Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Idea for a battle rp

3 posters

Go down

An Idea for a battle rp Empty An Idea for a battle rp

Post by Tyler_Night Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:39 pm

I am looking to do a battle based rp. The characters will setup their stats and battle each other week to week but between battles the characters would be able to fight npc's to be able to increase their levels and stats. Battle damage would be determined with a dice roll. If I get enough interest I will post the ooc with the full character setup.
Tyler_Night
Tyler_Night

Back to top Go down

An Idea for a battle rp Empty Re: An Idea for a battle rp

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:42 pm

We have a statistical roleplay that you'd probably be interested in, called Grimoire of Fate. :L Same concept, but with plot.
quackers are yummylicious
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler_Night Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:44 pm

I knew about that one, I just wanted to try one of my own. Its been like 7 or 8 years since I did a battle based one.

I should reveal a little more about it to get people more interested.

You have 6 races/species of characters to choose from, with those characters you can equip weapons to them, certain weapons would raise the stats a little more than with other characters. The stat gains would be detailed in the sign up thread as well as the weapons you could choose from. There would be 6 weapons to choose from also. Eventually if your character levels up enough they will be able to pick up unique abilities and upgrade their character class.

Last edited by Tyler_Night on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding to the detail of the rp.)
Tyler_Night
Tyler_Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasma Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:42 pm

I apologize if I make myself sound in a way I did not intend to, but it would be preferable for you to participate in a statistical roleplay first to learn the system more in-depth before jumping in and trying to make one on your own~

I have learned that from experience. Besides, the current party in Grimoire of Fate could use an additional helping hand seeing that Nate still has not returned. Either way, I wish you good luck on the concept.
Chiasma
Chiasma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum