Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOT in the Back OOC

+6
Creation of Pokerus
Stabberz
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Rose Hathaway
Book the Hero
Dobi Boshi
10 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

SHOT in the Back OOC Empty SHOT in the Back OOC

Post by Dobi Boshi Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Okay, welcome guys. I plan on getting a full detailed post put up here detailing the events around the time of the mayors assassination and the fallout of it as well as important events that occur in the four year gap after; this is based around the idea of operating to be completely canon with what has been done on FF.met in mind, but of course certain details will be left open purposely to hopefully save us rectoning crap over and over again. If you want, feel free to detail the history of your character in the four year gap in your updated profiles if they are a returning character - you will be expected to post one before you start role playing - so that I can take that info and add it into my history post so everyone knows what's going on.

---

Now, onto character profile:

Name: Full name and any nicknames they might have.

Gender: Obvious details are obvious. You may add you characters if you so do desire to do so sexual preferance as well.

Age: Any really, however it is highly recommended that your character be at least fifteen/sixteen should they be new as this will be more mature and probably darker than the original.

Faction: De Luca/Ching/Goverment (Police and such)/or the fourth fraction (Note the fourth fraction are the antagonists and should you wish you character to serve with them PM me and I'll give you any info you might need.

Appearance: Hair, eyes, skin color, clothes, yada yada.

Weapon(s) of choice:

Personality: At least one five line paragraph is required with one notable and realistic flaw.

Other:

Myself and Beans will approve the characters or tell you what needs fixing should we feel the need. Just post your characters in this thread, as I don't think there's any need to create a character creation thread on here like we do at FF.net.

---

Just some quick general information for you all; the previous family heads have both stepped down, and both Dominic and Nelson are heading their respective families during the current conflict whilst Bakura has had a very good time of it as the mayor and is running for reelection in February, it is currently late October. The battle against the mayor is widely regarded as an Enemy Mine situation by both families, but left each other alone after everything was said and done as neither really had the resources or desire to go back to warring with one another; but recently attacks on both families have been made, by a new fraction of which both families currently know nothing of, with the sole propose of getting the families to resume their war once more. The drug known as Orpheus is an important plot point, so for now all I'll tell you is that it's seen as a new super drug and is spreading like a virus through the city - one shot of the stuff and you're addicted for life.

Any other questions before we begin?
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Mood : Done with winning as I have already won~

Back to top Go down

SHOT in the Back OOC Empty Re: SHOT in the Back OOC

Post by Book the Hero Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Name: Lena Minos

Faction: De Lucas

Appearance: She has long, sleek blonde hair, pale skin, and light-green eyes behind a small pair of glasses. She has an average build, being about 5"10, with a curvy figure, and large assets. She wears a white button-up shirt, with a tailored blazer, and a black mini-skirt. (The outfit is based off a certain character's, from the original. ;D)

Weapon: A small hand-gun, that she only uses for self-defense.

Personality: Lena is a hacker, well known for her computer skills, and the ability to construct makeshift devices, that prove useful for those she works with. She's somewhat cold to strangers initially, but proves to be fun-loving, and sometimes playfully flirtatious with those she trusts. She's secretly depressed over the death of her uncle, and the disappearance of her brother, four years earlier, when it was revealed she was actually blood of the Ching main family.

Other: She has been learning to cook the past few years, inspired partly by an old friend of hers, and is a half decent cook.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Name: Maeryn de Luca (Pronunced Mare-in)

Faction: De Luca

Appearance:
Maeryn is a brunette with grayish violet eyes and and constant serious expression on her face. She is slight and nimble on her feet, and highly agile. She's of medium height and lower on the spectrum of weight. She typically wears jeans or loose and flowy skirts and low cut shirt, often made of cotton.

Weapon(s) of choice: She prefers to use throwing knives or daggers. She's also trained in martial arts and is very good with close combat.

Personality: Maeryn is what some say overly dramatic. She takes things way too seriously, over reacts, and is always ready for a fight. She's also very good at tricking and manipulating people and being sneaky, and also a bit of a slut. Maeryn is also daring and adventurous, and very impulsive, not really thinking before she acts. She keeps to herself when she's not sleeping with people or fighting, and can often be found in a corner with a book.

Other: She's the youngest daughter of the de Lucas, of a retired assassin, and she's considered their new assassin.

Last edited by Rose Swan on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Name: Karl Trenkler

Appearance: Dark brown hair that's curly, often wears a baseball cap, hazel green eyes hidden behind square framed glasses, t-shirts and jeans often unless going outside, then a heavy coat.

Weapon(s) of choice: Dat Rapier

Personality: He's really hard on himself, ever since the thing that happened four years ago, with Hercules and the shooting...He never has forgiven himself. He's rather weak, and doesn't fight, and easy to manipulate apparently, He's much more quiet, and reserved from the time. He really dislikes conflict. Wishing that it would all stop. But is mostly reserved.

Damn you Spike.

Other: His left hand is now stronger than his rigth, from when it was broken. Is now a writer mostly.

I'll post Ezra in a bit. xP

Last edited by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Damn you Spike.)
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Damon, died at the end of SHOT, Ra. Which is a massive spoiler.

I'll leave Rand to post the other spoiler that was related to Damon.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:58 pm

...Wow.

God dammit.

And also, I believe you spoiled the other one when you were drunk one night.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Oh did I? :L Which one was that Meh
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Andrea getting pregnant?
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:03 pm

In that case consider it spoiled Meh The kid'll be roughly threeish now. So Karl will be playing Step-Daddy ;P
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Well considering how Rand also reacted...yeah.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:06 pm

I don't recall this night? Explain to me what happened?
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:07 pm

You were drunk, you said something about Andrea getting pregnant, Rand said something.

That's all I can remember. I'm too lazy to sift through the chats for it.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:20 pm

I think I'm gonna wait a bit till I decide on the character I'm gonna use...
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Name: Caesar

Faction: Neutral, has been working for both sides for the past year.

Appearance: Has short brown hair, with light-brown eyes, hidden behind a pair of shades. He's very fit, about 6"1, with tanish skin. Wears a dark blue hoodie over a white shirt, and jeans.

Weapon(s) of choice: Carries two guns, one being a back-up, and a katana.

Personality: He came to Marisol a year previous, and began work as an assassin. He began working jobs for both Chings and De Lucas, while maintaining neutrality. He has an extremely high success rate on jobs, being highly skilled in assassination and fighting. He maintains a cold demeanor, but will loosen up if you somehow manage to get close to him. Does not like talking about his past.

Other:
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Name: Robert Briggs.

Sex: Male, Heterosexual.

Faction: None, fresh out of prison. Had friends from both families before he went in.

Appearance:
SHOT in the Back OOC Frank+lucas

Weapon of Choice: Most things he can get his hands on, though he is out of touch with modern weaponry, he was incredibly talented with a few cheap handguns before he went to prison.

Personality: Robert is quietly capable, preferring to keep himself to himself, a trait only emphasised by years spent in prison. He used to be someone who could be counted on to do what he was asked as long as he was okay with it personally. Now he's slowly becoming an old man, struggling to get used to modern society. He was friends with a lot of the generation before the group of twenty-somethings that were power players in Marisol, and is now finding out that most of his old friends are dead and dying. He's looking for a purpose in life, and something to do other than packing bags at his local supermarket. He's pretty intelligent with being overtly a genius, and is more sensible than academically amazing.

Last edited by Big Uri on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Name: Melena "Mel" Valner

Faction: Ching

Appearance: A simple black dress over her thin body, reaching to just below her knees. Her black hair with white streaks ending at her shoulders. Had dull brown eyes that seem to scream at you if you stare at them too long. Has a stark white bow in her hair, contrasting colors.

Weapon(s) of choice: Scythe/Throwing knives

Personality: Cold and uncaring to most things, she has a certain affection for the color red and a soft spot for kittens. Despite her coldness, she is quite kind and forgiving for the rare times she does give a damn and can be sweet to the people she likes.

Other: Having been trained as a killer from a young age, she was set to make her appearance as a master assassin just before the factions united, postponing the remains of her training indefinitely. Now trying to live a somewhat normal life, under the care of a government official.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by that fang Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Name: Carlotta Elda de Luca; she is called "'Lotta" by a select few.

Faction: After her grandfather stepped down, she very adamantly renounced taking any sides; she claims she supports her friends and family, and if the majority of those friends and family happen to be on the de Luca side...

Appearance:
Hair- Straight black hair cropped to her chin; her hair used to be longer so characters who knew her in her childhood still aren't used to this change.

Eyes- Dark brown eyes.

Build- Light skin tone (North Italian); she's still small for her age, although now she is 5'4. Also, she has zero muscle (having not trained in physical combat ever), so she sucks at fair battle.

Clothes- Generally something light that allows wide range of movement with lots of pockets/folds. Her most useful skill remains her ability to hide things on her personage.

Weapon(s) of choice: Having (sadly) ditched the orange water gun of her childhood, Carlotta still prefers to take a pacifistic role in conflicts. When forced into combat, she will most definitely not fight fair.

Personality: Carlotta has grown a lot during four years; no longer quiteas spoiled or sadistic, she has tried hard to become this "good person"that has evaded her for so long. She tries to strive towards a future that will be beneficial for the most people, and so overlooks entirely how her actions still affect people. She's still reckless, and her actions usually put herself in danger. Carlotta mostly operates on her own agenda without telling people where she is going, which may create problems.

Because of her upbringing, she enjoys going outside of the compound and learning about normal lifestyles, although it still confuses her sometimes. She likes talking to new people and food, particularly sweets. She loves getting gifts, no matter who you are or what it is.

Other: She is the granddaughter of the ex-de Luca boss and niece to Dominick de Luca. Because of her status, she is regarded as disgraced andhas little to no power over most de Lucas. After her grandfather stepped down, she lives with her uncle's bodyguard, Myrrh Fabloue.

Last edited by that fang on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
that fang
that fang

Mood : MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:35 am

@Rose: Good lord... your character is almost a mini- Andrea... except for the Stepford Smiler/ tragic back story part of her teenage years. Very Happy

Name: Andrea "Angel" Trenkler (nee Angelo)

Appearance: Dyed her hair dark brown/black, is still long a slightly wavy. Lightly tanned skin and around average height with a slender figure and has large blue eyes. Usually wears jeans and either heels or combat boots and sweaters or regular blouses. Has a leather bomber jacket that is slightly too big for her when it's cold out.

Weapon(s) of choice: Glock, a Bronze Dagger

Personality: After the events of four years ago Andrea quit her job as a De Luca assassin and had her son, Maximus (Maxie or Max for short). She is happy with Karl and has started taking classes to graduate from college. She still has a bit of a temper but her overall corseness has softened because of her son. She is still guilty over Damon's death and once a year visits his grave, at times bringing Max along with her. Though she wants to be a relatively normal member of society for her immediate family, at times she still wishes she worked on assignments for the the De Luca family...

---

Name: Maximus "Maxie/Max" Trenkler

Gender: Male. He doesn't have an opinion yet about those things.

Appearance: Slightly spikey black hair and large red eyes. Small in stature and slight, with a bit of baby fat still on him. Usually wears comfortable clothes

Weapon(s) of choice: ...He's THREE. None!

Personality: A happy and healthy little boy. Acts like an average three year old but sometimes has a bit of a mouth. Is just really learning to talk so goes into babbling at times, thinking he's perfectly understandab;e while adults just nod nd call him cute (which infuriates him). Does not like the nickname Maxie, but is okay with it (sort of) when his Mom uses it, but that's it.

(SPOLIERS: Max is the son of Andrea Angelo and Damon Karmts, the latter the infamous Spike, an assassin and serial killer. He of course doesn't know this, as Damon died before he was born. He thinks Karl is his father and for now Andrea would like it to stay that way.)
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:39 am

._. Huh, I'm going to have to ask how long they've been married.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:24 am

Name: Ezra Seiyruu

Faction: Solo Unless payed

Appearance: Blackish red that's slightly spiked, white skinned, often wears a black t-shirt, black jeans, and chest holisters for his twin Desert Eagle guns. Often wearing a black coat if he has his chest holisters on, or sometimes he just leaves them at home.

Weapon(s) of choice: Desert Eagles, or a sniper rifle.

Personality: Ezra has two different sides to him, his game face is used when he's hired to assassinate people, or when he's getting revenge. Then, there's his carefree nature that one doesn't expect from an assassin usually. It's almost as if he wasn't even a trained assassin in the first place. But, in all, he just loves sitting around unless he has a job to do.

His flaw is that he can't let things go. His past haunts him.

Other: Don't ask about Rita.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by that fang Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:37 am

Name: Myrrh Fabloue

Gender: Male; he's never really thought about romance nor does he care

Appearance: He has slightly wavy dark brown hair and dark blue eyes, is lightly muscled, and stands at about 5'8. On the average day, he'll go around wearing exactly what he rolled out of bed wearing, but if he's on business, he'll try to dress nicely.

Weapon(s) of choice: While adept in most firearms, explosives, etc. Myrrh has specialized in projectiles from an early age. He's most famous for his custom-made throwing knives.

Personality: He's very careless - to the point you wouldn't expect him to rank as high as he does within the de Lucas. He doesn't hold grudges and is a relaxed, carefree person. He's also rarely punctual unless Dom is involved, and although competent, he would choose to spare an enemy over killing them if he had the choice. Myrrh was raised to serve Dominick, so he's good at taking orders (less so at giving them). Despite his submissive attitude, Myrrh has excellent reflexes and leadership abilities.

Other: Myrrh is Dominick de Luca's bodyguard and the second most powerful person within the de Luca ranks, next to Dom himself. This makes him one of the more influential people in Marisol. Basically, if you've lived in the city for more than a year, you've heard of him.
that fang
that fang

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Name: Doque Anderson

Faction: Government (police)

Appearance: Straight brown hair, usually kept in a bun, and brown eyes. Relatively tan Caucasian, stands at 5'7" and weighs around 140 pounds, most of that being muscle. While in uniform, she has a rather neat appearance, but when she's off the job she can usually be found in sweat pants, a t-shirt, and slippers.

Weapon(s) of choice: Handguns, though she also keeps a switchblade on her person

Personality: Doque is quite level headed and focused, finding it easy to stay on task. However, sometimes she focuses too much on the task at hand and doesn’t possess the versatility to change what she’s doing. If she’s going to find a needle in a haystack, she’s not going to stop until she’s found that needle. She enjoys her job a bit too thoroughly, and her house is littered with Nerf guns and targets. She’s not particularly fond of either of the families, though if she had to choose, she’d side with the Chings.

Other: She got stuck babysitting Mel, and actually feels a tiny bit of compassion towards her charge, hence why she prefers the Chings.
quackers are yummylicious
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:00 am

We're alive people, sorry for the tardiness on my part, but I've been pretty ill the past few days and I'm only start to feel better; so I got the RP up and running whilst I'm here. That said my posts will probably be sparse until I'm fully recovered again, but I'll do my best regardless.

As far as profiles go, I see no problems as long as Beans has none.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Back to top Go down

Post by that fang Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:26 am

Out of curiosity, who's playing Dom and Nelson, assuming they'll play a role being the heads of the clans? Also, Dominick is spelled with a k at the end, Dobby. Meh
that fang
that fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobi Boshi Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:27 am

Book has agreed to continue to play Nelson, as for Dom I don't have anyone in mind, I was going to do it if push came to shove, but I'd rather not as I already foresee having to juggle a good handful of characters - so I'm taking suggestions. The only person I frown upon playing Dom is Book, but that's more to do with the fact he's already in control of Nelson.

Also, thanks for pointing that k-thing out, Fang. I'm just use to spelling it with a c whenever the need arises.
Dobi Boshi
Dobi Boshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next