Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2

+5
Book the Hero
Stabberz
MrMissMrs Random
Big Uri
quackers are yummylicious
9 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:11 pm

Simon was still walking around with Elena and Christina, but when he heard Heidi yell he jogged over. "Hey, Heidi. What is it?"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 2

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:12 pm

"I need to talk t' you about something...important," Heidi sighed, frowning slightly.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:16 pm

The black haired boy blinked a little in confusion. "Is it bad?"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:20 pm

"Yeah, a little... Me and Tombo are going out on a little excursion for a while... Not sure when we'll be back, but we will be back," Heidi sighed, biting her lip. "If you need help with something, talk to Erika, and Eithne showed up this morning with a bunch of Nathan's goons. I...don't think he's the Eithne we remember, and he threatened Tom, so try and at least stay away from him until Erika says it's safe."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Simon's face turned very white. Not only were Heidi and Tom leaving... but how could Eithne not be Eithne anymore? "W-why d-d-do you-?"

The teen covered his mouth to keep himself from stuttering, angry, sad, and confused.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:30 pm

"Listen, kiddo, I'm sorry... But, there's something I need to do that I've been putting off, and Tom said he'd come with me. It's too dangerous for you to come, I don't want you getting hurt... You have Elena now, okay? I'm not leaving you completely alone, and we'll come back as soon as we can..." Heidi trailed off, chewing her lip. She didn't like it when Simon made that face, and he'd started stuttering again...
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:32 pm

Simon looked at the woman. Don't leave. Please don't leave...

But he didn't voice his thoughts. While still covering his mouth he nodded solemnly.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Heidi pulled her gloves out of her pocket, putting them on, before pulling Simon's hand away from his mouth. "Don't look at me like that..." she told him, her voice softening. How could she possibly explain that she was doing this for him, so he wouldn't get hurt? Sure, getting rid of Tom's trigger was good, too, but if she could get stronger, then she could protect Simon better.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:38 pm

Simon knew it was childish, but he wrapped is arms around Heidi's waist and clutched her tightly. "You have to c-come back... both of you..."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:44 pm

"I said we'd come back, didn't I?" Heidi smiled slightly, hugging Simon back. "You're thirteen now, you're a big kid. I was your age when we met, so this'll be good for you. I'm not gonna be around forever y'know," she told him, half kidding. She pulled away, digging through her pockets and producing her dull, though still silver in color, pocket knife and holding it out to Simon.

"You hang onto this, alright? It's a good knife, and I think you're big enough to use it."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Simon nodded, eyes widening slightly at the knife Heidi held out for him. Hesitantly he took the handle of the blade, inspecting it. Looking at it a new determination appeared in the boys eyes, before he put the blade in his pocket for safe keeping. "Hopefully I won't hav to use it, but... I'll keep it safe."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Heidi smiled, ruffling Simon's hair. "I'm proud of you, so don't forget that. I'll be back soon. Tell Erika and Ade that I've gone off for a bit, and I'll be back. I...don't have any plans for talking to either of them."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Nathan folded his arms as he surveyed Tom. "Fancy creating me one of those earth chairs that you used to make back in the tournament?"

"I'd make one of Ice but I don't want to alert people to my presence.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:56 pm

Simon was confused. "Aren't they your friends too?"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:59 pm

"Yeah, but I'm on a time limit. Figured it was more important to talk with you. And Erika and I are arguing again, so I'll probably get angry and forget what I'm supposed to be doing," Heidi sighed. "Speaking of the time limit, I need to go. Can't keep Tombo waiting."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:02 pm

Simon nodded, inwardly sighing that Heidi and Erika had fought just when Heidi and Tom were leaving. "I'll tell them. Say goodbye to Tom for me. And be careful..."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:05 pm

"Don't be ridiculous, Simon, I'm always careful!" Heidi chuckled, quickly hugging him again, before turning on her heels and walking back towards the meeting spot. "Don't miss me too much!" she called over her shoulder as she waved.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:06 pm

"I can same the same to y-you!" Simon joked while smiling sadly. He watched Heidi leave the village before walking back to Elena and Christina.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Heidi let out a sigh as she walked, twirling her spear. When Nathan and Tom came back into view, she picked up her speed a little, holding her spear still.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:13 pm

Tom made one for him absent-mindedly, the chair taking on a more refined shape, with legs and a defined back, as opposed to a lump of rock with a higher lump of rock as a back.

"'Lo," he called to Heidi. "How'd he take it?"
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:16 pm

"I guess he took it okay..." Heidi trailed off, letting out a small sigh. She didn't really feel comfortable leaving Simon alone for an undefined amount of time. "He said to tell you bye, Tom."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:18 pm

Tom nodded.

"He didn't freak out or anything, right?" he asked, concern in his voice.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Nathan sat on the chair and rested his chin on his hand. "Before we go we're going to have to go over the combat dynamic of the group and any strategies we can come up with."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:21 pm

"A-At first I thought he was gonna cry or something, but I think he's okay now..." Heidi said, laughing weakly as she started to play with the strands of her hair that had fallen out of her ponytail. She figured she was more freaked out than Simon was.

"Um...strategies. I usually go with "beat the shit out of it 'til it isn't a problem, so..."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:23 pm

"That won't work if we're outnumbered of if collectively they're a stronger force than us." Nathan responded with a shrug at Heidi.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next