Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Freeform/Fantasy]Grenian Requiem~ Peacewalker

5 posters

Go down

[Freeform/Fantasy]Grenian Requiem~ Peacewalker Empty [Freeform/Fantasy]Grenian Requiem~ Peacewalker

Post by Starrmalia Thu May 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Now, this is an RP that was already in motion back in ZEJ. However, I decided to move it here for many reasons. One big reason is because I believe that the RP can benefit more with you guys Smile And also because there was one member who was holding up the plot, so I decided to leave that member out of it. So...I've changed a few things including the name of the RP itself and the plot, but only slightly. So here it is- basic plot and everything Smile

Spoiler:

Even if this RP is already set in motion back in ZEJ, you can still join. We haven't gone far enough yet, and It would be lovely if anyone was interested in this. By all means, go ahead and express your interest. And if you are confused about it in any way, I'll give you some info about the RP- including info about the Grenians, Causicans, and everything under sun~

Info about the major races in this RP
Spoiler:

Info about the planets involved
Spoiler:
Any questions or clarifications? Ask here~ Thanks for taking the time to read this Smile

Starrmalia

Back to top Go down

[Freeform/Fantasy]Grenian Requiem~ Peacewalker Empty Re: [Freeform/Fantasy]Grenian Requiem~ Peacewalker

Post by Starrmalia Mon May 07, 2012 1:23 am

Well if this isn't gonna get any new members as I hoped it would, I guess I'll post up the RP thread by Wednesday and continue.

Starrmalia

Back to top Go down

[Freeform/Fantasy]Grenian Requiem~ Peacewalker Empty Re: [Freeform/Fantasy]Grenian Requiem~ Peacewalker

Post by Eebit Mon May 07, 2012 6:58 pm

Potentially interested... Depends on a few things, real-life wise.

Not sure why this isn't getting more interest. No prior knowledge is needed, correct?
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

http://www.zejroleplaying.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon May 07, 2012 7:00 pm

asdfjkl;GODDAMMIT I THOUGHT I POSTED HERE. ;-;
quackers are yummylicious
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Mon May 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Could be interested.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrmalia Mon May 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Eebit wrote:Potentially interested... Depends on a few things, real-life wise.

Not sure why this isn't getting more interest. No prior knowledge is needed, correct?

No prior knowledge needed, really. But there might be a few things in the RP that may have to be personally explained eventually, but I'm not saying that I wont ever share any info when needed.

Starrmalia

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Tue May 22, 2012 10:23 am

let's dew it.

crazE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down