Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3

+4
Stabberz
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
MrMissMrs Random
Book the Hero
8 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3

Post by Stabberz Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:03 pm

"Then you're going to die here." The girl responded. "Anyone who has been around Shima or was in the Acer Tournament is to be killed on sight."

"Sorry, but we can't have you discovering the source of the f-" She never finished her sentence as he entire body was ripped into multiple pieces by hundreds of darkness needles.

By the time her remaining body parts hit the floor, Nathan was stood before Heidi with his arms folded.

---

"N-no..." Emma responded. "My flow has nothing t-to do with touch."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 3

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:19 pm

"Damn. You're alive again?" Heidi stated, her eyes flickering red for a moment as she dropped the foot that had been stuck in her shield, pocketing the two knives she'd collected, and changing the shield back into her spear. She looked in disgust at the gore littering the ground.

---

Elena smiled happily, before hugging Emma tightly. "Don't act so scared! You're still all stutter-y and polite, and you sound like Simon. That's not a good thing!"
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:24 pm

"I can't die." Nathan said calmly to Heidi. He was lying slightly but it was near enough. "Anyway, lets continue, we'll take one of the elevators. The rest of them are waiting for us at the top floor. You'll need to control your full power or else you'll die."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Heidi groaned at the thought of using elevators again, wondering how her years without electricity would affect this ride, and at the thought of Nathan being immortal. "I'm trying," she snapped irritably, walking off towards the elevators.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:34 pm

"I know. And you did well against her just then." Nathan responded. "Well done, you're getting stronger and its happening quickly."

---

Emma accepted the hug and after a few seconds return it.

"We could learn a lot from Elena and Emma." Amelia noted to everyone gathered.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Heidi scowled at the praise. That was not something one usually heard from Nathan, and quite frankly, it made her feel uncomfortable. Not a pleasent thing. "Just hurry up. Let's get this over with already," she grunted.

---

Elena let go of Emma, smiling happily, as if she knew something everyone else didn't. "I'm Elena, and this is..." she trailed off, looking a bit sadly at the space to her left, before quickly switching her gaze to Simon. "That's Simon!"

She looked up at the lady with the big belly, wondering what she meant. "Did I know you?" she asked her. "I'm no good at remembering."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:52 pm

"Don't kill until I've analysed them all." Nathan informed as they entered the elevator.

---

"Hello, I'm Emma." The girl said to both Simon and Elena.

Amelia smiled at Elena. "Don't think you saw much of me but I used to be a doctor in the tournament."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Heidi nodded, looking up at the ceiling of the elevator. "The stairs would be a safer option...the elevator cord could be tampered with..."

---

"Wow, a doctor? But you're pretty! The doctors Mama made me go see were all old and ugly and scary and guys," Elena frowned, folding her arms as she pouted, a bit upset that her mother had forced her through such torturous doctor's visits, when there were nice doctors out there.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:07 pm

"They don't know who's coming, odds are they think they're stronger than us." Nathan said. "Which they probably are..."

He shrugged it off though. "But I figure we have surprise on our side..."

---

Again Amelia smiled. "Thank you Elena, you're growing up into a beautiful young woman as well." She looked at the two opposing forces and frowned slightly. "I think its best if you run along with Erika and Joey now."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:14 pm

"Not like you have much to worry about, Mr. I can't be killed," Heidi stated, crossing her arms as she leaned against the wall of the elevator, waiting for the ride to be over.

---

Elena looked over at Erika and Joey as well, not really sure what the doctor lady meant, but whatever. "Okay... Bye, Emma! You should come over to our village, 'cuz everyone thinks we're scary, but we're not, and so it's just Simon and me. And Simon always wants to play his piano! So you should come over and listen and play with me when Simon wants me to leave him alone!" she babbled.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:19 pm

"Doesn't mean it isn't going to hurt." Nathan muttered as the doors opened.

---

"I'm sure that can be arranged." Amelia answered. Looking pointedly at Erika. She placed a protective hand on Emma's shoulder.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:24 pm

Heidi clenched her spear defensively as the doors opened. "The idea is to stay alive, not experience the least pain," she stated.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:26 pm

"...I believe an exception can be made." Joey said, seeing the interaction between the two girls. It would be better for both Simon and Elena to have, someone else their age, around.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:30 pm

"In that case... I'd like a private word, Joey." Amelia said to the adult.

Eithne meanwhile frowned and folded his arms as he awaited Erika's response to his little snipe about Nathan.

---

"Yeah... that's what I meant." Nathan said to Heidi blocking a series of bullets with a shield of Ice. "This is where the fun begins."

With that he threw himself into the room and began to analyse flows.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Heidi pressed herself against the side of the elevator, pressing the "keep the doors open" button to do just that. "Tell me when I can start taking them out!" she called into the room, forming a shield with her spear to hopefully stop the bullets.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Joey thought for a moment, before nodding, and then turning to his comanions. "We'll leave as soon as I'm back."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Erika nodded in agreement, her face still a bit pale as she looked at Amelia's belly. "We should be going. Emma is free to visit when she pleases." We don't hurt children unless they attack us first.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Kaylee watched the confrontation with mild interest. It wasn't like it was any of her business, but she'd go through the people's stuff to see if there was anything she could touch.

It wasn't like finding clothing she could touch was easy. Heck, she didn't even have a decent pair of pants, only a pair of boxers tied around her waist. Of course she didn't have anything on her at the moment, on the account of not being able to actually turn things invisible, only herself. She'd already had to deal with going four months invisible on the account of losing her clothing before.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Adeline was in the graveyard, completely oblivious to what was going on past her barrier. She appeared to be talking to one of the ghosts that make up the barrier.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:54 pm

"Mrs. Hadden, may I offer a suggestion since they had said you lack strong warriors," said a new voice from behind Erika. If she had turned to look, Zackary was wide awake again, his voice more calm, while his eyes were darker. "What if I were to lend my sword to your village. I could easily train up some soldiers."

He smiled, as he folded his arms underneath his cloak.

"Just to forwarn, this power level that I am demonstraiting at the moment is not my full power," he explained with a smight handgesture. "That is, if you will allow Sage to remain in your village until she is eighteen."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Zackary's changed quite a bit in his personality, again. Erika looked to the male and nodded. "It would be an honor to have boh of you in our village. And just because I'm married doesn't mean you can't call me Erika."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:02 pm

"As you wish then, Erika, " Zackary gave a nod before glancing at the pregnant woman. "Do tell Nathan when he returns that I do have unfinished buisness with him."

Not the one I was hoping for... Sage thought as she leaned against her staff.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:06 pm

OOC: Shoot. I pressed th wrong button or soemthing. XP I can't post on ff.net either. D:

EDIT: I thought we would wait for Stab to reply and stuff, then this conversation can end.

Last edited by MrMissMrs Random on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:11 pm

OOC: ? What about that? D:
Also, god damn FF.NET! D:]\

Edit: Kay, so when ya do the post, I'll edit this one? Or what?

edit2 Kay then.

(~)

"Now, what we got here?" Neo wondered to himself as he finally pulled off his headphones off of his ears. He had found himself a rather nice town...that didn't look damaged at all.

"YO! ANYONE AROUND!?" the twenty year old called out, having finally hit his growth spurt.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:18 am

Paul winced at the yell, having been dosing or a little bit. Now his nap had been ruined. "Okay, someone's gonna owe me a new sofa," Paul muttered, getting up and exiting his little hut. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" He yelled back with equal volume.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next