Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Fandom] Pokemon-Digimon Crossover-thing

4 posters

Go down

[Fandom] Pokemon-Digimon Crossover-thing Empty [Fandom] Pokemon-Digimon Crossover-thing

Post by General Azimuth Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:54 pm

So, yeah, I'm assuming I'm not the only person here who actually likes either Digimon or Pokemon, (or in my case, both), but I decided I should at least attempt to start an rp here.

Plot: In the world of Pokemon, all is peaceful. Or is it? In a secret facility, a group of criminals, known as Team Data, are working on a top secret experiment. The information on this project is scattered throughout the divisions, and only the Boss knows exactly what is being built. One member, sickened with his division's research, revealed it to the world. What is known, is that Team Data are attempting to create artificial beings, though these beings capabilities are unknown. (The beings are Digimon, in case you hadn't figured it out.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who you are:
You are the child of a Member of Team Data, although you do not know this, and your parent has brought a Digitama home from work. You are told not to touch it, but one day, when your parents are out, you disobey that order. The egg shakes, and then hatches a Baby Stage Digimon. You mistake it for a Pokemon, and begin your journey, not as a Pokemon Trainer, but as a Tamer.
Or:
You live in either Nova Town or Natra City, and you are given a Basic Pokemon from the Professor of your hometown, to begin your journey. If you live in Nova Town, you start with a Dark, Psychic, or Fighting type, and if you're from Natra City you start with Grass, Fire, or Water type.

Battles are not stat, but don't expect to win every time, either. I'll play any NPCs, as NPC battles will be numerous, and two characters per player, one Digimon, one Pokemon.

Any questions, comments, queries or concerns?
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

[Fandom] Pokemon-Digimon Crossover-thing Empty Re: [Fandom] Pokemon-Digimon Crossover-thing

Post by MrMissMrs Random Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:57 am

Interesting.
MrMissMrs Random
MrMissMrs Random

Back to top Go down

[Fandom] Pokemon-Digimon Crossover-thing Empty Re: [Fandom] Pokemon-Digimon Crossover-thing

Post by Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:36 pm

May be interested here.
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix
Ra The BlazeWingPhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by General Azimuth Thu May 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Anyone else? I'm not gonna start this until I know at least four people are interested.

Last edited by General Azimuth on Sun May 06, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
General Azimuth
General Azimuth

Back to top Go down

Post by RueRyuzaki Sun May 06, 2012 12:07 am

Possibly Interested.
RueRyuzaki
RueRyuzaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down