Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Blossoming) Blink

4 posters

Go down

(Blossoming) Blink Empty (Blossoming) Blink

Post by Rose Hathaway Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink.

We see them every day. They lurk around us and we don't even know they're there. They look like every day things, but they're there.

The Weeping Angels.

Fascinating race, the Weeping Angels. The only psychopaths in the universe to kill you nicely. No mess, no fuss, they just zap you into the past and let you live to death. The rest of your life used up and blown away in the blink of an eye. You die in the past, and in the present they consume the energy of all the days you might have had, all your stolen moments. They're creatures of the abstract. They live off potential energy.

The Lonely Assassins, that's what they used to be called. No one quite knows where they came from, but they're as old as the Universe, or very nearly. And they have survived this long because they have the most perfect defence system ever evolved. They are Quantum Locked. They don't exist when they are being observed. The moment they are seen by any other living creature they freeze into rock. No choice, it's a fact of their biology. In the sight of any living thing, they literally turn into stone. And you can't kill a stone. Of course, a stone can't kill you either, but then you turn your head away. Then you blink. Then, oh yes, it can.

Now, the Angels are after you. You have to run from them. Don't let them touch you. You let them touch you and you will be sent back in time. The last time you'll ever see your companions is on your deathbed, or even never again.

Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. Good luck.
Don\'t Blink.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

(Blossoming) Blink Empty Re: (Blossoming) Blink

Post by Eebit Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:10 pm

You know I'm interested, considering I asked you to make this Meh
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

http://www.zejroleplaying.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:51 pm

Sounds good to me Very Happy I might join it....what exactly happens in the rp? What's the setting, etc? o.o And what are they trying to do, or are they just running away? Surprised
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Mood : Snuggly~ Oh so snuggly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:07 pm

Destroy the Weeping Angels, run away, etc. It will most likely take place in... New York, or somewhere with a lot of statues.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:57 pm

Me gusta.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...