Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia

+7
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Book the Hero
Creation of Pokerus
Shadoe Mayari
AbsolWings
quackers are yummylicious
Big Uri
11 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

Utopia - Page 6 Empty Re: Utopia

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Charmaine blanked out for a couple of seconds, before turning back to normal. "Nanay Adeline! She's not my real Nanay, though," she said. She recalled the time Ade let her meet the spirit of her real mother, but then that memory was quickly pushed out of her head and forgotten.
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari
Asian Axolotl Pirate Addlez

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Percy soon came back down, now out of his uniform, and dressed in more casual clothes, along with a coat, and a gray fedora he had gotten from Mary for his birthday last year (Which she had bought with the help of Simon.).

"Is everyone here?" He asked, as he came down, only to notice Simon was still upstairs. "Ah, just need to wait for him then."
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Elena continued walking, her eyes narrowing. That one girl seemed to have been following her for a little while...why? She supposed it didn't really matter, turning into an ice cream parlor.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:31 pm

"Ice Creeeaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Kitsune followed her into the ice cream parlor. Now completely distracted from stalking Elena.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Elena smirked, quickly slipping out of the ice cream parlor, trying to avoid the girl's notice. With the string of Acer murders recently, one couldn't be too careful. She may not have been a contestant, but she had been there, and she wasn't sure if that counted in the murderer's books.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:46 pm

"Adeline? She was on... I dunno, Heidi's team, I think. Never talked to her much, and I don't think or Nathan or Kira had many encounters with that team. What does Nanay mean, anyway?" Luke asked curiously. Thinking about the tournament called back some memories he hadn't encountered in quite a while. Kira notwithstanding, it had been a couple of years since he'd seen an Acer contestant. Well, a couple of years since he'd seen any he knew in the tournament.

-------

"He doesn't seem the type, to be honest. Unless of course you count the Flow Response Unit stuff, in which case yes, I wouldn't be surprised. Knowing the mayor, there's definitely shady shit going down with that unit," Russell agreed. That unit was one of the more mysterious parts of the city to him, even more than the president.

He had talked with the president on multiple occasions, and even knew him personally, though he was ordered to keep that quiet. The president didn't like people knowing where he came from. He suddenly had an urging to check out the records on the Flow Response Unit as a whole. There had been a few picking around the crime scene that morning, and that was unusual for them.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Heidi sighed, rubbing her temples. Even just talking about Joey and Percival was frustrating for her. Throw in the obviously corrupted government, and it was a huge headache waiting to happen. "I don't suppose you have any more questions?"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Mary was waiting by the door wearing a red coat. A minute after Percy said his words Simon came down stairs in his usual winterwear, which was a coat, thick gloves, and scarf, and some nice boots.

"Ready when you all are."
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:10 pm

"Kay." Then let's get going." He said, opening the door for Mary and Simon, letting them out first.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Mary walked out still fiddling with her hat while Simon followed with his hands in his pockets.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Percy followed after them, turning to check if Zackary was following. "Coming?"
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:25 pm

OOC: *coughparagraphcough*
---
Steppie frowned, looking down the street from where she was at. More often that not an official's car would drive by. They weren't as hard to spot as some people thought, but then again most people weren't wanted criminals and didn't have an eye for these things.

The girl shook her head, placing her hand up against a tree trunk as her hand glowed slightly, the bark and wood shifting to the shape of a small cat seeming to pounce out of the bark itself. Nodding at her art, Steppie began to walk away, having left a signature of "Steppie the Great was here <3."
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Zackary was right behind Percy, arms folded underneath his cloak. "Answer your question, or maybe you are losing your edge Percy Jackson." The man chuckled and took a step forwards. Nothing really much to say in response.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:54 pm

"Zackary, while I do appreciate the reference to something I like, that book reference is over a hundred and twenty years old." Percy said to the man. But then again, references to things over a hundred years old are pretty much the only things that got references anymore. He thought to himself, as they carried on towards the park.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadoe Mayari Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:40 am

"It means 'mother' in Tagalog," Charmaine said. "Nanay used to be really strong, but now she's too sick too move." Now that she thought about it, she had never seen Adeline's face before. Must be her illness, whatever it may be. Then again, if she was so sick, why hasn't she seen a doctor yet?
Shadoe Mayari
Shadoe Mayari

Mood : Awesome, as always.

http://shadoemayari.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AbsolWings Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:06 am

OOC: Sorry I wasn't on much today, a lot of...stuff happened. Won't be on much tommorrow either.

BIC:

Clue felt a pang of sadness. It must be hard, having your mother so sick like that. She felt sorry for the girl. At least she seemed happy, and when she spoke she wasn't particularly bothered.

"If your family needs anything...."

She offered shyly, not wanting to sound patronizing or annoying. Obby might get mad at her if he knew she'd offered their stuff up again, but she'd talk him into something. He never could stay mad at her for long.

"You were in the Tournament?"

Clue switched focus, turning to Luke with wide eyes. She felt she should ask if he was okay, but of course he was. He was right here. He was...
"That's...."
Her voice faltered, cheeks once again covered in a small blush, nervous. The knowledge made her feel small. Not out of jealousy or insignificance, but like somebody who'd been through so much wouldn't want her bothering them.
AbsolWings
AbsolWings
Kinky Inky

Mood : Snuggly~ Oh so snuggly...

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Elena walked hurriedly down the street, pulling her cell phone out of her bag and dialing Simon's number. She continued to briskly walk down the street, hoping he would pick up quickly. If she was being followed, Simon might be in some sort of danger as well, and knowing him, he'd be too distracted by Mary or Percival to notice it.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:07 pm

"I am done, but I think that's only because I don't know enough about the tournament to know where to start when it comes to questioning you. So I figured I'mma take you down to see whatever records we have at my police station, and you can fill them in from there," Russell replied boredly. There wasn't a question in his statement because there didn't really need to be. He didn't think Heidi would prefer to be locked back up in prison than co-operate with the police.

-----

"She's dyin'? Shit, hasn't she asked for help? The amount of Flows in this city, there has to be one that could heal her, right? I suppose she probably has her reasons though, so... I guess I'm in the same boat as Clue here, if you need help you can ask," Luke chimed in, leaning against the wall of the building, his shirt billowing slightly in the wind.

"As for the tournament... Yeah, I was in it. I was doing pretty well, too, until this guy put me in hospital outside of one of the events. Don't really know much about what happened after that, t'be honest," he admitted, scratching his chin and chuckling slightly at her reaction. "You don't need to be so alarmed. I'm still an ordinary dude, it's just another background, y'know?"

If the truth was told, he probably would have made a bigger deal about it, but time had dulled the memory somewhat. He still remember faces from it and the basic gist of the days, but a lot of the details were lost to him as to when exactly what happened. The memories of the fight that cost him his place in the tournament would never be forgotten, even if he forgave his opponent. Like the scar on his chest, it would take a long time for that to fade.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:12 pm

"...Right," Heidi confirmed, getting to her feet. "I can do that." She really wanted to get this over with quickly, so she could see if maybe she could visit Simon. She hadn't seen him properly in three years, and she felt rather horrible about it. Mary probably didn't even remember her.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:55 pm

When Simon felt his cellphone begin to vibrate in his pocket the young man took it out, checking to see who was calling him.

'Elena'... I wasn't expecting a call so early. Could there be something wrong? He thought to himself, pushing the 'talk' button and holding the device up to his ear. "Hey, Elena. How are you?"
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Percy turned to Simon, giving him a questioning look. She was calling already? But she just left not fifteen minutes ago. Something probably came up.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:00 pm

"Someone was following me. I think I lost them...um..." Elena responded quickly, trying to keep her voice even as to not attract unwanted attention. She trailed off, trying to figure out how to word what she was trying to say so it wasn't a command. "Um...careful, okay?"
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:38 pm

"What? Elena, go to a very crowded area and try to find someone who can help. Tell me where you are and I'll be there." Simon said, his face turning agitated.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:42 pm

"Simon, I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm going to the shopping center, but I just thought you should know, in case your safety could be affected, too," Elena sighed. Didn't Simon think she could take care of herself? Then again, either she couldn't bring herself to eat or she forgot, so maybe it was good he worried about her. She changed direction, heading towards the mall, rather than continue on the aimless path she'd been on before.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:11 pm

"Simon, is there something wrong with Elena." Percy asked the young man, having heard what he had said to Elena.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next