Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Kids

3 posters

Go down

The Lost Kids Empty The Lost Kids

Post by Silver18 Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Base Plot/Info:

Warning: Character Overload a Possibility
Be aware that I just use a ton of characters. Most are background and whatnot but it's still a lot. In this particular RP, there are 3 leads (Braid, Kid-Bionic, and Pink) and 4 supporting characters (Wallflower, Damage, Twister, Blackbird) + the "villains" of the series and that's just me. Your own character or cast of characters adds on to that. Then add the many nameless or virtually unimportant characters represented by civilians and the kids taken in by the front runners of the group and you pretty much have more characters than I know some people understand what to do with. I'm good at using a ton(And by ton, I mean I can easily hit the higher double digits though I won't with this particular RP) but if it'll overwhelm you, I get it. As this RP is based on a comic (One I write), it's just easier for me to use what I know instead of having to go back and twist things to get rid of characters (Given how far in the comic is, it'd take me weeks to make this RP otherwise).

Details:

This should be obvious but villains and side characters aside, no adults (19+ y/o)

Again, I'll provide more clarification if it gets the interest but this is all just the most basic information.

Clarification
The Lost Kids are more than just the group of teens that go out and find anyone else whose parents are going missing in that bizarre pattern. Those kids are just the leaders and defenders of an entire "colony" of kids who fall under this situation. The entirety of said "colony" is what is referred to as The Lost Kids. Also, no, this cluster of children is not, in fact, public knowledge (Otherwise there would be quite the legal case at hand). The leaders do their best to keep it all a secret.
Silver18
Silver18

http://blip.tv/networknexttv

Back to top Go down

The Lost Kids Empty Re: The Lost Kids

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:47 pm

I'd be up.
quackers are yummylicious
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

The Lost Kids Empty Re: The Lost Kids