Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 7

+4
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Big Uri
Stabberz
quackers are yummylicious
8 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 7 - Page 38 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 7

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:39 am

Heidi came out of the bathroom several minutes later, her hair still damp. "I'll help you clean up," she offered.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 7 - Page 38 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 7

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:43 am

Paul had just finished folding the blanket that had been o the bed. "It's okay, I'm almost done," Paul smiled, "but thanks anyways."
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:46 am

"Sorry I helped mess up your room," Heidi sighed embarrassedly.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:47 am

"Don't worry about it," Paul smiled, "It's no bother, really."
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:46 am

Nathan woke up and frowned. The room was still spinning slightly and he let out a grunt looking to his side he noticed Sage and the night hit him like a ton of bricks. Shit... what if she thinks I took advantage...? Still...she's beautiful...

"Morning..." he said almost painfully. His head feeling like Eithne had just set off an explosion in it.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:55 am

"Good...morning..." Sage said, as she opened an eye. She had calmed down a bit, but was rather nervous. Sage turned a slight pink, He looks...handsome...even if he just woke up... But, I don't think he still feels the way he did last night...

Sage recalled that little moment outside again and how she had promised to be his friend...

Ooc: might go to bed soon... xD
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:56 am

"Umm... when we were... did we use anything...?" Nathan asked nervously, he couldn't remember if he had.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:58 am

Sage opened both eyes and frowned, trying to think. It was hazy for her, she couldn't remember. "I...don't remember..."she said, then bit her lip.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:04 am

Nathan sat up and looked around before going pale as he fell back onto the bed.
"I... don't think we did."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:09 am

Sage sat up, bringing the covers up with her. "I've been up for a bit...and did some thinking, after I calmed down..." Sage then took a little breath. "If I do end up...getting...pregnant. I'll raise the baby myself. I know you wouldn't have meant to...well...I should have stopped you before it got too far." She then admitted. "That was selfish of me..."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:15 am

Luke had slept better than he had in a long time, not screaming once during the night, barely moving in his sleep. He had a small smile on his face as he lay there, still completely asleep.

-----

Tom woke up a bit gingerly, realising he had two girls with him in bed, who he'd never talked to before. He gently extracted himself, going for a small walk as he hopes fresh air would cure the hangover.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:44 am

Nathan banged his head on the pillow which only served to worsen his hangover. "No, I'm not being responsible for putting that all on you... you told me last night that people aren't treating you right and you don't have a boyfriend or anything to look after you... I can't force this upon you if there is one."

He got up out of bed and sighed, pulling on a pair of trousers, his shoes and his trench coat which he pulled on leaving a bare chest.

"I... need to go on a walk... I'll be back later if you'll still be here..."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:52 am

"Na--"she never got to even get stared on what she was going to say. Nathan had already walk out of the room. Sage sighed as she stared to pull her clothes back on. "There is a chance I'm not...and even so...I feel selfish..."
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:14 am

Nathan had a cigarette perched in between his lips as he went down the stairs and exited the house.

With a sigh he leant against the wall of Heidi's house and exhaled smoke. He was thinking back through the night, Kira slapping him. Kira kissing him, having to kiss Heidi, feeling like he had friends and then Sage... what had he done?

---

Karl was sat on a chair in Heidi's house drinking a left over beer. His gaze focused on Hayley and Craig who were sat near each other looking awkward.

---

Nicole let out a yawn and rolled over to find she was next to Neo... "My head hurts..." she said lamely.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:19 am

Tom was next to Nathan, one hand on his head.

"Some fuckin' night, eh?" he started.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:20 am

"Who'd you fuck in the end..." Nathan said calmly, his head killing him as he breathed out smoke. "And d'you want a fag?"
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:25 am

"Melaney and Jasmine I think, though I could be wrong," Tom replied, the big man scratching his head. He didn't think he'd ever talked to either of them before... Oh well, they probably wouldn't care. They were all drunk, what did it matter?

"Yeah, I'll take one. 'Course, it's not the best cure for hangover, but it never hurts," the blind man mused.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:33 am

"Well done." Nathan said with a smirk, handing Tom a cigarette and lightning it with his ability. "I ended up with Sage... I feel guilty now though... it was her first time... and we didn't use anything."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:35 am

"Surprised you remember that much," Tom joked lightly, his voice a bit dry. "Sure there are some contraceptive pills somewhere, since I'm apparently the only one unaware of the johnny store."
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:37 am

"Either way it was a good night..." Nathan mused. "Think I upset Kira."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:40 am

"You did yeah, if I recall correctly," Tom replied, careful not to joke around with that.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:41 am

"Interesting way to promote an alliance between the two villages though..." Nathan said as he exhaled smoke.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:44 am

"If it works," Tom replied diplomatically, not really sure which of those he belonged to.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:45 am

"Yeah... well at least me, Heidi, Joey and Erika are on better terms now... so that can only be good." Nathan said.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:47 am

"That is true, my friend, that is true," Tom agreed, taking a drag. "So what about Sage? Do you have feeling for her or what?"
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next