Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream RPG Parties

Go down

Dream RPG Parties Empty Dream RPG Parties

Post by Eebit Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Saw this thread on another forum, which seemed like a pretty sweet idea. I figured I'd bring it up here, since we all seem to enjoy a good ol' Roleplay around here (or maybe that's just me, but whatever!), if you could create a... let's say, 6-person RPG party with characters from official RPGs, who would you pick to string together? No, it does not have to make any sort of sense whatsoever, so go nuts! Dream team crossovers, assemble!

My team would probably be something like:

Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryu - The World Ends With You (NDS) - Magical Glass Cannon
If you've played TWEWY and frequent one of our chats, you'll know instantly why this is my first pick. Joshua is easily my favourite partner in TWEWY, and by far the most powerful too, after you clear a certain event in the game. His psychs make him the optimal pick for a glass-cannon psychic character.

Garnet 'Dagger' til Alexandros XVII - Final Fantasy IX (PSX) - Supporter/Summoner
Final Fantasy IX is by far my favourite FF game, and Garnet is the perfect healer/summoner. She has a flexible range of summons to call upon, including the most powerful few in the game, and is a great support character as well. Her Trance mode even allows her to Doublecast, which has got to be my all-time favourite RP buff. A reasonable support pick, though character-wise, I prefer Eiko.

Hawkeye - Seiken Densetsu 3 (SNES) - Speedy Attacker
Speed is literally my game. Every time, I pick speed over power, and Hawkeye's dual-knife-wielding, speed-based combat in this game made him perfect for the way I play. Combos are swift, and he also offers some pretty good debuffs late-game as well. Runner-up from this game would definitely be the tank of Kevin, however, since his buffs are unparalleled in the game.

Mareg - Grandia II (Dreamcast) - HUGE BLOODY TANK
Alright, where do I begin with this guy. He's big. He's badass. He has skills that smash the absolute SHIT out of people in the game when you get him on your side. If you've played Grandia II, you'll know what I'm talking about, but Beast King Smash and Beast Fang Cut are both kickass skills that just, well... kick ass. His battle cries are pretty sweet too. Usually I don't use tank-based characters, but this guy is a huge (literally) exception.

Felix - Golden Sun: The Lost Age (GBA) - Classic Balanced Swordsman
Felix just strikes me as the better of the two protagonists of the Golden Sun GBA games. He comes in in the second game as a main character, which gives him more of a selection as to what he picks for Psynergy and weapons, and by the end of the game, Isaac and him are pretty much unstoppable with their maxed-out weapons and such. He also scores some cool points as being portrayed as a villain in the first game, despite not being one, which gives him the leg up over Isaac, in my opinion.

Serge/Lynx - Chrono Cross (PSX) - Cool Weapon Guy
As much as everyone else prefers Trigger over Cross, I thought Cross had some pretty wicked characters in it, and an AWESOME plot and soundtrack. Serge as a main character has some crazy depth to him, also has a cool-as-hell weapon in the Swallow Blade, and switches bodies with Lynx at a point in the game, switching your entire dynamic, and switching Innate Element from White to Black. Pretty cool, if you ask me.
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

http://www.zejroleplaying.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum