Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night World

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Night World - Page 2 Empty Re: Night World

Post by Rose Hathaway Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:35 pm

"I suppose that is as much as I'll get from you. Fair enough." Morgana said, and waved her hand. The pot stopped being stirred, and covered itself. Another wave and a satchel came out of a cupboard. Random items and bottles began flying inside it. "We're all going on a little trip. We're going to change the world, dear companions. But I can assure you things will be quite different when we return." she said, a grin on her face as bottle after bottle flew in the bag.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blackoutEquinox Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:31 am

Zeke decided to finally speak up. He disappeared and reappeared next to the witch. He spoke and sounded a bit distant, "How are the ones of this little group of ours going to change this eternally dark world?" The concept was a little confusing to him and I don't think anyone could blame him. He disappeared and reappeared again hovering near the ceiling. Being near the living for any amount of time made him feel very uncomfortable.
blackoutEquinox
blackoutEquinox
The Physicist

Mood : Drop a knowledge bomb.
Location : Northern Hemisphere of the 3rd planet that orbits a midsize yellow star in the outer portion of a spiral arm of a midsize Spiral Galaxy called the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:57 am

"You don't want to find out eventually? You don't want to make this a great adventure into the unknown? Because you're going to have to get used to it, because I can't tell you. You will never grow as individuals. It breaks the code of seeing the future. You can see it yourself, and can only drop cryptic hints. It also makes it fun!" Morgana smiled, the satchel finally closing and drifting over her shoulder gently.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eebit Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Rellan smiled coldly, unflinching, narrowing his eyes and following the trajectory of the arrow. He had been staring blankly for a moment, despite the witch's - Morgana's - introduction. That... still does not answer my question of who her companion is, though I suppose I will be enlightened shortly. He gave a curt nod to the Kreen who had fired the arrow towards him. "Perhaps I may suggest you... work on your aim a little bit." He shrugged, giving something of a haunting smile. If they were to be on the same side, Rellan knew just what he was dealing with. He felt thankful, but he was also apprehensive of the witch. She seemed to know what she was doing... though why had she summoned them here, indeed?

"A trip, you say? Changing the world?" He wondered, for a moment, if she thought she was some sort of radical. T'is an interesting game, she is playing at. A Kreen, a ghost, a witch, and a girl... And of course, my own self. Looking up, the ghost took his turn to speak from the ceiling. When he had gotten there was undetermined, though Rellan did not see him as much of a threat. He seemed particularly mischievous; not in the least threatening to him, as one may expect of a ghost.

The witch spoke of fun in cryptic hints. "My lady Morgana... your oracular tendencies may be appreciated by other... humans, but I fail to see the point in hiding the purpose of this gathering from us." He took a side-ward glance at the girl at the table, still unsure of her purpose in the group. Was she human...? She emitted some dark radiance that suggested a different species. Rellan resisted the urge to sample her blood to find out, knowing that she would not have been summoned as a mere human... unless...

"On the aside, I suppose we are abandoning the thought of tea...?" he chuckled, with an almost macabre undertone. A dangerous game, indeed.
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

http://www.zejroleplaying.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:18 pm

"Unfortunately, if I do tell you anything, I'll lose my oracular abilities. Ah yes, tea for the vampire." Morgana smiled and found a vial of human blood. She poured some in the cup as well as tea from the kettle, and stirred it with a small spoon. She brought it over to the vampire. "Tea mixed with pure human blood. No one died giving it to me though, I refuse to kill an innocent." she said, winking at the vampire. "Now, is everyone prepared?"
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eebit Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:12 am

"Ah ah ah," Rellan spoke up, taking a seat at the table with a very straight-backed posture, taking great care to continue to polish his façade of being delicate and ginger with his actions. He sat and crossed one leg over the other, smiling slightly from beneath his tophat. He chuckled in an almost condescending way and clicked his tongue, before finally taking a sip of his tea. It was not half bad, considering the fact that the witch had certainly done a rush job of it. He closed his eyes from behind his bandana covering them, letting out a sigh of mild contentment, before retreating within himself. The subtle hint of blood brought back a slight memory, which almost evoked a slight sort of anger from him.

Rellan gripped the glass cup with white knuckles growing ever more of a white colour; the skin around it turning slightly red from the pressure. The man clenched his teeth, bitterly, knowing what those of his condition were forced to endure. He relaxed, slightly, opening his eyes and moving the cloth out of the way of them, staring eye-to-eye with Morgana. "Would it not be appropriate for me to sit and drink the tea first? I would very much like to at least know why you have gathered us here today..." His powers began to kick in; he was going to attempt to persuade her to follow his whim. He was confident that he could at least assuage his curiosity, so as to learn of the purpose of the mission that she was so insistent upon dragging this ragtag group on.

He had hoped to not need to use his power of coercion, though it seemed he had little choice in the matter, courtesy of the stubbornness of the witch. She was clairvoyant, yes, but that did not grant her the privilege to leash them up and drag them like pets.
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

http://www.zejroleplaying.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:16 am

"You may finish your tea if that is what you wish. But I'm disappointed you don't like the adventure aspect of this. Surprises are some of the best things in this world." Morgana smirked. It turned to a sigh however. "Alright. Fair enough." She swirled over to a bookshelf and pulled out what looked like a journal. She flipped the pages for several minutes, until finally, with a cry of "Aha!", she found what she was looking for.

"Over the hills and through the forest
And up to the tower's keep
The night world creatures
Reluctant yet brave
Awaken the world from eternal sleep."

And with that, Morgana shut the journal and held it as she leaned back in her chair, her smirk reappearing.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2