Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Fandom/Guild] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.

+2
quackers are yummylicious
Big Uri
6 posters

Go down

[Fandom/Guild] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. Empty [Fandom/Guild] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.

Post by Big Uri Tue May 22, 2012 6:45 pm

A Pokémon Mystery Dungeon guild RP.

The Plot:

In an effort to make themselves new lives and explore new shores, many explorers fully left their old home, wandering the earth in search of new lands. Quite a few eventually found their way to a previously unexplored continent, discovering new guilds, new Pokémon and new places to explore and help. There were villages there, but the new continent had no exploration or rescue guilds. The migrants began to earn their money by plying their trade and coping with the growing number of mystery dungeons.

Years later the continent still hadn't been fully marked out, with mystery dungeons and treacherous wildernesses obstructing the progress, leaving much of the continent a mystery. Many more guilds had sprung up, including a few less nice ones, more mercenary guilds than explorer guilds. Thankfully, there were few of these. However a new threat began to emerge from the biggest guild, which took over quite a few neighbouring guilds, forcing them and the nearby townspeople to pay taxes for the service they provided.

This federation continued to expand, but there are still lots of guild around the continent operating happily and as they should. One of the more prolific and powerful guilds is on the outskirts of civilisation, mountainous area. It is situated on a plateau in the Silverback Mountain range, with scattering of mountain villages carving a life for themselves. On one side of the mountains is the more civilised part, on the other, untamed wilderness. As such, a trading post has sprouted up around the guild as a last stop for explorers.

You are one of the guild members, be it a member of the most recent recruiting trip or one of the more senior, long serving members.
--------
Characters:
No shinies, pseudos or legendaries please. Preferably keep the third-level starters and Eeveelutions to a minimum. They're both okay, just in small doses, and the first two evolutions of starters are completely fine. Multiple characters are not only allowed, but encouraged, as it'll give more of a guild feel to the place, rather than me just RPing a buttload of NPCs.
Character Sheet:
Name: You got this.

Species: You have the above restrictions, other than those you can go to town.

Age: Just put down the human equivalent even if Pokémon use different years. Just so everyone's on the right page. It takes minium ten months, maximum eighteen for a Pokémon to graduate from being an apprentice, and they can only join when they turn the equivalent of fourteen.

Guild Rank: Whether they're rookies, members of long-serving teams, just graduated into full members of the guild, whether they're the gatekeepers or quartermaster. Bear in mind you may be teamed up with other characters for different days.

Personality: Four sentences at least. Just so we know what we're dealing with.

Anything extremely notable that happened in their past that most of the guild should know about: Bit of a mouthful, but it's exactly what it says on the tin. If there's anything you want to keep hidden for the moment about their backstory, don't worry about it, keep it to yourself. It's just there in case anyone has anything.

Moves: Six. Four's a bit too little, eight's a bit too much in my humble opinion. Don't go giving say, a newly-joined Cyndaquil Eruption.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

[Fandom/Guild] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. Empty Re: [Fandom/Guild] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue May 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Count me in.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

[Fandom/Guild] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. Empty Re: [Fandom/Guild] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon.

Post by Creation of Pokerus Tue May 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Hmmmmk.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Tue May 22, 2012 7:40 pm

I'm in, and I wants a Eevee. Yes. Meh /shot
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Tue May 22, 2012 7:44 pm

I figure I'll stick up the OoC thread after one or two more people saying they're interested. Stab'll probably be interested, but he's gone for a while so I won't hold it up since it'll be easy to jump in to.

@Ra: Yeah, sure that's cool. If you end up making more than one, which you normally do and which is encouraged, please don't make 'em Eevees too. Unless you want them like that for story purposes, which should be fine.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Tue May 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Of course I'm in.

Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Tue May 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Alright, I'mma stick up the OoC. On my iPod, might take a minute or two.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Tue May 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Yeah, if I do make more characters, for sure they won't be Eevees. Probably will be something epic...like a Slowpoke...Or Zubat. Cat Smile
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue May 22, 2012 7:49 pm

Might bring in Vulpix!Uka. I miss RPing as her. ):
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Tue May 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Sweetness! Very Happy No Arashi this time probably. Meh
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Tue May 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Boo. ):
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Tue May 22, 2012 7:54 pm

No Ra, I get Zubat. :I
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Tue May 22, 2012 7:55 pm

IN!
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Tue May 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Fine, fine, if Uri's fine with it, I'll bring a Riolu Arashi in. Meh
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Tue May 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Yeah, fine with me.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Tue May 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Sweetness.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Tue May 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Are Duskull okay? Cat Smile
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Tue May 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Yeah, but the magical ghost powers from Chapters aren't.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Tue May 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Can I make my own guys as a team? 'Cause I have a decent idea what I would want for said team.
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Tue May 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Okay. Meh I'm keeping the ability to move through walls though. That's a given.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Tue May 22, 2012 8:07 pm

@Poker: Yeah, that's in the games. But the long-distance shadow travel and stuff is too much.

@Azimuth: Yeah, but it could mean less interaction for you.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Tue May 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Never mind, then.
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down