Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental RP (no title yet, Fantasy)

+4
Shadoe Mayari
Book the Hero
Big Uri
CodastertheDisaster
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Elemental RP (no title yet, Fantasy) Empty Elemental RP (no title yet, Fantasy)

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:08 pm

So, I've got an idea. It's about eight nomads, who live in an iron-age-esque desert area. Think Arabian, with Greek influence. So, these eight nomads all are associated with an element. Fire, water, ice, electricity, earth, light, dark, and wind. They basically wander the desert doing random acts of kindness and helping people out. Well, one day they come to this huge city-state, and the guards and soldiers are all barricading it. The nomads find out that there's a massive army marching on them from the north. A tyrannical king is marching the army across the country to capture every city. He didn't have enough men to do it so he started summoning demons.
That's basically it.
Lemee know if you're interested?
EDIT: Here's some plot shit.

Second Era, 653, Agemo. A country that many millions of people call home. It is an ancient country; full of many independent city-state. There is Baet, Nolispe, Delat, and Gama. Baet is the merchant capital, a 'Golden City' made of marble and gilded stone bricks. They have no army, but the sheer amount of nomads and caravans keep it more or less safe, and the high, thick walls keep bandits out. Nolipse is a small, however incredibly powerful military settlement. Children are raised to be unstoppable killers. Delat is an intellectual and artistic city. The best thinkers and artists come from here, and several unnamed scholars have learned the secrets to the forgotten arts. Gama is a shadowy, wretched land. Inos, the tyrannical leader has raised an invasion force, and started taking over the land. It was rumored Inos had necromancers and summoners among his ranks. In a matter of days, most of Agemo was under his control. Baet was the only sovereign land left. They raised as large a defense force as possible, recruiting quite literally anyone and everyone who could hold a weapon. Refugees flooded in, adding to the numbers. This exponential growth in warriors boosted Baet's minuscule guard force into a full-sized army. It still was not enough though, for Inos had demons and undead. Rumors of mechanical monstrosities were heard from the newer refugees. Despite this, a glimmer of hope remained. A small scouting force was approaching Baet one day, and as night fell, the sounds of battle could be heard, and as the sun rose the next morning, the whole force lie dead. None of the ragtag army or citizens left that night. And as eight nomads approached the gates, that glimmer of hope grew, just slightly. Nobody knows who they are, or what they want. All that is known is that they are exceptionally powerful, and are offering help against Inos's forces.

Last edited by xenophobicAtrophy on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Elemental RP (no title yet, Fantasy) Empty Re: Elemental RP (no title yet, Fantasy)

Post by Big Uri Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:09 pm

It sounds pretty cool to me.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Elemental RP (no title yet, Fantasy) Empty Re: Elemental RP (no title yet, Fantasy)

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Surprised
Wanna call dibs on an element that isn't dark?
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Dibs on Fire.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Interesting~ I call Ice.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:17 pm

I didn't expect people to jump in this fast Meh
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:25 pm

I call earth then. Damn you Book!

-shakes fist-
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:27 pm

;D
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Bahahaha.
The name of the country is Agemo, the city that the nomads are going to help defend against the army is called Baet (Bye-Et) and the tyrannical ruler's name is Inos.
I just now made all that up.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Hm, with a little more development in the plot, I'd be interested. Dibs on Lightning. ;D
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:22 am

I'll write something up for the plot tomorrow. Shit's gonna be wicked bananas.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziolang Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:17 am

My interest has been acquired, however I think I shall hold until I have more information.

Given I join in, I would hold whatever element remains.
Ziolang
Ziolang

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:19 pm

Well, Light, Wind, and Water are still open.
I'm going to start writing an actual plot now.
To put it in the words of Dirk Strider...
where doing this man

where MAKING THIS HAPEN
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:21 pm

I'll go with Wind.

Last edited by Stabberz on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:23 pm

...It feels great to have a fellow Homestuck fan around.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:26 pm

Oh, we need another big RP on here! Kudos to you for starting one up. ;D
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Second Era, 653, Agemo. A country that many millions of people call home. It is an ancient country; full of many independent city-state. There is Baet, Nolispe, Delat, and Gama. Baet is the merchant capital, a 'Golden City' made of marble and gilded stone bricks. They have no army, but the sheer amount of nomads and caravans keep it more or less safe, and the high, thick walls keep bandits out. Nolipse is a small, however incredibly powerful military settlement. Children are raised to be unstoppable killers. Delat is an intellectual and artistic city. The best thinkers and artists come from here, and several unnamed scholars have learned the secrets to the forgotten arts. Gama is a shadowy, wretched land. Inos, the tyrannical leader has raised an invasion force, and started taking over the land. It was rumored Inos had necromancers and summoners among his ranks. In a matter of days, most of Agemo was under his control. Baet was the only sovereign land left. They raised as large a defense force as possible, recruiting quite literally anyone and everyone who could hold a weapon. Refugees flooded in, adding to the numbers. This exponential growth in warriors boosted Baet's minuscule guard force into a full-sized army. It still was not enough though, for Inos had demons and undead. Rumors of mechanical monstrosities were heard from the newer refugees. Despite this, people still had hope. Eight nomads appeared in town one day, and it is rumored that they were all exceptionally powerful and had control of the elements. Rumors are only that; rumors...

It's kind of bleh. I'm bad at writing plots.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:45 am

Well, I did some more work and changed that to the intro post.
Going back and counting, there are seven people, including me, interested.

The elements taken are
dark
fire
ice
earth
lightning
wind

So this leaves
water
light
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:50 am

Hmm...I'm going to make my character an archer.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:54 am

Do it. Shit's wicked bananas.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:55 am

Hell yeah.

Also, I love the signature.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:58 am

Bahaha thanks. I saw this and laughed pretty hard. It had to be allocated to my signature immediately.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:59 am

Indeed.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziolang Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:30 am

Passeth to me the water
Ziolang
Ziolang

Back to top Go down

Post by Eebit Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:32 am

Mind if I join? Seems pretty cool to me~

I'll take Light, if that is alright (lolololololol rhymes)
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

http://www.zejroleplaying.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next