Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do You Want to Play?

2 posters

Go down

What Do You Want to Play? Empty What Do You Want to Play?

Post by Eebit Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:06 pm

Things have started slowing down on the Magnolia front lately, and even with the unveiling of our fair Galamion (though it has brought lots of fun and joy to all of us in its own right), things seem... oddly quiet around here. Don't know if that's just the holidays keeping everyone at bay, or what it is, but I figure to get the thinking gears turning, I'd ask:

What do you guys want to see from future RPs? What genres are you most interested in that would inspire you to join something? Are you looking for all-out free-for-all brawls between characters with immense amounts of superpowers, or are you more about a down-to-earth romantic one-on-one but never had the guts to ask anyone?

Statistics? Dice-rolling? Good ol' freeform? Anything! Just post away up in here to get the discussion going, and who knows, maybe you'll inspire someone else to craft an RP of similar nature to what you're looking for.
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

http://www.zejroleplaying.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

What Do You Want to Play? Empty Re: What Do You Want to Play?

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:16 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but I personally have been trying not to join anymore RPs until I can better juggle my school work. :/ Like, Galamion seems really interesting, but I don't think I'd be able to actively participate in it without dragging myself down into the horrible pit of more procrastination. The less detailed and less time consuming RPs I'm involved in are better suited for me.

And all the more detail RPs I was in all seem to have died off. ):
quackers are yummylicious
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down