deactivated." Taylor walks back to the bed turns on his tv and relaxes. Hours pass and the link between Taylor and Godzilla is cut off. Godzilla begins acting normally and Taylor stops hearing the heart beat, he sits up and shuts off the tv. He slides off the bed and decides to take a tour of the place. He makes his way out of his room and heads down the hallway, he passes by the room that he was in initially then comes up on the room with Godzilla, Godzilla is at the back of the room laying down. Taylor presses his hands to the window and looks at him amazed at the size of him, Godzilla stirs and wakes up letting out a loud yawn, he stands up and begins walking. He turns and heads towards the window. He kneels down and brings his head to the ground looking eye to eye with Taylor, they stare at one another momentarily, Godzilla takes a deep breath then breathes out letting out a low growl. "Alright big guy, I can't wait till we can train together." Taylor sits by the window just watching godzilla for hours talking to him every now and then until he is too sleepy to talk. He hits the bed and immediately falls asleep.

chapter 2
The click of multiple keyboards being typed on and the whirring sound of computers fills the air, groups of white coats move about a large room. A black coat stands behind a wall of screens hitting buttons and pacing around the wall of monitors. A group of black coats head up to the the guy hidden behind the wall. They stand around one extra large monitor staring at a cellular structure studying it. One of the men pulls up a picture of a cell from Godzilla and another pulls up a cell titled Patient 1. The first black coat begins studying the cellular structures all around him. "Looks like each others cells bonded perfectly, I might even say that each others cells may have become an entirely new cell. I have been studying the cells for a while, they seem to grow stronger almost constantly. I believe in the course of time we have pulled up the cell structure data the cells likely have grown and changed dramatically." The black coat updates the cell structure data and the cells have completely morphed, the other black coats stare on in amazement and talk amongst themselves.

9 am Taylor wakes up and heads out of his bedroom. He walks down the hall to the reception area at the laboratory. "Hello miss, can you direct me to the weight room? I want to get in some training on my own before I start training with the G man." The receptionist smiles at him. "Head back the way you came from and go down to the elevators go down to the basement level and you can find it quite easily from there." She smiles again at him. "Alright, thank you ma'am." Taylor turns around and heads to the gym. He gets in there and notices a small woman is already in there, he goes into the locker room and unlocks one of the lockers and gets changed into some workout gear. He heads back out to the gym and goes straight over to the free weight area. He gets some weights ready to start working out but the girl comes walking over to him. "Excuse me, I need some help." The girl says. "Think you could help me out?" She eyes him sweetly. He turns his head and smiles at her. "What do you need?" He asks without hesitating. "Well, I don't know what any of the machines here do. I want to tone up but don't know what machines work best for toning and what are meant for strengthening." Taylor chuckles. "Well, they are all for both, the machines don't go one way or another, lifting weights depends on the reps and sets you do. If you want to tone you go low weight high reps and sets, but if you want strengthening you go high weight low reps and sets. I can show you lots of good workouts if you like?" She turns red from embarrassment then she nods. "I think I will take you up on that offer." Taylor nods and walks over to a bench. "I will show you one of my favorite things to do in the gym, called the preacher curl." He goes and sets 2 10 pound and 2 5 pound weights on an ez bar. "45 pounds right here so you will be able to lift it and you will feel it as well. Here is how it goes." He stands over top of the bench and curls up the weight sitting down as he does, he then slides his elbows down on the angular pad and starts curling it. He knocks out 20 and racks the weight moving out of the way for her to get in. She steps over to the bench and looks down worriedly. "This is almost half my weight, you really think I can do 20 of these?" Taylor chuckles. "You don't have to do 20, you can go 8 or 10 I am just used to going 10 on a lot more weight so I did 20 of those." The girl goes red again then steps in, Taylor drops the pad down so she can squeeze in. "Well what do you expect? I am a 20 year old that has never done this before." She giggles then reaches over grabbing the bar. Taylor moves around to the front and puts his hands under the bar and moves with it as she lifts it up. She sits down and leaves her elbows on the top then starts going down. Taylor stops her. "Your elbows have to go down here." Pointing to the angled pad, the girl slides her elbows down as far as she can on the pad and drops it down to curl it. "Whoa, that is a big difference but not as hard as I thought it would be." She keeps curling it then gets to 8 and suddenly she slows way down then gets to 9 and struggles with it but goes for a 10th her arms straighten out and Taylor places his hands under it. "Come on 1 more and you have this!" The girl starts shaking and with that last bit of encouragement her arms bring the weight all the way back up. Her face bright red this time as a result of the lifting, taylor grabs the weight and sets it on the rack. "Here is a secret, with weight lifting your last 2 reps in a 10 rep set should make you work harder than the rest of the workout and you certainly did that." The girl smiles and breathes in deep. "I thought I was gonna fail on that last one." Taylor shakes his head and chuckles. "With how much you struggled with 8 and 9 you could have given up and it would have been a success." The girl smiles hearing more of his encouragement. "You sure are encouraging aren't you?" Taylor nods. "That I am, it is in my nature." The girl giggles. "So what is the name of this very encouraging person?" Taylor chuckles. "It is Taylor. Now what is the name of this petite girl I have been encouraging?" The girl giggles. "My name is Rin." Taylor smiles. "Alright Rin, shall we continue?" Rin nods her head. "I think we shall." Taylor goes to the next preacher curl bench and sets up another bar but sets the new one up with 2 35 pound and 2 5 pound weights on it. He takes off his shirt steps forward over the bench and reaches down grabbing the weight. He leverages up the weight by bending his elbows on the pad and pulling up with the rest of his body, he powers the weights up and Rin just stands there watching on amazed. Taylor starts making noises in what would seem more like a show than actual help then drops the weight down with a long exhale then brings up it back up with a grunt and continues on with the noises until he reaches the tenth and with that he starts out with a growl but half way up the growl becomes an outright yell as he powers it the rest of the way up. His faces beads with sweat and his chest puffs out along with his arms. He racks the weight and stands up looking into the mirror in front of him, his chest protrudes with each heartbeat and Rin watches on and slightly shakes her head. "Tell me honestly is all that grunting and yelling necessary?" Taylor chuckles "Tell me, are my chest and arms puffed out more now than they were before I began working?" Rin giggles. "Yes they are." Taylor nods his head. "Then I guess it was."

Rin and Taylor spend the next 2 hours or so working out together in almost complete silence. As they begin exiting the basement Rin speaks up. "So which monster are you paired with?" She asks unexpectedly, Taylor looks down at her. "I am with Godzilla." Hearing this she lets out a gasp. "Godzilla?!" Taylor nods. "Yeah, I got teamed up with Godzilla." Rin takes it in for a moment. "I got paired up with Anguirus." Taylor looks down at Rin and says. "Thats cool, now we have Baragon and Rodan left to find." Rin smiles. "Hope we see them soon. So what are you going to go do now?" Taylor starts walking again so does Rin. "I am gonna go train with the Big G. You should get Anguirus and we can go train together." Rin catches up to him and looks at him. "Train how?" Taylor continues walking and heads up to the stairs taking a little rest to get ready for the climb. "We are going to an abandoned Air Force base that has been converted to a training facility. It is far away from civilians so we can work on Godzilla's super breath and have plenty of room to move around on. So how about it?" Rin bites her lip. "I don't want Anguirus getting hurt." Taylor says "He won't be fighting Godzilla, we will be fighting drones." Rin says "Oh I thought you meant have Godzilla and Anguirus battle it out." Taylor shakes his head. "Oh no way, I will be working on increasing Godzilla's heat beam and super beam. If Anguirus got hit with the super beam at its increased output he would likely die." Rin nods. "Then count me in, gives me a chance to work on strengthening Anguirus." Taylor nods and starts jogging up the stairs as Rin uses the elevators. Taylor is waiting at the top as Rin steps out of the Elevator. They head to the lab to talk with the scientists. "Hey Jay I am ready to head out for training and Rin wants to go too." The only red coat in the lab walks over to them. He nods to them and says "Follow me then." They set out to the docks of the facility. Godzilla and Anguirus are ushered onto 2 large barges and Taylor and Rin are placed in 1 helicopter. They are all taken about 90 miles off shore before they reach their destination the helicopter lands on the island while the barges stop about half a mile off shore. The monsters depart the barges and make their way to the island. The monsters stop on the edge of the island and just stare over the island and then look at each other.

chapter 3
The earth shakes and roaring fills the air. Godzilla and Anguirus look to be in battle but are instead working together in a training battle. Godzilla grabs Anguirus like a bowling ball and rolls him along the ground and up a cliff taking out a drone. A large drone pops out of the ground and begins fighting with Godzilla and Anguirus, they start teaming up on it trying to get the advantage but the drone is too strong, It kicks Anguirus away and starts beating on Godzilla. Anguirus crashes to the ground and stumbles about trying to get up but falls back down, the drone grabs Godzilla by the face and begins shoving him back. Anguirus finally gets back up and takes off in a run towards the drone driving his horn into the leg of the drone causing the drone to release Godzilla and fall to the ground. Anguirus gets on top and starts punching and headbutting the drone, Godzilla makes his way back to the fight his mouth turning blue then to red his entire body begins glowing. Anguirus rolls off of the drone and Godzilla releases a spiral of his heat beam and atomic breath together, the beam breaks through the steel body and causes it to blow up. Godzilla roars in victory alongside Anguirus then head deeper into the base and into a missile bunker.

"Take a look at this guys." The head black coat scientist, Jay, stands around the monitors again. "Seems the training battle those 4 just had caused an accelerated growth in the cells. We are going to need to watch all of them closely, hopefully this is nothing serious." A red coat makes his way into the room with a green and blue coat. The red coat taps on Jay's shoulder. "Come on Jay, emergency meeting in the DNA lab, Masaru said he discovered something." All the head divisional scientists head out and rush to the DNA lab. The plants lead scientist is waiting by a monitor and the other divisional heads head over to the monitor, the lead scientist shows a current scan of Godzilla and Taylor's cells. He then turns and looks at them all. "You gotta see this." Masaru pulls up an enhanced image of the cells for them speeding up the cell growth and as they are sped up the cells begin rapidly changing. About 2 minutes time the cells resemble each other almost exactly. "That cell growth shows what it should be in 2 weeks." Jay steps forward. "Masaru, I have some details for you about the cell growth on my end. Taylor and Rin just trained with Godzilla and Anguirus and their cells grew about 25% with the short time they trained." Masaru looks at Jay "25%? How long is a short time?" Jay checks the data on a second monitor. "They trained for 45 minutes." Masaru gets a concerned look on his face. "If they continue like this we may lose them." Suddenly sirens go off at the lab.

Taylor and Rin are sitting relaxing on the off shore air force base just talking. "So, you from japan or did you just come from somewhere else?" Taylor asks Rin. "Well, I live in Japan now but I used to live in Manilla." Rin giggles "What about you?" Rin asks Taylor. "Well, I am from America." Rin smiles and enthusiastically asks. "Is it really as nice as it seems there?" Taylor laughs. "Yes it is, at least where I live. I live in a place whe--" Taylor is cut off by alarms going off. One of the scientists at the facility comes running in. "Come on you two, aliens are back with Bagan and they are attacking." Taylor pops up in a hurry and runs out getting ready to link up with Godzilla followed by Rin with Anguirus.
Tyler_Night
Tyler_Night

Back to top Go down

Godzilla: Mass Revolution story Empty Re: Godzilla: Mass Revolution story

Post by Tyler_Night Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Chapter 4 time

Sirens blare all over the main EDF laboratory. The scientists run around the place, a voice comes over the loudspeaker. "Pilots, man your crafts and get ready to head out." the Pilots head to their stations and enter their mechs. They begin calling out the mechs one by one, first one rolls forward. "Kiryu, takeoff." Kiryu powers up and lifts off and flies out through the roof of the plant. MOGUERA is pieced together and it gets launched like a jet from a bay door. The Gotengo and Super X launch together then break off when they get near the air force base where Godzilla and Anguirus are already hard into the battle with Bagan. Wasting no time Kiryu, MOGUERA, Gotengo and Super X begin unleashing on the World destroyer class monster known as Bagan. Bagan continues fighting back sending all the monsters and mechs flying showing no wear from the fight. Taylor rushes down the hall to the doors to the outside but is caught by some guards. "No going out there, your safety would be at risk." Taylor tries getting by. "I know what I am doing just let me out there." The guards try to restrain him but he starts growling and his eyes and face change. His hair begins hardening and slicking back and he finally fights off the guards. The guards see the transformation happen and watch him run out the door, he takes off running towards the fight. The guards look at each other. "Is it just me or did he look like Godzilla just now?" Taylor continues running towards the fight his body continuing to change resembling Godzilla but still his original size. He finally makes his way to Godzilla and runs up his back onto his head, he uses his will power to make Godzilla stand up. He gets down on his haunches and Godzilla does the same thing, Anguirus plods up beside Godzilla with mech parts on his body, Rin stands atop Anguirus's head with a set of shoulder cannons hollering out across to Taylor, "Super X lent its parts to Anguirus, I can help you out now." Taylor smirks and nods his head. "Lets do this then." Godzilla and Taylor charge up with energy in their mouths, and Rin and Anguirus power up their shoulder cannons. They both fire off together hitting Bagan in his chest sending him crashing into the water. The pilots watch on in amazement, seeing Bagan finally take some damage. He lies there for a moment but raises back up just standing there not attacking, his body begins glowing. Suddenly a space ship drops down and picks him up making him disappear inside. The ship charges up and looks like it is going to take off but instead it unleashes a beam of energy taking down everything around it. Suddenly the ship is struck by lightning and crashes to the ground, King Ghidorah drops out of the sky and lands beside Godzilla and Anguirus. He is no longer golden colored and the hair on the top of his head has changed from a golden brown to silver and white his snout is more pointed and the horns on his heads are more prominent. Taylor forces himself up along with Godzilla along with Rin and Anguirus, they look at King Ghidorah and can't believe what they see. Taylor looks over at Rin. "I remember him being gold everywhere, what happened?" suddenly a pair of voices chime in. "This King Ghidorah is as pure as the driven snow." Taylor starts looking around and notices a tiny mothra hovering over him with 2 girls sitting on its back. "What do you mean its pure? I never heard of a white King Ghidorah." Taylor says. The fairies fly around in the air. "He was recently released from an ice tomb in Antarctica. Mothra told us to release him quickly cuz our lives depended on it." King Ghidorah spreads his wings and breathes out some mist healing everybody thats been hurt then turns around and drops his wings looking at the space ship, the ship sparks a bit from the attack from King Ghidorah but eratically raises up from the ground and beams down Bagan again before crashing into the ocean. King Ghidorah marches forward towards Bagan who makes his way towards King Ghidorah. Bagan plows into King Ghidorah with his horns and King Ghidorah slams his heads into the back of Bagan latching onto his arms with his outside mouths and the final mouth grabs the spike on his back. King Ghidorah begins lifting Bagan up pumping his beams of lighting into bagan before tossing him into the ocean, Bagan floats down and all is calm. "That seemed entirely too easy." Taylor exclaims. The water begins to shift and a back breaks the water. "Here he comes again." Taylor gets Godzilla ready and as the monster breaks the surface he is surprised to see a new monster completely. His eyes widen staring at him and his incredible size. The monster towers over godzilla, it has wings and resembles Rodan but much larger. He walks using his wings and has a row of spikes along his back. "Thats a new monster. we may not have what it takes to beat him but we gotta try." Godzilla plods off and faces off against the monster who just flattens him with a peck from his beak, he powers up and blasts everything in the area sending the island to ruins and leaving the monsters lying unconscious. The monster turns and slides into the water leaving the monsters to fend for themselves.

Back at the lab the scientists are watching in horror. Jay gets on the phone, it rings a few times and he starts talking. "Get everybody back here on the double, we need to reassess our situation." the ships power up and take off to get all the monsters. They arrive back at the lab and Jay makes his way into the infirmary to check on Taylor and Rin. They are together in the same room laying in hospital gowns, Taylor groans waking up, Jay walks over to him and puts his hand on his shoulder. "You alright, friend?" Taylor rubs his eyes. "Can you turn off the lights? I am getting a headache from them." Jay turns the lights off and sits down next to Taylor. "Now, Are you alright?" Taylor holds his head. "I am fine just feel bad, how is Rin?" Jay looks over to her and she is asleep. "She is feeling the affects of the fight. We discovered something about your cells just before you began fighting but you unfortunately were attacked before we had a chance to warn you." Taylor interrupts him and says. "Let me guess. They could change us?" Jay chuckles. "Very astute observation there." Taylor laughs. "Well I must say. It felt good when it happened." Jay smiles and nods. "We discovered something else after bringing you back. While it may not have been seen, Godzilla and Anguirus' cells gained an immense amount of power, even more than their already substantial power." Taylor looks over and sits up. "...Does this mean the link between us and the monsters could create some sort of Super monster?" Jay nods his head. "Your scientific knowledge definitely is showing right now my friend." Taylor laughs. "Sorry, I am kinda nerding out about this right now. I mean I am a Godzilla fan and to know that I may hold the key to Godzilla's evolution just makes me giddy like a school girl." Jay laughs. "Now that is something to hear from a guy as rough and tumble as you." Taylor smiles and looks over at Rin his face goes serious again. "How is she?" Looking back at Jay. Jay takes a breath. "She is in a bad way, most everybody on the island sustained an injury most of them were superficial but a few were substantial, Rin was one of the substantial ones. You showed your toughness in your injuries because all of the people in the immediate vicinity of that monsters blast were seriously hurt. Broken bones bruised organs burns and lacerations, all of them except for you sustained exceptionally harsh injuries, your only injury to speak of are some scrapes, they cover most of your body mind you but other than those scrapes, you are virtually ok." Taylor looks back at Rin. "What all happened to her?" Jay grabs her chart and starts going over it. "She has a broken arm, a hair line fracture on her fibula, bruised lungs and a concussion. The cells from anguirus are causing her to heal much faster than humanly possible, She should be fully healed within the week." Jay puts Rins file back and walks towards the door. "You should get up and move around some, but try not to do anything too strenuous. No hitting the gym like you did with Rin the first morning." Taylor looks at him and smiles. "I saw you two in there, I know you two have some chemistry, it doesn't take a scientist to know that." Taylor laughs. "Now, hitting the gym won't hurt just don't overdo it." Jay exits the room heading down the hall.

Godzilla lies in a hangar, his body covered in cuts. Super X flies over Godzilla as a guy watches a screen, Super X stops and hovers over Godzilla's chest a beam shoots down to his chest and Godzilla growls lowly. The screen shows Godzilla's slow beating heart and the blood coursing through his veins. Jay walks onto the bridge of the Super X and heads over to the screens. "Have we discovered anything that could help us with this new beast?" the man at the front of the ship turns and looks at Jay. "We are studying different cells, the two most likely candidates to cause a massive change are King Ghidorah and Mothra. Mothra's cells hold genes that honestly compliment Godzilla's weaknesses. If we were to infuse the cells of King Ghidorah's and Mothra's with Godzilla's we would have a super monster the likes of which we have never seen and possibly never will again." Jay butts in. "Whats the catch?" The ships captain takes a deep breath. "The problem is, the cells may be unstable, King Ghidorah's cells are alien cells, Mothra's predate the dinosaur's and Godzilla's seem to be the manifestation of nuclear altered dinosaurs. The chances that they will be able to meld and mesh together could go one of three ways. We could have the results of the original godzilla from back in the 90's if you remember that." Jay looks at him. "What happened to him? I can't say I remember that." The captain scoffs. "Godzilla faced off against an oxygen destroyer, after beating it Godzilla Melted down and I mean a full scale nuclear meltdown." Jay looks on in wide eyed amazement. "You mean to tell me that this Godzilla here is not the old Godzilla?" The captain shakes his head. "Not even close, we estimate him to be the 4th or 5th Godzilla since the rising of the first in 1954." Jay looks down at Godzilla's gaping maw still slightly in shock. "We have lost 3 or 4 Godzilla's in 146 years?" The captain shakes his head, we have lost just 2. From our records Godzilla had 2 sons maybe more that we are unaware of. 1 we know ran roughshod all across the world back in the mid 2000's destroying all kinds of monsters in a conquest to destroy another alien race intent on turning humans into cattle but he was talked down by his son who had a love for humans especially children, he seemed to disappear afterwards. This godzilla could be him or it could be his son, for all we know it could be his grand son. Anyway you look at it if they are all still alive and with proper levels of danger we may see a family of Godzilla's coming to battle for earth." Jay stays silent for a moment. "...Heh, well that is an interesting set of circumstances. Well back to what we were discussing, what could the other outcomes be?" The captain smiles. "Second could be, nothing, we try fusing the cells and they all just cancel each other out and leave Godzilla extraordinarily, ordinary. Final outcome and the most preferable outcome is Godzilla becomes a super power." Jay smiles and nods. "We will have to operate on Taylor again. I doubt he will mind though, he was overly excited about fighting alongside Godzilla and the rush he got with his shift." Jay looks at the captain and nods. "We better head to the hospital and get started soon." The captain nods back. "We should have the cells ready for infusion in a few hours, you get Taylor prepped for the new cell delivery and we will get Godzilla prepped as well." Jay turns and heads out to get Taylor ready for the next days procedure.
Tyler_Night
Tyler_Night

Back to top Go down