Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Love the Smell of Adventure in the Morning!

3 posters

Go down

I Love the Smell of Adventure in the Morning! Empty I Love the Smell of Adventure in the Morning!

Post by ExtravagantEvil Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:09 pm

Breathe it in. Breathe it in Deep. Smell that? It's something you'll get used to kid, don't worry. I've faired my share of Ale in this Tavern, and now kid, well, it's your turn. To carve yourself a path of glory, and leave a legacy that those bard's will sing about until even the Dragons die. So, are you going to make your old man Proud?

Killing Monsters! Looting and Treasure Hunting! Insidious dungeons that house vile beasts beneath the surface, all ripe for you to take and plunder, or actively crusade for good, take your pick. The world needs heroes, and the heroes here are you!

Essentially, I'd want to try to run a mild Swords and Sorcery-type RP on here and would want to know who's in.
4 - 6 People really, with no real Rules to speak of, and I'll toss out the plot threads and hope we can collaboratively make a pretty cool Fantasy Adventure story. Very Classic, and not Exactly Tolkien, but High Fantasy type stuff. Wizards and Elves and Dragons in the high cave, the Dwarven King carving the forests into cannons, etc.

The one main difference is that I opt to not play a character, but instead control the not-Player Characters, and set a good scene. Essentially, Rules Free Dungeons and Dragons for lack of a better phrasing.
ExtravagantEvil
ExtravagantEvil

Back to top Go down

I Love the Smell of Adventure in the Morning! Empty Re: I Love the Smell of Adventure in the Morning!

Post by quackers are yummylicious Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:10 pm

-shrug- I'll be in.
quackers are yummylicious
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

I Love the Smell of Adventure in the Morning! Empty Re: I Love the Smell of Adventure in the Morning!

Post by ExtravagantEvil Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:01 pm

Does anybody else want in? Just getting a numbers check.
*Bump*
I just want to make sure, It'll be all formualized at the end of the week, so I'll start an OOC next Saturday, and please post if anyone else here would be interested.
ExtravagantEvil
ExtravagantEvil

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:47 am

In.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtravagantEvil Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:38 pm

ExtravagantEvil
ExtravagantEvil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down