Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some rotten people in this world

3 posters

Go down

Some rotten people in this world Empty Some rotten people in this world

Post by Tyler_Night Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:28 am

http://logs.omegle.com/feeeb3

I was asking the question to see how shallow and idiotic people are and this just made me lose faith in mankind. Somebody would make the snap decision that they would change their friendship based on what a person likes even if it was one of their best friends.
Tyler_Night
Tyler_Night

Back to top Go down

Some rotten people in this world Empty Re: Some rotten people in this world

Post by EmikoTsune Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:34 am

Well, now that's just one of the things that get me angry. If you consider someone your best friend and they consider you the same, then it doesn't matter what anyone does unless it's harmful to others. Friends respect each other despite their differences. If they don't like what their friend does, they should at least respect them for it. it'd be really dumb if someone broke a friendship simply because their friend did or was or is something that the other person doesn't like. As an example, I have a best friend who can really annoy the heck out of anyone he wants to, but he has other, more endearing qualities like his kindness. If you really get to know someone, they would totally be more than whatever stereotype people see them as.
EmikoTsune
EmikoTsune

http://www.lexiiie.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:58 pm

I know this is a stupid question, but what is a juggalo?
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler_Night Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:53 pm

a juggalo is a term given to the fans of psychopathic records they are the originators of horrorcore music which is rap music but it deals with the wicked aspects of mankind, bigotry, hate, murder, rape, hypocrisy. But don't let that fool you, they use the worst of mankind for their music but they are actually singing about the good of mankind in secret. They had a song out in 2002 called thy unveiling, their is 1 line in it that shocked even the hardcore fans.

"the carnival is god and may all juggalo's find us."

there were 6 jokers cards albums carnival of carnage, ringmaster, riddle box, great milenko, the amazing jeckel brothers hells pit and the wraith. Each of the jokers represented the apostles the carnival was god and shangri la which was the last 2 albums represented heaven. Thats what upsets me, people judge based on what they hear and not the actual message.
Tyler_Night
Tyler_Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down