Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rabbit Doubt: Once Upon A Time [Disney Edition]

5 posters

Go down

Rabbit Doubt: Once Upon A Time [Disney Edition] Empty Rabbit Doubt: Once Upon A Time [Disney Edition]

Post by Cluex Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Rabbit Doubt: Once Upon A Time [Disney Edition] Rabbitdoubt
DISCLAIMER: This game is Fast-Paced. You may have to read a few pages if you go to sleep, lol.

|THE LEGEND|
There is a legend amongst Bunnykind, and like all legends it has a horrific truth behind it. Centuries ago the Bunnies formed the first colony on our lands. This colony was called Roanoke. When the Bunnies arrived they had no idea what they were in store for. Everything was fine for the first few months, and then the brutal murders began. The Bunnies knew not of what or whom was attacking them. At first they guest savages from the badlands, but there were none in that area. Then they discovered the horrific truth. It was one of their own. One of the Bunnies had concocted a terrible virus that mutated the Bunny into a deadly predator at night, one that must kill to survive. One by one the Wolf-Bunny killed all the colonists. It is believed that the creature then turned on itself with no one else to kill. It is believed that it was the end.
But it was in fact only the beginning....

|THE STORY|
READ THE WHOLE STORY HERE

|RULES|

• Dead players will be reported (You get one post.).
  • People not playing may not talk in this thread after the games start. You will be reported.
  • Usage of encryption, for any purpose, is frowned upon. (We can't all speak Jive).
  • Roles will be given out completely randomly. Ask for a role and I'll make sure you die first.
  • Bunny Save: If you do not post during two Day Phases, I will kill off your character. If you are going to be AFK for a while, let me know. I might work something out for you.
  • Do NOT PM someone and directly accuse them. You may consult with each other over PM if you choose, but direct accusations will not be allowed. This caused much trouble last game.

|BASIC GAME-PLAY|

• All the players are considered 'Rabbits'.
  • One player is a 'Wolf'. In this case: Evil King/Queen
  • Every night, the 'Wolf' will kill someone.
  • Every day, the players vote. The player with the most votes is killed.
  • Minimum of 10 players before game begins with a max of 20.

|ROLES|

• Rabbit - The normal role. This is the role everyone will claim to be. Rabbits have no powers other than voting to lynch the suspect each day.

• The Evil Queen/King - The main antagonist. Each night the Evil Queen/King MUST attack someone. You will do this by PMing me your attack each night. To keep up the "Rabbit" charade the Evil Queen/King is allowed a "lynch vote".

• Mufasa - Mufasa will be decided upon by the players. Once roles are given, the players will PM me with their vote on who should be Mufasa. Majority vote is wins. This will be PUBLIC role. No one will know who voted for whom. His/Her vote will count as 2. Please note that because this is now a public role, a predator will have to be careful about attacking them. Mufasa has many protectors.

• The Old Witch - The Old Witch is a dormant role. Their role is only activated once the Evil Queen/King has attacked them. (Even the Rabbit won't know they're The Old Witch until death.) The Old Witch will not be revealed upon death. While the Old Witch will be dead, and not able to post in the Game, he/she will be able to control the Evil Queen/King. Choosing who the the Evil Queen/King kills each night. If Evil Queen/King wins, the Witch wins. If Evil Queen/King is killed, Witch loses. Witch acts as a "spirit" possessing the Evil Queen/King.

• The Huntsman - The Huntsman is an investigator. Each night he will PM me asking about a specific "Rabbit". I will reveal that Rabbit's role to the Huntsman, BUT The Huntsman cannot reveal the role to the other rabbits. IF The Huntsman discovers the role of the Evil Queen/King, he has to make a choice. He can either join the Evil Queen/King's team, or he can kill the him/her. *If he joins the Evil Queen/King's team he can then reveal any roles he's discovered to the him/her. If the Evil Queen/King wins he wins, but if he chooses to kill the Evil Queen/King then the Huntsman will die too, saving the Colony from him/her.

• Maleficent - Maleficent is our second Antagonist. She is a witch. Before the Evil Queen/King attacks, Maleficent was a good Witch, but the attacks made the dormant psychopath lying within her soul come out to play. Maleficent has two powers. Each DAY, she can either KILL or STUN. She can choose to use her Killing Curse on someone and kill them, or she can use her Stunning Curse and stun them. Stunning them means taking away the powers that "Rabbit". If they are a special role they cannot kill/investigate/heal/etc. for that Day/Night. If she stuns a regular Rabbit their "vote" won't count that day.

• The Good Fairy- The Good Fairy is a regular bunny who will charm two different bunnies with her love spell at the very beginning of the game. After this The Good Fairy's role becomes that of a Regular Rabbit. (The Good Fairy will send me their two choices in a PM).

• Prince Charming/Snow White - These are the two rabbits who were charmed by love's spell. If one of the Bunnies is killed, the other Bunny will kill themselves from a broken-heart. Their roles will not be revealed until their deaths. They are allowed to know who their lover is.

There are more roles up my sleeve that will be dished out accordingly. Please, do not request a role. HOWEVER, if you have an idea for a secret role, please PM me. I might use it.

|MORE INFO|

1. After you receive your ROLE, you MUST PM me back. If you do not I will cut you from the game, and give your role (if special) to someone else.
  2. Votes for Mufasa MUST be PMed.
  3. DAY PHASE ends when the LYNCHING post is posted.
  4. NIGHT PHASE ends when the Evil Queen/Kings's KILL post is posted.
  5. I reserve the right to create new roles and change roles at ANYTIME. So don't get too comfortable even if you have lynched a killer.
|PLAYERS|
1. Quackers
2. Book
3. Rose
4. Stalker

Post Below if you are interesting in playing!

Last edited by Cluex on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Cluex
Cluex

Back to top Go down

Rabbit Doubt: Once Upon A Time [Disney Edition] Empty Re: Rabbit Doubt: Once Upon A Time [Disney Edition]

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:55 pm

Count me in~
quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Rabbit Doubt: Once Upon A Time [Disney Edition] Empty Re: Rabbit Doubt: Once Upon A Time [Disney Edition]

Post by Cluex Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:02 pm

Added you. =]
Cluex
Cluex

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:10 pm

I'm in.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:19 pm

Squee, you are awesome. *glomps you* In.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Mood : Regal, and you?

https://magnoliaroleplays.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cluex Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Rose wrote:Squee, you are awesome. *glomps you* In.

Wink I know. Lol.

I'm just worried there won't be enough players to actually be able to play.
Cluex
Cluex

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Do you think Bela will join if we ask her nicely enough?
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cluex Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:24 pm

I'll ask her.
I doubt it, though. Especially since she's moving this week.
Cluex
Cluex

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Ah. That makes sense if she doesn't.
Do you know anyone else who would come and join?
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:29 pm

I have a friend that might join, but she doesn't have a lot of time on her hands, plus I'm trying to convince her to sleep more. Neutral
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Sleep is overrated.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Squee Stalker 2000 Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:05 am

I'm in lol!

Squee Stalker 2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Cluex Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:57 pm

Squee Stalker 2000 wrote:I'm in lol!

Aww shit.
I have a stalker.
Cluex
Cluex

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:12 pm

Squee Stalker 2000. Nice name. XD

Welcome to Magnolia, by the way.
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Squee Stalker 2000 Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:58 am

-Hand twitches- Thanks, I didn't expect to see you here, Canada.

Squee Stalker 2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:05 am

I'm Canada? Who?
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:07 am

Does that make America?

Cause I really want to be America.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:35 am

Rabbit Doubt: Once Upon A Time [Disney Edition] Canada-America-hetalia-17241132-573-800

?
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Squee Stalker 2000 Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:30 am

I wuz in TC and I asked who you were. You replied, "I'm canada.

"

Squee Stalker 2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Hathaway Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:24 pm

I do that sometimes but who are you when you're not stakling Squee?

Last edited by Rose Swan on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ooops! Added an m to the end of sometimes! XD)
Rose Hathaway
Rose Hathaway
The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down