Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 7

+4
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Big Uri
Stabberz
quackers are yummylicious
8 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 7

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:05 am

Kira was starting her third, smiling widely at Luke, before hugging him with her free arm. "I love you~" she giggled, obviously drunk. She didn't hold alcohol well at all.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reaching Salvation: Post-Acer Part 7

Post by Creation of Pokerus Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:06 am

"No you moron, it was a metaphor," Paul chuckled, "for someone as serious as you I'm gonna have to teach you some mental tricks or something. Can't handle alcohol worth a shit." Paul laughed when Neo nearly fell out of his seat.

"y-you're w-w-welcome," Melaney nodded, making a seat out of shadows and sitting down.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Mood : I don't even...

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:07 am

Nathan picked up the I love you giggle from across the room and his gaze darkened.

Within seconds he had a cigarette in his mouth and was stalking off towards a doorway or window with his bottle of Absinthe in his hand. I need to get so drunk that I stop caring and thinking.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:09 am

Sage was finished her second, and feeling more couragous...and seeing someone, she walked up to him and said, "Hi there!"
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:11 am

Seeing a girl who he hadn't seen before, Nathan smiled. "Hi there yourself." He said, his eyes twinkling. "I've never seen you before, which is a surprise... I make it a habit to know where all the beautiful girls are."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:11 am

Sage blushed a little, "My name is Sage...yours?"
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:14 am

Jasmine drown down another shot, before standing up, and beginning to whistle.

---

OOC: Should we start the game?
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:14 am

"Sage, a name of beauty..." Nathan murmured before smiling at her. "I'm Nathan... well... New Nathan... Old Nathan is dead." He said taking a swig of his drink and lighting the cigarette.

Haylely smiled at Paul. "You're the guy who took care of the bull, right?"

---

Nicole tripped a bit unsteadily and found herself falling in Neo's lap.

---

Craig meanwhile was leaning against the table next to Heidi with a sly smirk. "Hey hotstuff."
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:16 am

"I love you too~" Luke replied, having moved onto spirits and gotten throughly trolleyed.

----

The earth gave Tom another bottle of whiskey, and he made his way through that, about to reach his limit.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:16 am

"Again, she blushed slightly. "Well then, New Nathan, it's ncie to meet you!"

"Whoa there," Neo said, catching the falling Nicole. "Dun wanna be falling down and injuring you're pretty self, now would you?"
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:16 am

"That I did," Paul nodded, closing his eyes with a sigh, trying to stop a shot glass from shattering.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:17 am

"You're pretty good." Jasmine said to Tom with a silly grin, seeing him down another drink.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:18 am

"Haha, go get me another beer, and then we'll talk," Heidi told Craig, waving her hand dismissively as she chuckled.

---

Kira smiled happily, before standing on her tiptoes and kissing Luke.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:18 am

Hearing Luke say it back caused Nathan's face to contort slightly but he pushed it away. And smiled at Sage. "It's nice to meet you, Sage with the beautiful lips."

---

Nicole blushed and smiled at Neo... "Th-thank you."

---

"I like a man with power..." Hayley said quietly as she drank some more of her drink.
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:21 am

"Is there something the matter?" Sage asked after noticing the face contortion, even drunk, she stillw ould notice it. And not to mention her face was still a little red.

Neo smiled back. "Hey now, like I said, can't have pretty things getting hurt." he said, pulling her back up.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:21 am

"Practically a tradition back where I come from," Tom boasted with a grin on his face, having drank obscene amounts.

----

The 'liquid courage' he had drank had helped Luke, and he returned the gesture wholeheartedly.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:22 am

"I'm not powerful," Paul chuckled, shattering an empty vodka bottle.
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:23 am

"Oh~ Care to show me more?" Jasmine asked with a giggle, her face red.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:24 am

"Just... ex-problems." Nathan said with a smile "Nothing that alcohol, cigarettes and a beautiful girl like yourself can't fix." He said placing an arm around her and heading towards a window.

---

An hour passed and more alcohol was consumed. Nathan had suddenly gotten the bright idea of taking his clothes off and was now naked from the waist upwards.

He smiled at every girl around now and found himself becoming more attracted to all of them.

"ALRIGHT! I HAVE AN IDEA!" He yelled flaring his flow and blowing a hole in the ceiling to get attention. "We're playing spin the bottle!"
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by Creation of Pokerus Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:26 am

"God dammit Nathan!" Paul laughed and looked to Heyley. "You gonna join in?"
Creation of Pokerus
Creation of Pokerus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:26 am

Sage blushed again at the comment before the time skip.

(~)

Sage had gone through...another two? Three? And was paying attention to Nathan since he called for attention.
"Kayyyyy~" Sage had said, grinning instead of her sweet smile.

"Duuudddeeee, ya brokedd the ceiling!" Neo called out, the music being a little funky since his control was being lost.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Book the Hero Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:27 am

"YAY!" Jasmine shouted, now completely drunk. She was currently missing her shirt, and was only wearing a black lace bra above her waist.
Book the Hero
Book the Hero
Forever a Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Uri Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:27 am

"YES!" Luke replied, having had the bright idea to light each of his beers on fire.
Big Uri
Big Uri

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabberz Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:27 am

"Hell yeah!" Hayley yelled with a wink to Paul.

---

Nicole smirked at Nathan's idea and pulled Neo along. "C-mon!"

---

Craig and Karl both followed along to begin to sit in the circle.

---

Noticing a draft Nathan raised an eyebrow. "Heidi! Someone broke a hole in your ceiling!?"

Last edited by Stabberz on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Stabberz
Stabberz

Back to top Go down

Post by quackers are yummylicious Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:27 am

"Watch the fucking ceiling, this is my house!" Heidi called to Nathan, though she didn't sound very angry. "But I'm in~"

Kira smiled. "I'll play too!" she laughed, holding onto Luke's arm for support, holding some sort of mixed drink in her hand.
Has Virgin Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next