Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 12

+5
MrMissMrs Random
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Creation of Pokerus
Big Uri
quackers are yummylicious
9 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 12 - Page 11 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 12

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:40 am

"Ah, what's wrong?" Neo asked as he came back into the room.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 12 - Page 11 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 12

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:43 am

Heidi shuddered, continuing to sob.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:50 am

Neo went over to put a hand to her back. I wonder if Joey's right...
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:37 am

Nathan frowned slightly before sighing. "How old are you as of now, Celeste?" The adult asked.

"And what is this place?"
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Behind Kira appeared Melaney is a thin shadowy cloud. "Hi..."
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:25 pm

OOC: Oh shoot, I'm sorry Ra and Neo. XP

"I-I'll get some ice and a new glass to put it in!" Simon said, taking the mug and inwardly chatising himself for not being helpful.

---

Celeste frowned, wondering why the strange man would ask that. "I'm almost fourteen... and this is where I live. Well, it's near where I live."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:46 pm

Nathan nodded at her comment. There were still some things he could do with Telepathy even if he couldn't show off his flows. In Erika's mind Nathan's features began to change and he soon looked like he had on the day of the storm all those years ago. Both himself and Erika were roughly the same age.

If she had any subconscious memory of him this would at least jog it slightly and then he would work out in which general direction he had to explore.

"It's a beautiful place..." Nathan muttered.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:49 pm

"Sage is w-worried about you..." Kira sighed, her gaze flickering back to the shed. "I-I'm sorry, but c-can you find Joey...? Th-The shed almost collapsed on Sage, a-and I'm holding it up..."
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:22 pm

Celeste looked over at Nathan with a confused glance. I feel like I know him... but I've never seen him at school or anywhere else before...

"Yeah. My Dad always says that we're really lucky to live where we do, not everywhere in the world is as nice as this." The girl replied, before her stomach made a noise. "A-ah!"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Nathan let a fake smile form on his face at her stomach's noise. "A tad hungry there, Princess?" He asked in his usual arrogant manner.

Nathan began scanning the surrounding area for dark spots or things that shouldn't be there.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:28 pm

Celeste turned around with an angry look and was about to let out a "go fuck yourself, Flow bastard", but bit the retort back. 'Flow bastard?' And no, Celeste! You can't use bad words like that... but why was I...?

"Don't call me Princess, please." She finished lamely. The forest overall looked pretty, normal, too normal.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:44 pm

"I apologise, Celeste." Nathan answered, putting emphasis on her name his eyes never leaving hers. "How about we walk through the forest to find something to eat?"

He was beginning to pick up an eerie feel to the area.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Celeste looked a little suspicious of the boy, but felt like it would be rude to say no. If anything funny happens I just kick him where it hurts and run. "Okay... I'm sorry, but what's your name again?"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:47 pm

"Nathan. Nathan Stanton." The boy responded holding his hand out for her to shake. He'd been holding off on his British accent but he needed to jog her memory somehow. Maybe this would help.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:54 pm

"Celeste Knight." The girl moved to shake the boy's hand, her expression looking a little spacey for a moment. When it did Nathan could feel his hand being squeezed very tightly. Celeste snapped out of it though and released the boys hand. "Guessing by your accent you aren't from around here, right?"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Nathan noted the squeeze and also her expression. But he pretended to shrug it off. "Nope, I come from England." He answered with a cocky grin. "But don't believe what you've heard from fairy tales. We don't all live in emerald green towers." He put emphasis on the last three words before gesturing at the forest.

"Do you come here a lot?"
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:02 pm

With those words Celeste pictured such a tower in her head. Slightly clutching the side of her head while making it look like she was pushing her hair back she gave the boy a smile. "Yes. It's a really nice place to walk around or read in, and even better to play games."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:13 pm

"Games?" Nathan asked with intrigue. "What sort of games?" He began to lead the way as they walked.

---

OOC: PM coming your way, Rand.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:15 pm

"Yeah." Celeste nodded. "It's usually for little kids, but whenever I'm watching my cousin's they pretend they have these powers and-"

Flashes of greenish light and carnage pass through the girl's mind.

OOC: Okay.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:20 pm

"What kind's of powers?" Nathan pushed his eyes lighting up slightly. "Cause when I was little I always used to pretend with games like that. People who could control things with their mind, or use darkness powers... or make illusions."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Celeste stopped when she heard the word 'darkness' her eyes flashing with a mix of terror and anger. Her face looked pale.

"Illusions sound good... I'll have to use it the next time we play." The girl joked, but her voice was strained.

A flash of white streaked behind a tree.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:29 pm

"Are you okay?" Nathan asked as he saw the girl go pale. That was when he saw the flash of white.

"Did you see that?"
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:34 pm

"I-" Celeste caught sight of the white streak. "Is that a rabbit...?"

She didn't know why, but the girl felt herself being pulled towards it. Celeste started to walk in the direction it was heading. "Let's go see what it's doing here."

The sky above that was once a clear true blue was starting to turn cloudy.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Nathan frowned upwards at the sky with a slightly fearful look before turning his gaze back to Erika. "Yeah, let's do it." He said calmly, following after the girl.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:45 pm

The two of them cotninued to walk deeper and deeper into the forest, following the rabbit. As they walked the trees seemed to get taller and bend in weird directions, as if part of a warped scenery painting.

Celeste's face looked troubled, but the girl pressed on. She felt like she had to find that rabbit and... and... she just had to find it.

A rumble could be heard from the sky, the wind blew strong through the trees.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next