Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArtWings (AbsolWing's Art thread)

Go down

ArtWings (AbsolWing's Art thread) Empty ArtWings (AbsolWing's Art thread)

Post by AbsolWings Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:45 pm

....This top space will soon be occupied by a short description story thing >:U
Critique and Comments are loved <3

8-Ball, my lovely Ram OC.
ArtWings (AbsolWing's Art thread) The8ball
I suppose I could shade him to make him look a bit better, but this is just a doodle that was drawn a while ago, and so I've lost my will to add to it. I love this OC though! He's one of my favorites, actually. Kudos, nibbles, cookies, and respects to anybody who can guess why his name is 8-Ball :P

Rumor, a sexycat I drew on request for a friend :D
ArtWings (AbsolWing's Art thread) RUMOR
The head is sort of squashed and the legs are funny, but I actually like how the body is done :D Crit? Prolly one of my only good thin liners. She has the design, but I get to rp this beast kitten lD

Mudfire, my warriors OC =w=;;
ArtWings (AbsolWing's Art thread) MUDFIRE2-1
First cat I've drawn, was practicing anatomy. The eyes are a bit too spacey, but other wise I really like it X3 Or, the pose at least. My poses are usually super generic...as in, just standing straight...

Rave the Border Collie
[IMG]ArtWings (AbsolWing's Art thread) Aaard1[/IMG]
Doggy! What else is there to say?

https://2img.net/h/i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z361/Whispermoon/Keipaint.jpg
Umm...link to a sketch of a character "Kei" that I did. Not too proud of it so..just a link XD And a punny joke. =w=;;

Last edited by AbsolWings on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New title?)
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Mood : Snuggly~ Oh so snuggly...

Back to top Go down