Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oblivion Phantasy ~ Grimoire of Fate 【RP Thread】

+2
Book the Hero
Chiasma
6 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Oblivion Phantasy ~ Grimoire of Fate 【RP Thread】 - Page 9 Empty Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Grimoire of Fate 【RP Thread】

Post by Chiasma Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Chapter I ~ III: Forced Duel

Objective: Defeat Grimoire!

Atmosphere: Tense Match: "The tension is almost overwhelming, but the battle goes forward nevertheless." The X Level Decrease Rate for both the Ally and Enemy Party is diminished!

Party Limit: 0/5

Music: 【D'va;;;;;;;;;;;5】 Girls' Witch Hunt

-----~---~---~-----

Lissa +1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Alice +1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Jet +1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Jizara +0.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

-------

Somcra takes 6 Damage.
HP: 19/25

Somcra takes 4 Fire Damage.
HP: 15/25

Somcra evades Burn.

Somcra takes 7 Fire Damage.
HP: 8/25

Somcra evades Burn.

Somcra takes 5 Fire Damage.
HP: 3/25

Somcra is Critical!

{ } {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} { } A
{ } { } {w} {w} {?} {w} {w} { } { } B
{ } { } { } {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } {G} { } { } { } { } D
{ } {c} {c} { } { } { } {c} {c} { } E
{ } {c} {c} {J} { } { } {c} {c} { } F
{ } { } { } {S} { } {T} { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } {c} {c} {Z} {L} { } {c} {c} { } I
{ } {c} {c} {A} { } { } {c} {c} { } J
{ } { } { } { } { } {N} { } { } { } K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

~ Enemy Phase II ~

The Soul Harvester cringed as an onslaught of attacks encompassed one of the two Tainted Souls he had summoned--and even considering the fact it had withstood the damage, he could feel the essence in the verge of complete spiritual instability. "Enough!" The Soul Harvester's voice roared out again with renewed intensity. In response, the sinister black apparition gave a sharp, short growl with an otherworldly voice before surging straight at the exposed kitsune, who became an immediate target. A claw was raised in the spirit's advance to gain a definite momentum, and it convulsed with streaks of darkness as it became as large as its own unshaped body. Then, there was a swipe, a gash, a tear as claw tore through kimono and met flesh mercilessly, before the assailant withdrew and left the poor Kitsune with an horrid wound.

The other Tainted Soul did not waste time in acting, for before anyone could react, it manipulated Dark Mana into a small, inverse vortex surging right from the unsuspecting Spirit Invoker, black waves expelled from the temporary abyss fazing through her form in immaterial, piercing patterns. The petite whirlpool of black magic collapsed soon after, leaving nothing but harmless residual energy. This energy soon became distorted as said Tainted Soul, now next to her, began to pulse with waves which seemed to radiate the sensations of utmost decay and wrongness. The air around them both grew unnaturally cold, shifting with death blacks and poisonous greens... until it reverted back into normality. It was evident to her, though, that she was afflicted with something... that seemed to taint her very soul with an unknown, foreign essence.

The boy took a deep breath, as to ready himself. The Magic Knight happened to place himself within attacking distance, and the Soul Harvester was not going to hesitate. There was a minuscule flick of his scythe, to adjust the blade's position. There was a slight shift, as he leaned forward. There was a blur of motion, followed by the weapon being brought down. The warrior's armor was no match for the vicious, contrasting edges, as the boy easily jabbed deep enough to reach flesh before tearing off the scythe with enough force to further drag forth a slash seeping with darkness, then jabbed again with the second edge and repeated the same process, counteracting the darkness with a gleam of light. Maneuvering the scythe on his hands, the Soul Harvester quickly pushed back to gain a slight bit of distance, even though he knew it would be useless now that he had directly engaged Jet in combat.

Somcra moves to H4 (G4 - H4).

Somcra uses Rend Claw on Jizara! 13 Damage!
MP: 8/20

Jizara takes 10 Damage.
HP: 10/20

Def: 3 --- 2 (∞)

Jizara -1.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

-------

Cast Time: 1/1

Tante casts Vol on Lissa! 3 Piercing Dark Damage!
MP: 12/20

Lissa takes 3 Damage.
HP: 27/30

Tante moves to I6 (G6 - H6 - I6).

Tante uses Taint! Targets Lissa! Chance of Taint!
MP: 4/20

Lissa is Tainted!

-------

Grimoire moves to E5 (D5 - E5).

Grimoire attacks Jet! 11 Dark Damage, 11 Light Damage.

Jet takes 6 Damage, 6 Damage.
HP: 13/25

Grimoire generates 6 SS.
SS: 6/20

Grimoire +0.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } {c} {c} { } {G} { } {c} {c} { } E
{ } {c} {c} {J} { } { } {c} {c} { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } {S} { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } {c} {c} {Z} {L} {T} {c} {c} { } I
{ } {c} {c} {A} { } { } {c} {c} { } J

Ally Side:
Enemy Side:
Legend Cells:

~ Ally Phase III ~
Chiasma
Chiasma

Back to top Go down

Oblivion Phantasy ~ Grimoire of Fate 【RP Thread】 - Page 9 Empty Re: Oblivion Phantasy ~ Grimoire of Fate 【RP Thread】

Post by Eebit Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:58 pm

{Lissa activates Trigger Command: Attempt to Communicate! on Tante (I6)!}
{Lissa moves to H7 [I5 - I6 - H6 - H7]}

Lissa felt... strange. Almost as though the weird orb had assaulted her very core; her spirit. The thought of being corrupted from the inside out had frightened the girl, and she began to shake. The Dark Mana that had been released upon her body had left negligible harm to it; though she still felt... drained. She could not explain the feeling. "Uhh... guys... stay back. Help me finish this one off..." before she remembered her training. Perhaps she could attempt to communicate with the swirling essence of pure, unadulterated darkness? After all, Lissa had been trained in the arts of spirit channelling. Here goes nothing... she thought, still unsure of her present state of being.

She firmly shut her eyes, walking around the spirit to rest against the pillar. Spirit... Oh Tainted Soul... if you can perhaps comprehend me, please speak. What are your intentions? Who is your master? And why must you fight us? We are only here by the will of the strange, crimson shackles... we do not wish to cause further harm. She spoke honestly, unable to tell a lie from her being, regardless of her state of spirituality caused by the very soul with which she was attempting to commune. She hoped she would find some answers within the spirit... or else she would have led a fruitless effort. And who knows what will become of me, if I am to waste my time...
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

http://www.zejroleplaying.org/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Jet moves to H6(F4-F5-F6-G6-H6) and uses Flame Slash on Tante for 11 Fire Atk Damage. Minor chance of Burn. 12 MP left.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:42 pm

Alice moves to I5 (J4 - J5 - I5) and attacks Somcra!

quackers are yummylicious
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudamon Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Jizara gave a hiss of pain as she took the blow, but stood firm, despite placing a hand over her wound. That hit was painful. I need to be more careful, the Kitsune thought chidingly to herself. She stood up straighter from the doubled-over position the Tainted Soul's attack had sent her into, though her tails were bristling and the pale golden ears were flat against her head. She would probably have to heal herself. But for now, she wanted to at least attempt to protect her allies, despite actions prior. The hand that wasn't covering her wound- coincidentally, the hand holding the fire mana- waved toward Jet, the orb glowing brightly as a thin sort of shell formed around the Magic Knight. It would help him somewhat, and for now Jizara moved along the column slightly, hoping the scythe-wielding boy would not target her next.

[Jizara casts Arcane Shell on Jet! -25%​ damage input.
MP: 17​/25
Jizara moves to H3.]
Kudamon
Kudamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasma Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Atmosphere: Tense Match: "The tension is almost overwhelming, but the battle goes forward nevertheless." The X Level Decrease Rate for both the Ally and Enemy Party is diminished!

-----~---~---~-----

Alice +0.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Jet +1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Jizara +1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

-------

Lissa takes Taint Damage.
HP: 24/30
MP: 14/25

Taint has 2 Turns left...

-------

Tante takes 7 Fire Damage.
HP: 18/25

Tante is Burned!

S-Ability Pain Siphon +7 MP!
MP: 11/20

-------

Somcra takes 3 Damage.
HP: 0/25

Somcra Perfect Kill!

{ } {c} {c} { } {G} { } {c} {c} { } E
{ } {c} {c} { } { } { } {c} {c} { } F
{ } { } {Z} { } { } {J} {L} { } { } H
{ } {c} {c} { } {A} {T} {c} {c} { } I
{ } {c} {c} { } { } { } {c} {c} { } J

~ Enemy Phase III ~

Torrent after torrent of ethereal, disembodied whispers filled the Spirit Invoker's mind after her attempt at communication into a mumbled cacophony of incomprehensibility. Million voices drowned out every sound, but eventually they became clearer and clearer to distinguish, while the others twisted into verses of foreign tongues and broken sentences. "Grimoir... ecth-a LEI... ollowed by Ell... ya-itha gokkram... t-pr... ect the... rror... s-sonbe'tho... never wan... udre fitego..." The surreal cacophony appeared to drag for an eternity to Lissa, but it did only take a couple of seconds before they abruptly ceased, and it was as if the whole world returned. The Tainted Soul, too, seemed to snap out of a similar trance as it, once again, pulsated with the very essence that had afflicted Lissa moments before.

Locking eyes with the girl who was left completely exposed when the Magic Knight moved, the Soul Harvester already had his scythe readied for another harsh duality of blows. He hesitated. Something was not right. Was it their presence? No, he reassured himself, I'd have noticed otherwise... I think. The doubt still lingered, however, as if there was something amiss... or horribly wrong. Casting the thoughts aside, the boy hovered forward slightly... and disappeared. There was another blur of speed and a glint of swung metal as the weapon was swung again, and this time, it did not fail to hit its mark.

Double black and white blades glowed with an ethereal sort of Mana before disappearing inside Alice with a sickening rip that might as well have clove her in half. The Soul Harvester completed the fierce diagonal slash, maliciously curved edges emerging from the side of her midsection. He immediately withdrew, skillfully using his own levitation as means of returning to where he previously was. The scythe was leaking. Not with blood as one would have expected--in fact, Alice seemed to be miraculously intact--but with a viscous, soothingly blue essence which had an otherworldly, unique light to it. A fragment of her soul. It drifted to the boy, and was easily absorbed into his form as if it was his own...

Tante uses Taint! Targets Jet and Alice! Chance of Taint!
MP: 3/20

Jet evades Taint.

Alice is Tainted!

Tante waits...

Tante takes Burn Damage.
MP: 15/25

Burn has 2 Turns left...

S-Ability Pain Siphon +3 MP!
MP: 6/20

-------

Grimoire moves to F5 (E5 -F5).

Grimoire uses False Tear on Alice! 3 Piercing Damage!

Alice takes 3 Damage.
HP: 17/25

Grimoire generates 5 SS.
SS: 11/20

Grimoire +1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

{ } {c} {c} { } {G} { } {c} {c} { } F
{ } { } {Z} { } { } {J} {L} { } { } H

Ally Side:
Enemy Side:
Legend Cells:

~ Ally Phase IV ~
Chiasma
Chiasma

Back to top Go down

Post by Eebit Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:25 am

{Lissa moves to F6 [H7 - G7 - G6 - F6]}
{Lissa uses Boneshatter on Grimoire (F5)! 8 ATK Damage (10% Variance)! Target DEF lowered by 10% for 3 turns!}
<MP: 3/25>

Lissa could feel heard head pulsating with the chilling, spectral voices creeping through her very core. The affliction that the same Tainted Soul had assaulted her with seemed ever prominent, almost intensifying to a climax as the bone-chilling voices grew to a cacophony in her mind. The silence of the outer world was almost deafening as she futilely struggled to tune into a single stream of consciousness... clearly, so many had died in these ruins. Or perhaps, the Tainted Soul itself was an abomination - an amalgam of so many smaller, lesser beings, consumed by one entity? Lissa could barely keep her own consciousness in check as she covered her ears. "AAHHHHHHHH!" she shrieked, almost unable to contain herself. She panted, finally staring directly into the shifting core of the being.

Aloud, she spoke slowly, still panting from the mental- and spiritual assault she had just endured. "So... what... are you after?" She turned her gaze to the boy, who, in turn was now after poor, defenseless Alice. "ALICE!" she yelled, breaking away from the strange mix of spiritual bonding she had been holding with the monstrous, malevolent spirit. She could see the glowing essence of the poor girl's soul being lifted away from her, consumed by the boy. She moved into range, attacking the boy with a smash. "I don't know what you're guarding... but we don't want it! Lay off us!" then, turning to an almost-hushed whisper, just barely audible over the remainder of the whispers that buzzed about in the back of her brain, "Or at least... leave them alone. Come after me..."
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:25 am

Jet attacks Tante for 8 Atk damage.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Alice uses Cantillate on Tante for 7 Int damage! 11/30 MP remaining.

Alice had shrieked in panic when the Grimoire swung his scythe at her. She squeezed her eyes shut, bracing herself for death, only to open them a few moments later and watch as a bit of her soul floated away. "What...?" she wondered, noticing how drained she was starting to feel. Was the boy leaching off her soul? That didn't seem exactly welcome...

She shook her head, struggling to return her focus to the battle, turning back to the tainted soul. If she was going to go out, she would at least put up a hell of a fight. The young girl began muttering something under her breath, aiming to draw energy from the tainted soul and return it to herself.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudamon Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:12 pm

Jizara nearly clung to the pillar, trying to find a chance to get closer to the party- but the boy was too close, the pillar was too large, and Jizara doubted she was fast enough to sneak past that scythe. The only consolation was that everyone else seemed to be relatively fine, despite Alice taking a blow- in fact, the only one who appeared any worse for wear was Jet, and he was in the middle of the fighting... Just close enough. Jizara pointed her slightly clawed hand at her ally, a light appearing to heal his wounds. Why is it that I've needed to heal him the most...?

[Jizara casts Healing Ray on Jet! 9 Int recovery!
MP: 11/25

Jizara waits.]
Kudamon
Kudamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasma Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:25 am

-----~---~---~-----

Lissa +1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Alice +1 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Jet +0.5 X Levels!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Jizara +1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

-------

HP: 21/30
MP: 1/25

Taint has 1 Turn left.

-------

Alice takes Taint Damage.
HP: 15/25
MP: 8/30

Taint has 2 Turns left.

-------

Jet Recovers 9 HP.
HP: 22/25

-------

Variance Result: +10%!

Grimoire takes 2 Damage.
HP: 33/35

Def: 6 --- 5 (3)

-------

Tante takes 4 Damage.
HP: 11/25

S-Ability Pain Siphon +4 MP!
MP: 10/20

Tante takes 3 Damage.
HP: 8/25

MP: 13/20

Alice Restores 3 HP.

{ } {c} {c} { } {G} {L} {c} {c} { } F
{ } { } {Z} { } { } {J} { } { } { } H

~ Enemy Phase IV ~

Hesitation's essence became nearly a concrete concept on the Soul Harvester's mind for, at least, just a second; the Spirit Invoker's words had triggered such process, which even made him unsure. Then, the mental haze shred, allowing for the light of battle to pierce again as the girl attacked with a brutal smash. Focusing in an instant, he tried to back away, but upon registering the dangerous proximity of the blow, he stopped, brought up the guard of the strange bicolored scythe to parry. Success, to an extent. Tremoring through his body, the impact made the Soul Harvester wish he had had the time to evade instead, for the force rippled through enough that it made his position break momentarily. When it died down--less than a second after contact--he pulled back, allowing himself room to connect an attack of his own.

"N-no." he muttered to himself, "The shackles never lie."

There was another intensely accelerated blur of motion as the dual-edged weapon plunged into the Spirit Invoker with deathly precision: a perfect, horizontal swipe through her midsection which, much alike his previous strike on the other girl, did not physically harm her. With a glint of a faintly purple, ethereal essence lingering in the blades of the peculiar scythe, he pulled away, backing up into the altar. He had to protect it. He had to... at all costs. The wavering Tainted Soul retracted its bloodied appendage, but it was clear it would be, too, dissipated very soon.

Tante uses Rend Claw on Jet! 13 10 Damage!
MP: 1/20

Jet takes 5 Damage.
HP: 17/25

Def: 5 --- 4 (∞)

Tante waits...

Tante takes Burn Damage.
MP: 5/25

Tante is Critical!

Burn has 1 Turn left.

MP: 4/20

-------

Grimoire uses False Tear on Lissa! 3 Piercing Damage!

Lissa takes 3 Damage.

Grimoire generates 5 SS.
SS: 16/20

Grimoire +1 X Level!
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Grimoire moves to D5 (F5 - E5 - F5).

{ } {c} {c} { } { } {L} {c} {c} { } F
{ } { } {Z} { } { } {J} { } { } { } H

Ally Side:
Enemy Side:
Legend Cells:

~ Ally Phase V ~
Chiasma
Chiasma

Back to top Go down

Post by Eebit Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:55 am

{Lissa moves to E5 [F6 - F5 - E5]}
{Lissa basic attacks Grimoire (D5)! 6 ATK Damage!}

A ghastly cut pierced her very core. The strange-coloured scythe passed through her, lingering slightly, before the strange boy retracted it, stealing away a pale, ethereal, glowing thing. Something that had been inside of Lissa... she was almost more afraid of the appearance of whatever-it-was than of the attack itself...

"The shackles...?" Lissa wondered aloud, almost offended that he had mentioned them - the flying red chains that had bound them all together - slaves, wandering aimlessly to the innermost depths of a forest that was unfamiliar to all. "YOU are the source of those shackles?!" she cried out, almost visibly riled up due to his mention of them. It should not have bothered her as much as it did, but this... boy knew seemingly more than he let on, and yet would not listen to any sort of reason.

Her face reddened with anger as she felt the tainting grips of the Tainted Soul continuing to sap away at her very core. "Well I've got news for you! You hang out in this crypt! By yourself. With ghosts." She menacingly encroached on his position, mustering up the last of her strength to wind up and swing her staff at him - he had stolen what felt like some of her very essence. And Alice's, too. The poor girl who had simply wound up at the wrong place at the wrong time... and Lissa had found the source of their worries. She brought her staff up and smacked it down on the boy's head, aiming to run him down further for the troubles that he had caused them... "Whatever you have to do with this... Leave us alone! We mean you NO. HARM."
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Alice basic attacks Tante! Alice moves to G5 (I5 - H5 - G5).
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:02 pm

Jet uses Basic Attack on Tante, 8 Damage. Waits.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudamon Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Jizara sidled along the pillar, keeping a careful eye on the strange boy while edging closer to the group. Safety in numbers, pure and simple, and she would be better able to help them if she was close. She looked at Lissa for a few seconds as the girl shot off a tirade at their opponent-- he had something to do with the shackles? Jizara shook her head, not daring to draw the boy's attention to herself. Her wounds still hurt. But the Kitsune noticed how close Lissa was getting to the scythe-wielding boy, and willed her to be careful.

Looking around, Jizara noticed that the one who was worst for wear was most likely herself. Naina had still not moved, perhaps frozen by fear, while Jet and Alice were seemingly trying to take down the spirit. Deeming it relatively safe where she stood, Jizara formed an orb of light in her hand and let the healing magic do its work. It resulted in her still feeling low on energy, but it was better than feeling about to die...

[Jizara moves to I4.
Jizara casts Healing Ray on self! 9 Int healing.
MP: 5/25]

Last edited by Kudamon on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wtf line breaking)
Kudamon
Kudamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasma Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:55 pm

-----~---~---~-----

HP: 18/30
MP: 0/25

Taint fades...

-------

HP: 13/25
MP: 5/30

Taint has 1 Turn left.

-------

Jizara Recovers 9 HP.
HP: 19/20

-------

Lissa's Stat Increase has 1 Turn left.

Jet's Arcane Shell fades...

--- X Gauge Update ---

Lissa | 1/2 X Levels are Acquired.
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Alice | 1/2 X Levels are Acquired.
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Jet | 1/2 X Levels are Acquired.
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Jizara | 1 X Level is Acquired.
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

-----~---~---~-----

Grimoire takes 1 Damage.
HP: 32/35

-------

Tante takes 3 Damage.
HP: 2/25

MP: 7/20

Tante takes 4 Damage.
HP: -2/25

Tante KO!

-----~---~---~-----

{ } {c} {c} { } {L} { } {c} {c} { } E
{ } { } { } { } {A} { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } {J} { } { } { } H
{ } {c} {c} {Z} { } { } {c} {c} { } I

~ Enemy Phase V ~

Those shackles? his mind snapped into attention at the girl's words. The Soul Harvester immediately wondered at the impossibility. He was not the source of them, clearly, but under no normal circumstances the chains would appear and drive mortals to... There was a whoosh, and, just barely managing to bring up the scythe at the Spirit Invoker's attack, the boy backed away slightly, enough to allow his unmoving wings of black metal to scrape the virtually untouched wall of the altar he sought to protect at every costs. The essence of the second Tainted Soul evaporated into nonexistence--or so it seemed, for it had simply scattered away back into the Spirit World. Luckily, the assault did not press on. He connected imaginary dots, attacked the conjecture from multiple angles, faced against the anomaly. No, they were not just normal people.

Then, ultimately, realization struck.

The Soul Harvester's eyes widened. "WAIT! You're--we're being-" but he never finished the sentence. He felt something yank his heart, his soul, his being, and if it were not for the fact he knew he was not bound to the normal mechanics of a living being, he would have thought his heart had just died. But there was more to that. He clutched his chest with a hand, slamming the handle of the weapon to the ground to support himself. It was an intense, searing pain which streaked his vision in vicious reds. Crimsons. And just as it came, it was gone. He recovered, and gasped for breath. His gaze trailed to the girl...

And, as if nothing had just happened, he struck again.

Grimoire uses False Tear on Lissa! 3 Piercing Damage!

Lissa takes 3 Damage.
HP: 12/25

Grimoire generates 5 SS.
SS: 20/20

Grimoire waits...

{ } {c} {c} { } {L} { } {c} {c} { } E
{ } { } { } { } {A} { } { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } {J} { } { } { } H

Ally Side:
Enemy Side:
Legend Cells:

~ Ally Phase VI ~
Chiasma
Chiasma

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:21 am

Jet moves to E6, then uses Flame Slash on Grimoire for 11 Fire ATK damage. Chance of Burn. 12 MP left.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:40 pm

Alice moves to F4 (G5 - G4 - F4) and waits.

Honestly, why was she so slow? Lissa was in trouble! She felt a pit rise up in her throat as she felt her energy slowly drain away, before listening to the Grimoire's cries. What was going on?! She jumped panicking a little as he attacked Lissa again. Being a musician did not usually mean getting attacked by monsters, so fighting and being hurt were new and uncomfortable experiences for her.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Eebit Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:04 am

{Lissa moves to D4 [E5 - E4 - D4]}
{Lissa uses Spirit Pyre on Grimoire (D5). 9 Fire INT Damage! Chance of Burn!}
<MP: -9/25>
{Lissa is
Unconscious!}

She felt herself rapidly approaching her limitations like she were running at a brick wall, and could not stop...

...but still she pushed on. The boy had spouted some half-completed thought that only served to make Lissa less trusting of him, especially when he slit away at her once more with his monstrous, and incredibly unconventional weapon. She circled, almost attempting to get a better look at whatever it was on the alter that he was guarding, but moreover to gain a better vantage point to strike from. "We're being WHAT?" she yelled at him, from close range. He had seemed to hesitate for a minute, as though she were finally getting through to him.

"If you've got something to say..." she lowered her voice, a touch more care put into her words, though a shaking tone was still evident. "Then say it now. We don't want to fight anymore." And she really, truly did not want to. She let her words hang in the air for a moment, but when the boy was not immediately responsive, she remembered just how little regard for them the boy had. For my sake... and for the others... she channelled the last of her Mana, which had been sapped away from her run-in with the Tainted Soul, ...I have to push on. Whatever the cost.

She released the Mana in a burst of ethereal, flickering flame that glazed over the boy's skin, licking at it. The pyre seemed to be charged with more than Lissa herself was able to give, as the moment she released it, she felt herself swaying dangerously once again. Bingo... there's the limit... she thought to herself. It was time for her to take a nap... hopefully the boy would not have cleaved her soul clean away from her body. She could not handle being a Tainted Soul...

Voice nary more than a whisper, Lissa looked back to her companions, and especially Alice. "Sorry I couldn't be more helpful..."

And with that, she fell to the cold, mossy ground of the strange ruins, beneath an equally strange alter, nesting some mysterious object...
Eebit
Eebit
The Flowerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudamon Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:06 am

[Jizara uses Bleuroot Powder on self! 5 MP recovery for next 3 turns.
Quantity: 2
MP: 10/25
Jizara waits...]
Kudamon
Kudamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasma Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:09 pm

-----~---~---~-----

HP: 11/25
MP: 2/30

Taint fades...

2 Bleuroot Powders left in Inventory.

Jizara's Blueroot Powder has 2 Turns left.

Lissa's Stat Increase fades...

-------

Grimoire takes 6 Fire Damage.
HP: 26/35

Grimoire is Burned!

Grimoire takes 5 Fire Damage.
HP: 21/25

Grimoire's Burn becomes a Severe Burn!

--- X Gauge Update ---

Lissa | 1 X Level is Acquired.
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Alice | No Change...
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Jet | 1 X Level is Acquired.
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Jizara | No Change...
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

-----~---~---~-----

{ } { } { } {L} {G} { } { } { } { } D
{ } {c} {c} { } { } {J} {c} {c} { } E
{ } {c} {c} {A} { } { } {c} {c} { } F

~ Enemy Phase VI ~

The Soul Harvester gave out a cry of pain as, first, the blazing blade seared the flesh beyond the fabric of his clothing, to be further blasted by a sphere of ghostly, soundless flames which lapped at the area with agonizing dances speaking of pain. He clutched his side--the slash had been rather deep, but the wound had been quickly cauterized by its own elemental power. Nerves jolted with atrophied sparks of sensitivity as the burn pulsed, throbbed... and at the same time, he weakened. It was not just his own physical state, but it was something else... something that he knew that had to happen, not just this soon. He swallowed hard, wincing as he prepared for his own counter, an irrational determination to continue fighting surging again, and then he attacked.

He ignored the thud, and the Spirit Invoker in general, as the Soul Harvester quickly circled around the Magic Knight, delivering an angled cut, and then complementing this motion by a second which followed immediately after, which dug through the armor and sought flesh. Trails of blood soaked the ground, as the boy, exhausted, pulled back, and awaited...

It's... just a matter of time... even his thoughts seemed to be weary, too, beginning to fade away...

Grimoire moves to F6 (D5 - E5 - F5 - F6).

Grimoire uses Double Cross on Jet! 11 Damage, 10 Damage!
MP: 23/30
Variance: 10%

Variance Result: +10%, 0%!

Jet takes 7 Damage, 6 Damage.
HP: 4/25

Jet is Critical!

Grimoire takes Severe Burn Damage.
HP: 17/35

Grimoire's Severe Burn has 4 Turns left...

{ } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } {c} {c} { } { } {J} {c} {c} { } E
{ } {c} {c} {A} { } {G} {c} {c} { } F

Ally Side:
Enemy Side:
Legend Cells:

~ Ally Phase VII ~
Chiasma
Chiasma

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Alice moves to F5 (F4 - F5) and attacks Grimoire!

Alice clenched her banjo tightly in her hands, anger pulsing through her. They hadn't wanted to attack this monster, but it just had to insist! Now Lissa was unconscious, and she could feel herself slipping away as well. "Die!" she screamed angrily, swinging her banjo at the boy, her blue eyes filled with a wild sort of anger.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:04 am

Jet uses Flame Slash on Grimoire for 11 Fire ATK damage. Chance of Burn. Then moves to F4. 12 MP left.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudamon Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:19 pm

The fray remained as tense as ever, but the strange boy seemed to be tiring. It was to be expected, admittedly; he was outnumbered. But with Lissa unconscious, and both Alice and Jet in immediate danger of the boy's attack, Jizara didn't have too much of a choice in what to do next. Sighing, the Kitsune sidled closer to the fight, raising a clawed hand which, once again, was forming a sphere of light mana... now directed towards Alice.

"Whether you trust me or not," Jizara began, calling to the girl, "you're going to get hurt if you don't get a little help here." She said no more as the sphere emitted a ray of light towards Alice in an effort to alleviate her ally's wounds. With this task done, she directed her dark sapphire gaze towards the boy. This needs to end soon...

[Jizara moves to H4.

Jizara casts Healing Ray on Alice! 9 Int healing!
MP: 4/25]
Kudamon
Kudamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiasma Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:24 pm

-----~---~---~-----

Jizara's Blueroot Powder has 1 Turn left.

Alice Recovers 9 HP.
HP: 20/25

-------

Grimoire takes 5 Fire Damage.
HP: 12/35

Grimoire takes 3 Damage.
HP: 9/35

Grimoire is Critical!

--- X Gauge Update ---

Lissa | No Change...
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Alice | 1/2 X Levels are Acquired.
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Jet | 1 X Level is Acquired.
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

Jizara | 1 X Level is Acquired.
X Gauge:
{/////}{/////}{/////}

-----~---~---~-----

{ } {c} {c} {J} {A} {G} {c} {c} { } F
{ } { } { } {Z} { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } {c} {c} { } { } { } {c} {c} { } I

~ Enemy Phase VII ~

Crack of ageless stone resonated as the boy, severely weakened already, slammed the end of his scythe on the ground to support himself. It, too, seemed to react to its owner's state, as its very abstractly beautiful form wavered incessantly as if it was merely a reflection fixated on the realm of visibility, disturbed. The Soul Harvester gasped, pulling himself forward--one desperate final attack--as he slashed at Travelling Musician in front of him twice with strokes that might have been lethal, if he happened to have enough strength. He was losing; and he was about to lose, in fact. The last remnants of otherworldly power he had left were vanishing in these very last seconds... tearing off his title, burdening his being, staining his soul. He flew back, around the dilapidated column, but his last jolt of energy vanished as the burn pulsed painfully, every fiber of his being struggling to maintain consciousness. He was not quite fatally injured, but the effort had certainly been superhuman. One last gaze at the object poised ominously in the altar confirmed it had been there the entire time. His eyes darted back to the group that opposed him... and he remained in place. Wordless. Awaiting.

Grimoire uses Double Cross on Alice! 10 Damage, 9 Damage!
MP: 16/30
Variance: 10%

Variance Result: 0%, -10%!

Alice takes 6 Damage, 5 Damage.
HP: 9/25

Grimoire moves to G7 (F6 - G6 - F7).

Grimoire takes Severe Burn Damage.
HP: 4/35

Grimoire's Severe Burn has 3 Turns left.

{ } {c} {c} {J} {A} { } {c} {c} { } F
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {G} { } { } G
{ } { } { } {Z} { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } {c} {c} { } { } { } {c} {c} { } I

Ally Side:
Enemy Side:
Legend Cells:

~ Ally Phase VIII ~
Chiasma
Chiasma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next