Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

5 posters

Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Empty My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post by ExtravagantEvil Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:12 am

What could it be? I was curious, looking around. I asked myself "what do we really need around here?"

Something felt missing. Out of place. Like, there was a gap in the wall, where one should hang a portrait, but instead find vacant space. It's like a refrigerator without food inside. Just cold and hollow without it in there.

Fortunately, I feel as if Rose, your new avatar and banner have gloriously reminded me, what this forum just might need...

Ponies.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic MLP-show-title-card_1

And I know what you might be thinking, why? Why do we need My Little Ponies here?
Because, this is part of the internet, and RP. And these are two tastes that taste great together, and if anything create another bonding point for our fair community. Love and Tolerance, never a bad thing.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic I-will-tolerate-and-love-the-shit-out-of-you

So we can now all agree that Magnolia just got...

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Work.7542886.2.fc-550x550-black.v3

So, as my lasting message to all of you, other then to let the pony fandom come out of hiding here.
Whenever you're sad or worried. All you have to do, is Smile. Smile. Smile. Very Happy .

ExtravagantEvil
ExtravagantEvil

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post by ExtravagantEvil Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:24 pm

A googling has revealed, yes that is a horse from Homestuck.

Regardless, it reminded me of Ponies Very Happy .

And yes, this is not something to force on anyone, I wanted this here, both to celebrate it's existence, and it's important place in the internet, but also as a gathering spot here for those whom enjoy the series, for any reason.
Also, it's for any newcomers, who would want a good place to meet those of like minded interest.

ExtravagantEvil
ExtravagantEvil

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post by ExtravagantEvil Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:10 pm

And in response to the above:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Haters-gon-hate

I normally do not use such colloquial language, but given the common pony memes, I found this appropriate Smile .

ExtravagantEvil
ExtravagantEvil

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtravagantEvil Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:52 am

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Cb1dd51d-c28a-4ee8-ab06-e7993ecca67e
ExtravagantEvil
ExtravagantEvil

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtravagantEvil Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:43 am

Also:
Something Funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_1IZGxMaA

a solid 80 minutes of references set to Pony Clips. This is funny for anybody Very Happy.

ExtravagantEvil
ExtravagantEvil

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtravagantEvil Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:49 am

I was never planning this to be an insidious take over, it was just a peaceable thread for any who may be interested in it in the forums here, to take part. A place of unification for FANS, the curious, and as a place for Bronies who join the site, looking for a place for like minded folk to join and discuss something important to them.

I don't see what warrants the hate, can't we all just love and tolerate?
So, to the smoking mountain of hate, and complaints...

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic 35180%20-%20caption%20love_and_tolerance%20love_and_tolerate_the_shit_out_of_you%20rainbow_dash

So, to keep this an inviting thread for people whom enjoy the show, can we just make this a zone of respect, understanding, and all around good will.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-another-defense-system

ExtravagantEvil
ExtravagantEvil

Back to top Go down

Post by CodastertheDisaster Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:58 am

The original MLP was better.
CodastertheDisaster
CodastertheDisaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:29 pm

What can I say?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Brohoof_dc8969_2945380

This forum was cool, but beyond a doubt it just got 20% cooler. ;D
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Mood : Snuggly~ Oh so snuggly...

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtravagantEvil Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Absol, glad to see a fellow Brony here Very Happy .

Have you seen the season 3 sneak peeks?

ExtravagantEvil
ExtravagantEvil

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Absol, glad to see a fellow Brony here Very Happy .
P.S. Absol is a girl.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtravagantEvil Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:44 pm

Eh, at this point it has evolved into a gender neutral term.

Some try to consider the females "Pegasisters", which, is admittedly a very clever one. Sadly however, it died in the main Brony lexicon soon after it's creation.

At this point, it is very much just a gender neutral phrase. Thank you however, for the concern and correcting me, because it is good to know which pronouns to use Smile
ExtravagantEvil
ExtravagantEvil

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcGHpy5Z3kE

Even though I'm not into MLP, this still made me laugh. Very Happy
quackers are yummylicious
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down